• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
NOTE: This is the on box peelie rebate, not the smartsource gelpacs AND jet dry rebate. Please respond only if you have info on the "TRY ME FREE" peelie on box rebate.

What a bunch of nonsense. Mailed this rebate back in September, 3 months later, still no rebate. Call the # on the Finish box to inquire, get the run around, well, we need to know what PO Box you mailed it to? I ask 'well, don't you just have a website I can track this at"...."no sir we are just the manufacturer, we have nothing to do with those rebates"....well....aren't you FUNDING these rebates? If this is your CUSTOMER SERVICE #, shouldn't you have a way to look up the info?

They Give me some BS that they'll take my name and address and "research it". I'm like...so when will I hear back? Girl cops an attitude about it. Just hung up. Never had so much hassle over a $3.99 rebate in my life! What a crappy/rude and unresponsive company.

Anyone else get their's? What's been the turn around time?

Member Summary

Still waiting for my rebate as well..

Isn't there a phone number on the rebate form? You did scan it before mailing, right?

I'm not real surprised that their normal customer service would not know around rebates. I wouldn't expect Symantec customer service to know about rebate offers. They contract it out to another company.

billrubin said:   Isn't there a phone number on the rebate form? You did scan it before mailing, right?

I'm not real surprised that their normal customer service would not know around rebates. I wouldn't expect Symantec customer service to know about rebate offers. They contract it out to another company.

I ddn't do the offer but I still have a gelpacs form that I cut out of Smartsource. No phone number. Rebate goes to po box 2209 Grand Rapids MN

billrubin said:   Isn't there a phone number on the rebate form? You did scan it before mailing, right?

Bill, my issue with them is they have no website to even check the status, noone to contact. If they don't know at "HQ" who to call, then I certainly can't be expected to know. Most major companies who do rebates do have a checkable website (P&G, Inmar, etc). Granted J&J is bad too with their rebates, it's just frustrating to have to jump through lots of hoops for $4 rebate. No, to be honest, I didn't scan it, cause sometimes it's pain/time consuming to do for small amounts and I use this stuff regularly anyway, so not like I bought it JUST for the rebate (as we do sometimes). So not the end of the world if I never see it, but disappointing nonetheless.

In all fairness to J&J, when I've contacted them about a non-received rebate, they were responsive and helpful....even cut me a check from a different department internally. The Finish Co (Reckitt) acted like it was an imposition and put all the onus on me. What PO BOX did you mail it to, blah, blah, blah. I'm like, look here's my name and address, can't you just look it up somehow "no, we have nothing to do with those rebates"....well if you don't have anything to do with them, WHO THE EFF DOES????  It was poorly handled and I just got the feeling they really didn't care. No efforts made on my behalf.

None here either (did both offers).  Will be curious to hear if anyone has.  Anyone know how long it said to allow to receive it?

I just received my Staples order with this product and was ready to mail one of these in.  I guess I will just save the stamp if they are not being honored.   Thanks!

sara85 said:   None here either (did both offers).  Will be curious to hear if anyone has.  Anyone know how long it said to allow to receive it?

I would think 8 weeks max, it's been over 3 months now on the Try Me Free peelie, only about 6 weeks on the Smart Source newspaper one for both items.

just received two more pieces of mail that aren't even close to my address (location or "spelling?")... could be it's in USPS limbo ...

i just got it today.  mailed either Oct 22 or 23.

frugalpete said:   i just got it today.  mailed either Oct 22 or 23.

HOORAY!! Finally arrived today, mailed around 9/29. Also got the $7.99 check for the jet dry and finish gel pacs on the smartsource try me free offer too!

I got mine today !!  12/26/13
Check was for the $4.49...Kmart had them on sale Buy 1 Get 1 free So I got 2 free
I don't remember the sale date for Kmart that they had them on sale

JamesTKirk said:     I ddn't do the offer but I still have a gelpacs form that I cut out of Smartsource. No phone number. Rebate goes to po box 2209 Grand Rapids MN

Anyone have contact info for this one??

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014