rated:
$4 off print coupon  Cabo fresh guacamole -coupon
Many stores like Kroger sell Cabo Fresh guacamole for $3.99.Make t Free

http://coupon.qples.com/qples/v3/printn.html?1280

Member Summary

Cabo fresh guacamole
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Qples didn't want to work in IE or FF, but worked in Chrome. 2 prints per computer. Expires February 4th, 2014.

Qples_Java_sux_firefox
Disclaimer

Qples_Java_sux_chrome
Disclaimer
bguy said:   Qples didn't want to work in IE or FF, but worked in Chrome. 2 prints per computer. Expires February 4th, 2014.
Qples doesn't work ... it just happens to run when it feels like it.

On different computers ... sometimes it won't work on FF ... says to use chrome or safari ... but I just used it in FF to download another Qples Q ...

then says it won't work on chrome ... to use the desktop printer ... but it just worked on chrome ... so I use chrome portable on the same computer and it works fine ...

and their excuse ... your version of Java (ANY VERSION OF JAVA) doesn't play well in ANY browser ...

Qples & java SUX ... redplum & smartsource aren't far behind ...

I find that Qples generally doesn't work the first time, but the desktop printer always works, and then if you do it thru the browser again it works.

In my area, only A&P claims to carry this. Anyone know how much they charge?

Nob Hill/Raleys has these on sale for 2/$6, in the produce section. The Q wouldn't scan due to being for more than the cost of the product. They had to manually enter $3 off.

Also, I just printed one today, and it still has a 2/4/14 expiration.

just wanted to say Thanks OP.  Cabo is $4.99 at my store but I printed 4 coupons and ran to the store 15 min before closing last night.  I think I'll freeze one or two.

I didn't print when this was 1st posted but I believe there may be a new coupon available.

http://coupon.qples.com/qples/v3/printn.html?1344

I just tried and got "No Longer Available". 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014