CVS: Better Than FREE Gillette VENUS Razors (Starting 12/22)

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Deal Scenario:
Buy Gillette Venus Razor 1ct $5.99 (based on online price – may vary by store)
Use the $2/1 Venus Razor or Refill coupon found here http://www.coupons.com/coupons/?pid=15493&nid=10&zid=yn07&plid=E...
Or the $2/1 Gillette Razor coupon found here http://www.coupons.com/coupons/?pid=15493&nid=10&zid=yn07&plid=E... 
Or the $3/1 Venus Razor coupon found in the 12/15 RP
Pay as low as $2.99
Get back $5 Ecb
Final cost as low as FREE + $2.01 money maker!
*Even if you don’t have an insert coupon, you’ll still be able to score a completely FREE razor! Sweet!

Remember, this sale does not start until 12/22!

Q Links to be added later, can google them in meantime.

Member Summary

Thanks Cheap....There is coupons.com

need 2 link your here & here ... update - but, I guess I could finish reading all the post ... will wait

Very few CVS stores actually sell the low end Venus razor for $5.99. More likely it's $6.99 or $7.29.

Mr C, any word on the ECB limit per card on this?

SlamminMOFO said:   Mr C, any word on the ECB limit per card on this?
  

Last time it was limit 1, don't know 100% yet this go round.

Just checked this evening - the Venus Razor is $7.79 at my store in Maryland. Using the $3 and ECB would make it 25 cents after taxes.

Nice...I'm running low on razors. Thanks! !

Used it this evening. Also had a 25% off (check your email) and since the razors aren't on sale, it will work. I got the Venus ($7.79) + $3 coupon on one card, and the Gillette Fusion ($10.459) + $3 Coupon + 25% off on another card and got 2 nice razors for pennies after ECB.

Thx OP. got a 6.99r w manuf. coupon +25% coupon + extra bux plus used my already discounted gc's....

ended? or part of the 12/26 - 12/28 3 day ad?

combine w/ 5off25exp123013

http://www.mediafire.com/download/sgkrpdgc1g7e9v9/5off25exp123013.pdf

Qualify for BEAUTY CLUB SPENDING Spend $50 on beauty products and earn $5 ExtraBucks Rewards ?

vickh said:   Qualify for BEAUTY CLUB SPENDING Spend $50 on beauty products and earn $5 ExtraBucks Rewards ?
  No, shaving does not qualify for Beauty Club.

MelissaAnne said:   
vickh said:   Qualify for BEAUTY CLUB SPENDING Spend $50 on beauty products and earn $5 ExtraBucks Rewards ?
  No, shaving does not qualify for Beauty Club.

  
Thanks MA... Is the deal still on?

vickh said:   
MelissaAnne said:   
vickh said:   Qualify for BEAUTY CLUB SPENDING Spend $50 on beauty products and earn $5 ExtraBucks Rewards ?
  No, shaving does not qualify for Beauty Club.

  
Thanks MA... Is the deal still on?

  This deal already ended but starting tomorrow they'll be offering a whole $2 ECB back lol



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014