FREE Cottonelle Flushable Moist Wipes (Upright Dispenser)

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
These 42 count containers are $3.99 this week at Rite Aid. You can find $1 off coupon online or $1 off coupon sticker on the containers (as was the case at my local RA) and then leverage $3 back via Ibotta app.

Member Summary

Cottonelle Flushable Moist Wipes (50.74kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

I cannot find the $1 printable coupon. Do you have a link?

Have you checked out RiteAid to see if product has peelie? I signed up on Cottonelle web site and they personally sent me link to coupon but its tied to my email address.

Thanks. I looked for emails that I had received and found one with a 75c coupon. Have not checked RA since I won't get to one until Friday or Saturday and would like to be prepared.

Any idea what the regular price is? Trying to figure out if it would be cheaper with Gold 20% off.

billrubin said:   Thanks. I looked for emails that I had received and found one with a 75c coupon. Have not checked RA since I won't get to one until Friday or Saturday and would like to be prepared.

Any idea what the regular price is? Trying to figure out if it would be cheaper with Gold 20% off.

Not sure about reg price. It is $5.29 at my local grocery store so I could see it being in that range.

If it helps, Cottonelle sent me the $1 off coupon on December 16th. I have Gmail and the email from them was segmented away in the "promotionals" tab.

The email subject line was "We're spreading holiday cheer with a coupon for you."

Looks like they send different coupons because I got two emails (different addresses) and one was $1.75 off the wipes and toilet paper (combined purchase) and the  other was just 75c off the wipes.

After printing a 75c coupon for these since it was the best I could find, I found them in my RA with a $2 manufacturers coupon attached to the package!

Wow that's awesome. Was only a buck Q at my RA in Ocean County, NJ. Good stuff! Where are you located?

are these still on sale at RA or anywherr else?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014