KROGER - Freebie Friday Thread - Every Friday a New Deal

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Download a digital coupon for one (1) FREE Mountain Dew Kickstart (16 oz). this Friday, January 17, 2014†between the hours of 12:00 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. PT and redeem by 2/1/14. Freebie Specials are Every Friday and good for that day only.

www.kroger.com/freefridaydownload

Member Summary

Mr.DEEEEEW
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
The Kroger Co. operates grocery retail stores under the following banners:

Supermarkets - Kroger, Ralphs, Dillons, Smith's, King Soopers, Fry's, QFC, City Market, Owen's, Jay C, Pay Less, Baker's, Gerbes, Scott's Food & Pharmacy
Multi-department stores - Fred Meyer
Dillons Marketplace, Fry's Marketplace, King Soopers Marketplace, Kroger Marketplace, Smith's Marketplace
Price-impact warehouse stores - Food 4 Less, Foods Co

Many (most) chains under the Kroger banner have the Friday Freebie available through their respective site.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Awesome deal!

This Friday's (1/24) offer is Free 16.9oz Aquafina Sparkling at Kroger and Kroger family stores.

I couldn't locate this water at my local Ralphs. Several months ago when Vons (safeway) offered it for free too I couldn't find it there either. Has anyone been successful in actually finding this water at Ralphs?

If you are able to actually find the 16.9oz Aquafina Sparkling water at your store in yesterday's SS (1/26) there was a Buy one Get one FREE coupon, so you would be able to get two for free instead of just one.

Never tried this Mountain Dew Kickstart. If it's free I may try one.

MrVietnam said:   If you are able to actually find the 16.9oz Aquafina Sparkling water at your store in yesterday's SS (1/26) there was a Buy one Get one FREE coupon, so you would be able to get two for free instead of just one.
† I finally found the Aquafina Sparkling water at Ralphs. It is in a standalone display at the beginning of an aisle near the soda aisle.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014