• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
thought i would check what deals they have saw this coupon one time use,   dont know if it just one piece of meat or if you can get up to $25 on alot of meat.  so thought i would share. this is all the info they give expires on jan 14  Free Ranchers Reserve  Max $25 Value Limit 1Special OfferFREE EE

Member Summary

Meat
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Safeway Coupons:
    EASY7
    Free Delivery on 1st Order
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

YMMV

I don't see it

Nope, just $3 off a $15 meat counter purchase. Good deal for you though.

These are highly targeted. Nice deal if you can get it, but I doubt very many people will

it was in the just for u section on mine not the coupon sec

blackchild said:   it was in the just for u section on mine not the coupon sec
  The JFU section consists of Coupon Center, Personalized Deals, and Club Specials, so did you find this under JFU Personalized Deals? I have a $2 off $15 there, but nothing at all giving $25 of free meat. This is extremely YMMV.

just saw this in my Personalized Deals, I usually get the $3 off $25.

I got $3 off $15 in the meat department in Personalized Deals. ^^^ I wonder if it's a misprint for $3 off $25?

ZenNUTS said:   I got $3 off $15 in the meat department in Personalized Deals. ^^^ I wonder if it's a misprint for $3 off $25?
  usually $3 off $15 at the meat service counter

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014