• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
ends 2/20

Buy 4 General Mills Cereals - including Fiber One Protein, Chocolate Toast Crunch or Cheerios Muligrain Dark Chocolate, $3.00 each
-(4) $0.75 off Multi Grain Cheerios Chocolate cereal, $0.75 off ONE BOX Chocolate Toast Crunch™ cereal or $0.75 off Fiber One Protein Maple Brown Sugar

www.coupons.com (will need 2 computers for 4 prints total)
-$6.00 Instant Savings
Pay: Nothing
as low as 4 boxes for FREE

Member Summary

cereal
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Sorry to change subject but can anyone tell me of any SnS locations in New Jersey where I can find All detergent for $1.... (more)

PutThatCoffeeDOWN (Mar. 03, 2014 @ 4:58p) |

At my S+S, all the cereals were 3.99 a box (except for the larger sizes which were higher and GG which was 3.79). The Va... (more)

mmyk72 (Mar. 04, 2014 @ 5:34p) |

You can view each local store's ad on their website. BTW the SavingStar offer ends today.

billrubin (Mar. 05, 2014 @ 9:44p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Do you know if Giant PA has the same deal?

USPS didn't deliver my grocery flyers (Red Plum pack) [or any mail] during the recent snow storm.  

MISTERCHEAP said:   as low as 4 boxes for FREEFREE is too much.

Activate the following coupons at SavingsStar.com to MAKE money:

Save $1.00 when you buy TWO (2) BOXES Cheerios® cereals listed in the info button below. (Valid on MG Cheerios Dark Chocolate Crunch)

Save 75¢ when you buy ONE (1) BOX Fiber One® Protein Maple Brown Sugar OR Fiber One® Protein Cranberry Almond cereal.

Save 75¢ when you buy ONE (1) BOX Chocolate Toast Crunch™ cereal.

Great deal. I have 4 toast crunch and 4 fiber one coupons. Going to do this deal tomorrow (with Saving Star offers)!!!

My local SnS has the Iams woof delights (ss freebie of week) for $1.79. Score!

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Do you know if Giant PA has the same deal?

USPS didn't deliver my grocery flyers (Red Plum pack) [or any mail] during the recent snow storm.  

meant to reply sooner NM, no, Giant does not.

MISTERCHEAP said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Do you know if Giant PA has the same deal?

Really? I swear I saw this buy 4, get $6 savings deal under the Giant header on LRWC. However, I dont recall the prices of the cereal. Is that what we are discussing here?

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Really? I swear I saw this buy 4, get $6 savings deal under the Giant header on LRWC. However, I dont recall the prices of the cereal. Is that what we are discussing here?

I looked in my Giant PA physical flyer, didn't see it. Unless I missed it??? I'll check LRWC.

MISTERCHEAP said:   

Got my flyer yesterday. They have a GM deal, but it's no where as good as the SnS deal.

Buy 4 GM cereals @ 4/$10, get $3.50 instant savings on 1 gallon milk.

Not only is the Giant deal inferior, their double coupon policy is poor.

[Giant PA] DOUBLE COUPON POLICY:

Only one coupon for the same item will be doubled, all other will be redeemed at face value. (Example: 12 cans of Hi-C punch, 1 coupon will be doubled, 11 will be redeemed at face value) Only one like coupon will be doubled.
All coupons with a face value up to and including .50 cents will be doubled. Example: A .50 cent coupon will be doubled to $1. All coupons with a face value from .51 cents to .99 cents will be redeemed for $1.

Stop 'n Shop Double Coupon Policy:

We double the savings marked on manufacturers' cents-off coupons up to 99¢. Any coupon $1 and over will be redeemed at face value of the item purchased. In cases where the double coupon total exceeds the value of the item, the offer is limited to the retail price. Lottery tickets, cigarettes, tax and items prohibited by law are excluded.

You may double a maximum of 4 identical manufacturers' coupons. For example: if a customer purchased five boxes of Cheerios and presented 5 manufacturers' coupons for 50¢, the first four coupons would be doubled to $1. The fifth coupon would only be redeemed for 50¢.

Yeah Giant PA coupon policy stinks. The one in Langhorne is cool inside with a bank and Starbucks but I will pass.

I think Bottom Dollar is the same with coupon policy. Acme fully doubles coupons right?

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Yeah Giant PA coupon policy stinks. The one in Langhorne is cool inside with a bank and Starbucks but I will pass.

I think Bottom Dollar is the same with coupon policy. Acme fully doubles coupons right?

Bottom Dollar does not double last I knew, however they do price match ads which is convenient sometimes. Acme & Pathmark/SuperFresh both fully double. ShopRite doubles fully Trenton & North for the most part, up to $1 so Jersey/Philly stores.

Giant sucks if you ask me. Double coupon policy is a joke, sales are mediocre most of the time and their new gas points instead of instant savings is also a joke with one Giant gas station in a 25 mile radius in my area.  I really miss Genuardi's, Giant ruined a great chain taking them over.

I was going to go to ShopRite yesterday, I printed out two coupons, for 75 cents off, Chocolate Toast Crunch. They were $2.50 each. (They double them at all the stores in NJ)

Than, MISTERCHEAP said you could buy 4 of them for free, at Stop n Shop. I printed out 2 more coupons for Cheerios Muligrain Dark Chocolate, and the net cost was free!

I don't like Cheerios, so I'll give them to my Mom, who lives in Brooklyn. She loves Dark Chocolate, and eats them as a snack! I used one computer to print out all the coupons. Thank you MISTERCHEAP!

If you login to stopandshop.com, you should be able to add a $1.50/3 General Mills cereal coupon. The downside is that it breaks the $6 instant savings and you will likely have to get Customer Service to give you the $6, which could be a YMMV depending on your store. you may also need an extra item on your order to attach to the instant savings even without the $1.50 e-coupon (did I mention that S&S registers are really wacky?).

In for...wait for it...40 absolutely free boxes of cereal over 3 trips.

haha I did 16 boxes for free...friggin awesome

These were all out (at least the ones with printable coupons).... got a rain check. I'll have to build a new pantry just for cereals

mmyk72 said:   These were all out (at least the ones with printable coupons).... got a rain check. I'll have to build a new pantry just for cereals
Crap, I never even thought of getting a rain check! One of the stores I went to yesterday was out of everything and the other was out of chocolate Cheerios. Not that I needed them, I think I got 24 boxes anyway.

Savingsstar just came through. 50 cent MM on 40 boxes of cereal

My Cheerios SS $1.00 came thru this morning. A full week after being credited for Chocolate Toast Crunch and Fiber One cereal which was the in the same transaction as Cheerios.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this "buy 4 get $6 off" deal is coming back to SnS next week thru March x. So if GM cereal coupons reset March 1....even more free cereal!

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   My Cheerios SS $1.00 came thru this morning. A full week after being credited for Chocolate Toast Crunch and Fiber One cereal which was the in the same transaction as Cheerios.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this "buy 4 get $6 off" deal is coming back to SnS next week thru March x. So if GM cereal coupons reset March 1....even more free cereal!

That would be nice but I think last time it actually said 4 for $6 in the ad. It does not say that this time. We'll find out tomorrow. I would wait until Saturday, since you've done the SavingStar for February anyway. I still have coupons left, that I did not use in the last sale.

It appears that SavingStar only processes S&S transactions once a week (or maybe S&S only sends them once a week). My transactions from last Tuesday and Wednesday also hit this Tuesday. Fortunately, I got the credit for the Chocolate Cheerios  that I hadn't received when I bought them at SR earlier in the month, so now I don't have to contact them about it. Odd that your purchases on the same transaction got credited separately..

mactv said:   Savingsstar just came through. 50 cent MM on 40 boxes of cereal
  How did that happen? The SavingStar alone should have been a $2.50 MM.

billrubin said:   mactv said:   Savingsstar just came through. 50 cent MM on 40 boxes of cereal
  How did that happen? The SavingStar alone should have been a $2.50 MM.

Cheerios was $1, while Choc Toast Crunch and Fiber One were $.50, right?

edit - nevermind, 75 cents each for the other two...so yeah $2.50...

Yea it was 2.50 total from SS, but on one of my many trips to get 40 boxes of cereal they didn't have each variety in stock, so I broke down and used a $1 off 2 boxes coupon (instead of the 75 cents off coupon - which doubled to $1.50). So I spent $2 on 40 boxes of cereal, and got $2.50 back through SS. So .50 MM.

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this "buy 4 get $6 off" deal is coming back to SnS next week thru March x. So if GM cereal coupons reset March 1....even more free cereal!

Word from LRWC is that they're not 4 for $6 this week.

Apparently Vanilla Chex and Golden Grahams are both $3. There is a 75c coupon for GG at coupons.com (zip 77477). There is a 60c Chex coupon at bettycrocker.com and a new 50c SavingStar offer for 1 box of Chex.

billrubin said:   Apparently Vanilla Chex and Golden Grahams are both $3. There is a 75c coupon for GG at coupons.com (zip 77477). There is a 60c Chex coupon at bettycrocker.com and a new 50c SavingStar offer for 1 box of Chex.

There Will Be Free Cereal...told you guys!!

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
billrubin said:   Apparently Vanilla Chex and Golden Grahams are both $3. There is a 75c coupon for GG at coupons.com (zip 77477). There is a 60c Chex coupon at bettycrocker.com and a new 50c SavingStar offer for 1 box of Chex.

There Will Be Free Cereal...told you guys!!

If it works. The GG rang up at $3.99 at my store. had to fight with customer service to get the 99c/box back. At the register they were telling me it would come off at the end. I did not bother buying the Chex, there's an e-coupon for them at Shoprite so I'll see if there is a deal there later in the month.

billrubin said:   If it works. The GG rang up at $3.99 at my store. had to fight with customer service to get the 99c/box back. At the register they were telling me it would come off at the end. I did not bother buying the Chex, there's an e-coupon for them at Shoprite so I'll see if there is a deal there later in the month.

Does the GG price show $3 on the shelf??

mmyk72 said:   billrubin said:   If it works. The GG rang up at $3.99 at my store. had to fight with customer service to get the 99c/box back. At the register they were telling me it would come off at the end. I did not bother buying the Chex, there's an e-coupon for them at Shoprite so I'll see if there is a deal there later in the month.

Does the GG price show $3 on the shelf??

At my store in OC NJ, the shelf prices are $3.49 for GG and 2/$6 for the Chex. However the Chex rang up as $3.99. But nice CS lady gave me 99 cents back.

Sorry to change subject but can anyone tell me of any SnS locations in New Jersey where I can find All detergent for $1.99. My store has it for $2.99.

At my S+S, all the cereals were 3.99 a box (except for the larger sizes which were higher and GG which was 3.79). The Vanilla Chex mentioned earlier was 3.99.

However, after checkout, I got a $1 off next purchase Catalina coupon courtesy of General Mills.

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Sorry to change subject but can anyone tell me of any SnS locations in New Jersey where I can find All detergent for $1.99. My store has it for $2.99.
You can view each local store's ad on their website. BTW the SavingStar offer ends today.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014