$6-11+ MM ac/ups on NEXXUS Hair at Rite Aid to 11/30

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
 Transaction #1Buy 2 Nexxus Therappe Shampoo, Luxurious Moisturizing, 5.1 Oz. - $5.99 each
Total: $11.98
-(2)$5/1 Nexxus Coupons  
Pay: $1.98 Transaction #2Buy 2 Nexxus Therappe Shampoo, Luxurious Moisturizing, 5.1 Oz. - $5.99 each
Total: $11.98 (meets $20 offer + $3.96 towards next offer)
-(2)$5/1 Nexxus Coupons  
Pay: $1.98
Get a $10 UPR 
FREE + $6.04 Money Maker after coupons & UPR 

max two coupons used PER SHOPPING TRIP. May have to do this over 2 days.

Member Summary

NEXXUS Hair (15.49kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

prices in op may be lower if GOLD, will be $4.79 if $5.99 everyday price. So you may have overage on the q's so be prepared. Also, approx a $10+MM with gold. ymmv

FYI, if you are gold, you will need to buy a 5th bottle with a 5th coupon to hit the $20 mark to earn your up. But still a huge MM.

Good deal. Thanks for sharing, MisterCheap.

Got 4 shampoos that were marked 50% off for $5.49 ea. The cashier forced all 4 coupons thru and got my $10 rewards. $8 MM.

MISTERCHEAP said:   FYI, if you are gold, you will need to buy a 5th bottle with a 5th coupon to hit the $20 mark to earn your up. But still a huge MM.
  Or just get one item that's higher priced.

billrubin said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   FYI, if you are gold, you will need to buy a 5th bottle with a 5th coupon to hit the $20 mark to earn your up. But still a huge MM.
  Or just get one item that's higher priced.

no....cause if you can fine the cheap bottles, each is a 21c MM ac since it doesn't beep with other overage items on the order. You potentially cut into your MM sceanario getting higher priced item. Up to you of course....but just saying.

After finding just 1each at two different stores, I found THREE at store #3 today and earned my $10 UP. VERY VERY nice deal here! I'm a happy camper, $11.05 MM for me with the .21 per q overage on gold.

MISTERCHEAP said:   After finding just 1each at two different stores, I found THREE at store #3 today and earned my $10 UP. VERY VERY nice deal here! I'm a happy camper, $11.05 MM for me with the .21 per q overage on gold.
  Your hair will be so soft now Mr C lol

The cost to size ratio of these things.are crazy...they remind me of the free hotel shampoo bottles.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014