Rite Aid 12/29 - 1/4

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
On the Nicorette/Nicoderm stuff, there is a $5 Dec. VV. With the $15 manu q that's coming, the deal could go something like this:

Buy 5 Nicorette/Nicoderm that's part of the up rewards games at $39.99 $199.95
Buy something that's .99 that's part of the up rewards games
=$200.94
-5 $15/1 manu q
-5 $5/1 Dec. VV
-$50 in ups
=$50.94 for 5 Nicorettes/Nicoderms and the $.99 item

I don't know if there are gold discounts that applies here. I would also wait until Jan. 1st to do this deal as the wellness points will reset and this will be 200 points towards a gold discount for 2015

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
For those of you who use SavingStar, apparently it's working today too. I just loaded it to my cards right now. Expirati... (more)

MrVietnam (Jan. 04, 2014 @ 8:47a) |

awesome post ! thanks...I was able to find two almays on clearance.  I purchased another Nicorette...cashed out about $2... (more)

gocint (Jan. 04, 2014 @ 5:38p) |

That sucks. Fortunately, you can always do a post-coupon when it's finally valid (unless they killed that as well).

billrubin (Jan. 04, 2014 @ 10:36p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MV, how do you get 5 VV cpn?
If you want, you can send me a PM. I only see 1 on my account.

nahata22 said:   MV, how do you get 5 VV cpn?

If you go to the VV home page, on the bottom will be something that says "Stop Smoking Aids, Save $15." Click on that and it will take you to a page that has 3 different $5/1 coupons for various Nicorette products,

create 5 vv accounts

my4mainecoons said:   

create 5 vv accounts

Oh, OK. I misunderstood your question. Yes, mainecoons got it right, You can have as many Video Value accounts as you want. Just remember when you print them out though to use private browsing (incognito) or use different web browsers/computers.

There are $5 RAQs in stop smoking booklets near the pharmacy area for those whose stores don't allow multiple like VVs per customer.

@MC/My4

When I try to sign up it asks for Wellness #. How do I get past that?

nahata22 said:   @MC/My4

When I try to sign up it asks for Wellness #. How do I get past that?

Question not directed to me, but if you don't mind I know the answer and can chime in.

You need to sign up for multiple Wellness accounts at riteaid.com. Remember to put fake addresses. I have only one registered Wellness account with my correct address information. After you sign up for a new Wellness account they give you an option to print a temporary Wellness card and that temporary card will have your new Wellness number on it. Then rinse and repeat and register with a different address.

Thanks..MV
It was meant to be directed to you but the 'C' and 'V' keys are besides each other and I made a typo

I use the addresses for RA stores around the country. 
Print & save the temporary card as a pdf.  You never know when you might need an extra card in store.

my4mainecoons said:   I use the addresses for RA stores around the country. 
Print & save the temporary card as a pdf.  You never know when you might need an extra card in store.

Talk about being creative...Cracked me up

When is the $15 manufacturer coupon coming?

simonlove said:   When is the $15 manufacturer coupon coming?
Not this weekend, since the only coupon insert is from P&G.

Hoping they will have enough on the shelves to do the deal starting 1/1 to get points toward next year--thanks everyone for the details!

On a related points question, I bought a a $50 or so item as a gift and also gave the receipt so the recever can return for price paid. However, I have just over enough points for the card to be gold (1000) in 2014, but should I buy an extra $50 or so in case the item gets returned before 2014? Would the return now reduce my poins total for 2013? Or, if returned after 1/1 do I start out with a negative balance of 50 points. Never had this situation before and I think it was a mistake I will have to plan better for next year!

nicknametaken said:   Hoping they will have enough on the shelves to do the deal starting 1/1 to get points toward next year--thanks everyone for the details!

On a related points question, I bought a a $50 or so item as a gift and also gave the receipt so the recever can return for price paid. However, I have just over enough points for the card to be gold (1000) in 2014, but should I buy an extra $50 or so in case the item gets returned before 2014? Would the return now reduce my poins total for 2013? Or, if returned after 1/1 do I start out with a negative balance of 50 points. Never had this situation before and I think it was a mistake I will have to plan better for next year!

returns do not affect your point total at all.

January 2014 Rite Aid Video Values – Save over $190

[These deals will be live Sunday, December 29th!]

Videos available through January 25th
Coupons expire on February 8th

Super Bowl – Save $18.75

$2.00 off 4 Gatorade Sports Drink, 32 oz.
$1.00 off Brawny Paper Towel, 8 Pack
$1.00 off Quilted Northern, 12 Double Roll
$0.50 off Nestle Pure Life Drink
$1.00 off Skinny Cow take home box, 6 ct.
$1.00 off Lipton, 12 Pack
$1.00 off Frappuccino, 4 Pack
$1.00 off 4 any Pepsi, 2L
$1.00 off any TOSTITOS® Tortilla Chips (9 oz. or larger) OR TOSTITOS® Salsa Dip (15 oz. or larger) Selection may vary by store.
$1.00 off 2 Chex Mix
$0.25 off Trident 18 pc and Trident Layers, 14 pc.
$1.00 off 2 Simple Pleasure Pouches
$1.00 off 2 Hershey’s Candy Bags, 11-15 oz or Hershey’s Valentine’s Bags, 8-8.5 oz.
$1.00 off 2 Hershey’s Drops or Minis Pouches
$1.00 off 2 Jack Links Bags, 3.25 or larger. Excludes sticks.
$1.00 off any 4 Pringles, 2.86 oz. or larger
$1.00 off 2 Nabisco Cookies or Crackers, 7.5 oz. or higher
$1.00 off any Wonderful Pistachios, 4.5oz or larger
$1.00 off any 2 Breyers, 48 oz. Ice Cream or Frozen Dairy Desserts (Coupon not valid in CA, LA, AL, GA, MS)

Healthy Resolutions – Save $62.25

$1.00 off any Atkins Multi Nutritional Bar or Ready to Drink, 4 or 5 Packs
$2.00 off Ocuvite, 50 ct.
$1.00 off any One a Day Vitamin
$3.00 off The Cleaner 7 Day Men or Women, 52 ct.
$5.00 off any alli Healthy Weight Loss Product
$1.00 off Hydroxycut Items
$5.00 off KAZ Mind+Body Care Neck/Shoulder Wrap, #1475
$5.00 off KAZ Mind+Body Care Heat Wrap, #1450
$5.00 off NutriDiet, 210 ct.
$2.00 off Poly Vi Sol Drops or D Vi Sol Drops, 1.67 oz.
$2.50 off Natrol Melatonin 5mg Fast Dissolve, 60 ct.
$1.00 off Nature Made Fish Oil
$0.50 off Nitro2Go Instant Energy Drink, 2 Pack 2 oz.
$2.00 off any Nutrex Supplements
$3.00 off MegaRed
$3.00 off Move Free
$1.00 off any Ensure Adult Nutritional Product
$5.00 off any Ocean Blue Dietary Supplements (Only Available at Rite Aid GNC Locations)
$1.00 off any South Beach Diet Product
$1.00 off any Street King Energy Shot
$6.00 off Swisse Men or Women, 60 ct., Wild Krill Oil, 50 ct.
$5.00 off teensaver Home Drug Test, 3 Drug Test Kit
$1.00 off any 2 Clorox Liquid Bleach, 64 oz., Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, 35 ct. and 75 ct., Clorox Clean-Up Spray, 32 oz., Clorox Manual Toilet Bowl Cleaner 24 oz., any Glad Trash bags
$0.25 off Welch’s Grape Juice, 4 Pack 10 oz. Plastic

Stop Smoking Aids – Save $10

$5.00 off Nicorette GUM, 100-170 ct., Nicorette Mini Lozenge, 72 ct. or 108 ct.
$5.00 off NicoDerm CQ, 14 ct.

Beautiful New You – Save $32

$1.50 off any Splat Product
$1.00 off any Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner or Treatments (Excludes Fructis Style Products)
$5.00 off Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Dryer, Curling Iron, Hair Straightener
$1.00 off No nonsense Leggings
$1.00 off any L’Oreal Advanced Haircare and Styling Products
$2.00 off L’Oreal Preference Hair Color
$10.00 off SensatioNail Gel Starter Kit
$3.00 off all Almay Smart Shade Cosmetics
$1.00 off Vaseline Sprays, 6.5 oz.
$2.00 off Clear Hair Care Products
$1.00 off TRESemmé Hair Care Products (Regular Retail $5.99 or lower) Excludes Trial Size.
$2.00 off TRESemmé Hair Care (Regular retail $6.79 or higher)
$1.50 off any Burt’s Bee’s lip color
$1.00 off Axe Face Care

Personal Grooming – Save $28.50

$1.00 off NIVEA for Men Sensitive Shaving Cream
$1.00 off NIVEA for Men Sensitive Face Wash
$1.00 off any NIVEA for Men Product (Excluding Sensitive Cream or Face Wash
$1.50 off BIC Men’s Hybrid or Flex Razor
$1.50 off any BIC Women’s Soleil Razor
$0.50 off Aqua Velva After Shave, 3.5 oz or Lectric Shave, 7 oz.
$3.00 off any Conair Trimmer or Groomer
$2.00 off any Aveeno Men’s Item
$2.00 off Schick Hydro 5 Razor Kit, Quattro Titanium Razor Kit
$2.00 off Schick Hydro Silk, Intuition Quattro for Women Razor Kit
$3.00 off Schick Hydro 5 Razor Kit, Quattro Titanium Refill Cartridge
$3.00 off Schick Hydro Silk, Intuition, Quattro for Women Refill Cartridge
$1.00 off Edge Shave Gel, Hydro Shave Gel
$1.00 off Skintimate Shave Gel or Cream
$1.00 off Axe Hair Care Products
$1.00 off Axe Bodywash (Excludes Trial Size)
$1.50 off Dove Men’s Face Products
$1.50 off Dove Men+Care Body Wash, 13.5 oz. or 18 oz.

Rite Aid Brand – Save $37.99

$3.00 off Rite Aid Tampons, 40-80 ct.
$2.00 off Rite Aid Tugaboos Jumbo Pack Diapers
$3.00 off Rite Aid Tugaboos Mega Pack Overnights
$5.00 off Rite Aid Protective Underwear, 26-40 ct.
$2.00 off Rite Aid Maxi Pads, 20 ct. and 28-48 ct. or Pantyliners, 80-92 ct.
$2.00 off Rite Aid Tugaboos Jumbo Pack Training Pants
$3.00 off Rite Aid Tubaboos Infant Formula, 23.2-25.75 oz.
$1.00 off Rite Aid Feminine Wash, 12 oz. or 15 oz.
$5.00 off Rite Aid Omeprazole or Lansoprazole, 42 ct.
One FREE FlavoRX Flavoring for Children’s Liquid Medication
$2.00 off Rite Aid Adult Multipack Toothbrushes, 2-5 Pack (Excluding Clean+Toothbrushes 4 Pack)
$5.00 off Rite Aid Whitening Dissolving Strips, 56 ct.
$2.00 off Rite Aid Tugaboos Wipes, 184-360 ct.

Photo – Save $5

$5.00 off 16″x20″ posters

RiteAid Up Rewards Games Brands and Products list

Official Riteaid site link:

http://content.riteaid.com/wellness/plusUP/20131229_PlusUpGamesS...

Ummmmm ... somebody better contact rite aid as they have a spelling error they need to fix. sandisk reads "sand*ck"! unless they carry a product by that name which i doubt lol

For the curious, the misprint is on page 3 of the pdf and it is under "Small Appliances and Electronics." I could make some jokes here but I will refrain.

reports that the Up Rewards Game is tracking on receipts today

simonlove said:   When is the $15 manufacturer coupon coming?
  Looks like the Nicorette/Nicoderm qs will be in tomorrow's (12/29) Parade magazine (page 3) and coupons.com (starting tomorrow), and NOT in the regular weekly coupon inserts.

Gillette Shave Prep my store carries this for $3.99

Buy 8 @ 3.19 (gold) = $25.52
Use (8) $2.00/1 Q's from tomorrows P&G = 9.52
Get back $5.00 UP = $4.52
So $0.56 each

not the best deal I have seen on shave cream, but should help in rolling.

MrVietnam said:   On the Nicorette/Nicoderm stuff, there is a $5 Dec. VV. With the $15 manu q that's coming, the deal could go something like this:

Buy 5 Nicorette/Nicoderm that's part of the up rewards games at $39.99 $199.95
Buy something that's .99 that's part of the up rewards games
=$200.94
-5 $15/1 manu q
-5 $5/1 Dec. VV
-$50 in ups
=$50.94 for 5 Nicorettes/Nicoderms and the $.99 item

I don't know if there are gold discounts that applies here. I would also wait until Jan. 1st to do this deal as the wellness points will reset and this will be 200 points towards a gold discount for 2015

HEADS UP!! New $5/1 RA coupon in weekly email for Nicorette, can possibly make this deal $25 net.

does someone have step by step instructions on printing multiple RA coupons using incognito mode ?  

I thought i tried it before and didnt work for me - not sure what i was doing wrong.   thanks in advance

gocint said:   does someone have step by step instructions on printing multiple RA coupons using incognito mode ?  

I thought i tried it before and didnt work for me - not sure what i was doing wrong.   thanks in advance

Open incognito window.  Open a vv account.  Watch the vv.  Print.  Close the window.  I close the account before I close the window but it might not matter.
Open new incognito window.  Open a different vv account.  repeat until you've watched the videos in as many accounts as you need/have.

sorry,,,,,i should have clarified. I meant printing multiple RA coupons from their weekly emailer.

the incognito mode gave me the same code as before....Oh well, I will keep trying

gocint said:   sorry,,,,,i should have clarified. I meant printing multiple RA coupons from their weekly emailer.
  you can't.  You need to receive multiple emails.  Each email address has unique identifier.  If you don't receive multiple emails from RA then you can't get multiples of the email coupon.

thanks. I thought it was possible for some reason.

gocint said:   thanks. I thought it was possible for some reason.
You can make a ka-zillion  of the ones they post on facebook each week but the emailed ones are limited. 
The facebook coupons just require a new email address be entered in an incognito window.  Does not have to be a real email address.

ETA: well, not a ka-zillion, more like 10,000.  After 10,000 prints the coupon is gone. 

HOT DEAL ALERT!!!

Tide Original Powder 40 Loads 56 oz $0.87 a box!!!

That's right! You read correctly. Tide Original Powder 40 Loads 56 oz UPC 037000849810 are reg price $11.49 and tagged 75% clearance= $2.87. Tag is dated 12/29/13 - 2/24/13 so looks like the clearance started today. Use the $2/1 Tide MQ exp 12/31/13. $0.87 for a box of Tide. 1st store I went to had 5 boxes. 2nd had none clearanced. 3rd store had 6 boxes and was not tagged but rang up $2.87 clearance price. Overall, I got 11 boxes of Tide and paid $9.57 OOP. And to think I was going to use my $2/1 Tide MQ at CVS this week.

Thx randy71/sd

Puffs cubes tissue are .99/ea. The cat machine has infrequently printed a coupon for Vicks and Puffs (two separate coupons on one printout). The one for Puffs is $1/1, so free tissues. My store was cleaned out, so I got a rain check.

MrVietnam said:   HOT DEAL ALERT!!!

That's right! You read correctly. Tide Original Powder 40 Loads 56 oz UPC 037000849810 are reg price $11.49 and tagged 75% clearance= $2.87. Tag is dated 12/29/13 - 2/24/13 so looks like the clearance started today. Use the $2/1 Tide MQ exp 12/31/13. $0.87 for a box of Tide. 1st store I went to had 5 boxes. 2nd had none clearanced. 3rd store had 6 boxes and was not tagged but rang up $2.87 clearance price. Overall, I got 11 boxes of Tide and paid $9.57 OOP. And to think I was going to use my $2/1 Tide MQ at CVS this week.

Thx randy71/sd

Also -

Tide. Boost 18 count laundry balls. 75% off (9.99/2.49)
03700021323-UPC

Kansas City Pocket Watch is 50% off, as part of Christmas clearance, making it $9.99

If you still have the Dec VV $10 coupon for this product, it makes it FREE.

Some stores have it marked, others do not but ringing up $9.99. So price verify

MrVietnam said:   
MrVietnam said:   HOT DEAL ALERT!!!

Thx randy71/sd

Also -

Tide. Boost 18 count laundry balls. 75% off (9.99/2.49)
03700021323-UPC

At my store, only the HE versions of Tide Original Powder 56z were clearanced, but in addition to 037000849810 it included 037000277903. 

MM Evenflo feeding items

I bought Evenflo Classic Orange Plastic Bottles $2.99 Shelf $2.39 Gold

Use $3/1 Feeding Item here HERE (Bricks) [coupons.com]
.61 MM or free if your store adjusts Qs
I saw at least three varieties of bottles for $2.99 shelf, and nipples also for $3.49. I didn't check all evenflo items but there are some cheapies/freebies/MMs to be had.

AFAIK none count for Reward Games.

The Herbal Slimming teas (2.99) (2.39 gold) are producing a 5.00 UP - Limit 3. You may want to buy them ASAP as Rite-Aid may pull the deal like they did last year.

MrVietnam said:   The Herbal Slimming teas (2.99) (2.39 gold) are producing a 5.00 UP - Limit 3. You may want to buy them ASAP as Rite-Aid may pull the deal like they did last year.
  Thanks Mr.V

Today while shopping with one of my Gold cards, I got 2 Catalinas (at the same time). They say "Thank you for shopping at Rite Aid. $5 OFF any $10 non-prescription purchase valid 12/29/13 - 1/15/14" and the other one is exactly the same but it is valid 1/16/14 - 1/31/14. I got two of these at the end of November/beginning of December also.

The Crystal Burst Arm & Hammer OxiClean powder packs weren't marked but rang up $1.74 (reg $6.99). With a $1/3 IP from the Arm & Hammer website, these were a great deal. Definitely get things price checked if they aren't tagged.

MrVietnam said:   The Herbal Slimming teas (2.99) (2.39 gold) are producing a 5.00 UP - Limit 3. You may want to buy them ASAP as Rite-Aid may pull the deal like they did last year.
I was just going thru some old coupons yesterday and found expired ones for that. I was too late for the deal last year. Maybe I'll go tonight on the way to NYE dinner (driving past RA, if they are still open).

Skipping 29 Messages...
MrVietnam said:   The Rite Aid cash registers are getting smarter:

Tried to use the 1/5 RP BIC BoGo ... system beeped with a msg "Q can not be used before 1/5"
Same thing happened when I tried to use the $1 GE mq from the 1/5 SS
Dang

I guess the registers now will not let you use a coupon earlier than it was intended to be issued (even if you get the coupon inserts early as I do in The wall street journal.)

That sucks. Fortunately, you can always do a post-coupon when it's finally valid (unless they killed that as well).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014