Rite Aid 12/22 - 12/28

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free Nivea face pay 4.99 use $3 Facebook q†get 2 +UPs
EDIT: The nivea menís coupon program from facebook has ended.

Free Huggies Wipes for those that still have the Spanish $2 Huggies wipes q.

Buy 4 @ 10.00
Use 4 $2 Huggies IP (NLA)
Pay $2; Get back 2 $1. Makes it free.

Guess this would be a good time for me to use them up since it exp 12/31/13.

Member Summary

Nivea
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks like a good week to miss. I'll be visiting my son in Florida all week, and last I checked there weren't any RAs anywhere in the state.

Fortunately I'll only be gone a week so I can roll the few leftover +Ups I have across the gap.

more dog treats and that's about it this week.†
What will happen on Dec. 26?† A lot of the Christmas stuff is already 50% off.

Christmas lights, gift wrap & edible food gifts should be all that's left to go at 1/2 off on 12/26. My store already has Valentines & some Spring/Summer garden items out!

The purchase based coupons ($4 off 20 etc) are now printing with verbiage excluding the use of +Ups. At least the last one I got did. It was the last sentence of the fine print. Sorry, I don't have one to post a photo.
I spoke with my SM last night and he told me that he received a memo from corporate saying that the $/$$ coupons are not suppose to let you spend the amount of the coupon. So if we have a $6/$60, we are suppose to pay $60 in cash. It will be interesting to see which stores read the memo.

MrVietnam said:   The purchase based coupons ($4 off 20 etc) are now printing with verbiage excluding the use of +Ups. At least the last one I got did. It was the last sentence of the fine print. Sorry, I don't have one to post a photo.
I spoke with my SM last night and he told me that he received a memo from corporate saying that the $/$$ coupons are not suppose to let you spend the amount of the coupon. So if we have a $6/$60, we are suppose to pay $60 in cash. It will be interesting to see which stores read the memo.

† I suspected a memo had come out.† I had an AM tell me how "some people" are using more than one card and how "some people" think that the $/$$ coupons can be after +Up even though it says right on the coupon that they can't, and how "some people" are using more coupons than they should.† She then re-rang my transaction cuz I coupon beeped and gosh, there was the correct number of coupons for the items purchased.† She was so worried about my not using more coupons than I should that she missed the overage on Revlon and that I bought a RA gc w/ +Up but hey, I didn't use more coupons.

Doesn't make much sense to me. I have been getting $6 off $60 RA Catalinas (I know, not so great) every week (but no other RA ones). My store had some older Pampers (pre-latest shrinkage) and I have been also getting Catalina $2 Pampers off at every store (not just RA).

Anyway, I tried to use the $6 off before scanning card. No go, register asks for a card. I told the cashier (this one will not bag any merchandise until all coupons are checked) that I was afraid that the electronic +Ups would cause a problem. After card prices, I first gave the $6/$60 RC, then gave the mfrs, everything went through fine (no special beeps) and total before tax was quite a bit less than $54.

This is why I like the electronic +Ups because in general, they come off on their own without negotiation. The 2 week period is terrible.

Luckily, it is unlikely I will use anymore of these $6 off $60s because it was rare that I would spend so much anyway. I am reminded why I don't bother with RA in the first place.

Rasheed

rasheedb said:   

This is why I like the electronic +Ups because in general, they come off on their own without negotiation. The 2 week period is terrible.

† agreed. †That is why i cash out when i can on cheap cereal and don't keep more than $15Ups (at most) at any given time. † I am now down to just 3 Ups. †

I am getting 5 of the 4# sugar canisters @ $3.00 each.
With 5 $0.40 off coupons brings the total to $13.00 with a $5.00 up, it works out to $1.60 each. Pretty good price, and I love the canisters.

Betty Crocker mixes may be a DD this week. They are tagged for both monthly and weekly Buy $15, get $5 +Up.

MrVietnam said:   Betty Crocker mixes may be a DD this week. They are tagged for both monthly and weekly Buy $15, get $5 +Up.
double dips only (99.99%) happen if the deal has 2 different values
like spend $15 get $5 UP & spend $10 get $3UP or $4UP wyb 2
When a monthly deal is put in the weekly ad (because some of the items are on a sale), they will hang weekly tags. They just aren't good at marking all the monthly deals as monthly deals in the ad.
*short answer: no DD

Merry Christmas everyone. I wish you all have a happy, relaxing, and peaceful Christmas close to the ones you love. Take a day off from your Rite Aid shopping (especially since the deals are crappy this week anyhow...)

Merry Christmas everyone!† Everyone have their $1/2 Planters coupons for 50% off 3-pack gift sets?† I'm only going to get a few, hoping there will still be stock when they go to 75% off.

my4mainecoons said:   Merry Christmas everyone!† Everyone have their $1/2 Planters coupons for 50% off 3-pack gift sets?† I'm only going to get a few, hoping there will still be stock when they go to 75% off.
All of my RA stores were sold out of these by Black Friday afternoon. I doubt anyone will find these though since they said stores got their allotment and that would be it. Stores yesterday already had Valentines stuff out along with some spring and summer garden items--that was just crazy! What will happen is people will start buyng the valentine GUM drops now and then by the time they put them on a sale prce they have none left. it has happened here for the past few years! Customers then gripe about that. Guess that isn't too unusual at RA lately. Two stores had ONE 4 pk pudding on their shelves on BF when those were free after ups.

Another store had all of the Christmas items dumped in one big heap, much messier than they normally do, and some fragile items were already broken.

I picked up 2 of the Planters 3-packs but cringed at the price: $6.49 at 50% off.† Guess I'm spoiled by finding them 75% off in the past.† $1/2 Planters coupon beeped of course.† Plenty of the large Special Edition blends available in my stores so those should still be around on Jan. 5 when things go to 75% off.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014