Rite Aid 3/9 - 3/15

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$5 +UP wyb $15 of these Pain and Cold/Flu Relief items, L3
Advil, ThermaCare, Dimetapp, Robitussin and Chapstick
[Advil Cold and Sinus and Advil Allergy/Sinus located at the pharm counter. Not available in all states. Limit 1 Advil Cold and Sinus or Advil Allergy/Sinus per customer] ~No sizes listed~

$2 +UP wyb 2 @ 2/$10 BenGay 2oz, Motrin IB 50ct or Motrin PM 20ct, L2

$4 +UP wyb 1 @ $23.99 Allegra Allergy Tablets 45ct, D 30ct, L2
[Allegra-D located at Pharm Counter. Not available in all states. Limit 1 Allegra-D per customer]

$4 +UPS wyb 2 @ 2/$50 Prevacid 24 Hour 42ct, L4
Lists $10/2 MQ in most papers

$3 +UP wyb 3 of these items, L2 3/2-3/29
@ 2/$6 Band-Aid Brand Bandages and Hurt Free Wash 6oz
choose from plastic, sheer, children's clear, Dryfit, flexible fabric, tough strips, sports, active, antibacterial or waterproof 10-80ct
Neosporin Kid Wound Cleanser 2.3oz
@$4.99 Neosporin 0.5oz or Spray 0.26oz,Benadryl cream 1oz, spray 2oz or gel 4oz, Aveeno Cream 1oz or Lotion 4oz

$2 +UP wyb 2 @ 2/$12 the following items, L2
Kotex Maxi Pads 28-44ct
Lightdays Pantiliners 80-135ct
Security Tampons 36ct
Poise pads 20-22ct [regular retail $6.49-$6.99]
Pantiliners 44-48ct

$2 +Up wyb 2 @ 2/$6 Irish Spring Body Wash or Bar Soap, 3 pack [excludes Gear], L2

$5 +UP wyb $25 of these Gillette items, L2
Gillette Styler, ProGlide, Fusion, MACH3 and Venus cartridge Refills. Fusion or Satin Care Shave Gel, ProSeries Skin Care, Old Spic or Gillette Body Wash or Bar Soap

$1 +UP wyb 2 @ BOGO50% Bic Disposable Razors, L2
$3/2 MQ in most Sunday Papers

$1 +UP wyb 1 @ $3.99 of these items, L2
Crest 3D White Toothpaste 7.6oz
Paste Lux 4.1oz
Rinse 437 ml
Oral B Manual Toothbrush Proflex 1ct

$1 +UP wyb 2 @ 2/$6 of these items, L2
Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste 4.2oz
Rinse 250ml
Oral B Manual Toothbrushes
[excludes Clinical]

$3 +UP wyb 1 @ $14.99 Colgate Optic White Toothbrush Plus Pen, L2

$2 +UP wyb 1 @ $5.99 Colgate items listed, L2
Colgate Total Advanced Mouthwash 1 liter
Toothpaste - Multipacks 4oz or larger or Power or Multipack Toothbrushes [excludes Optic White and Extra Clean 3ct]
See most Sunday Papers for coupon

$3 +UP wyb 1 @ $24.99 Pampers Super Pack Diapers, L2

$5 +UP wyb $20 of any 2 of these items, L2
2/$15 Tugaboos Jumbo Pack Diapers, Training Pants or Overnights
2/$11 Tugaboos Baby Wipes 192-216ct
2/$5 Tugaboos Baby Bath or Skin Care Products or Cotton Swabs, 300, 500 to 625ct Reg Retail $2.99-$5.49

$3 +UP wyb $10 @ BOGO50% Wet n Wild Cosmetics, $1.99 and up, L2
$1.00 coupon savings in most Sunday Papers

$3 +UP wyb $10 of these items, L2
Kiss, ImPress and Broadway Artificial Nails

$5 +UP wyb 2 Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail Enamel, L2

$5 +UP wyb $15 of All Burt's Bees, Gud or I Love Cosmetics, L2

$5 +UP wyb $20 of these items, L2 3/2-3/29
Aveeno Body Wash 12oz or Facial Cleansers @ 2/$10 [$2/2 MQ in most Sunday Papers]
All Aveeno Men's and Shave or select Baby Items @ 2/$7
Aveeno Hand and Body Lotion @ $8.49 [$1/1 MQ in most Sunday Papers]

$10 +UP wyb $20 of these items, L2
Biosilk, TIGI Bed Head, TIGI Catwalk or Sebastian Professional Hair Care [excludes Trial and Travel Size]

$10 +UP wyb 1 @ $42.99 Rogaine or Viviscal Hair Nutrient Tabs, L2
Rogaine Men's or Women's Hair Regrowth 3 pack
Viviscal Hair Nutrient Tabs

$6 +UP wyb $18 of All Cetaphil Skin Care, L2

$1 +UP wyb 2 @ 2/$7 Revlon ColorSilk Hair Color, one application, L2

$5 +UP wyb $15 Assorted Jewelry, L2

$1 +UP wyb ASOTV Bacon Bowl, Potato Express or Stufz, L2

$1 +UP wyb 2 @ 2/$5 Premium Jelly Beans or Non-Chocolate Bagged Candy, L4

$8 +UP wyb Hunger Games Catching Fire DVD, L1

$1 +UP wyb 2 @ 2/$7 Dove Easter Chocolates 7.94 - 8.87oz, Ghirardelli 4.58oz, Cadbury or Mars Multi Pack Bars, L4

$1 +UP wyb 2 @ 2/$3 Peeps 3-16ct, L4

$5 +UP wyb 1 @ $14.99 Russell Stover I Love You Mom Box 30 oz, L4

$1 +UP wyb 1 @ $4.99 Hershey's Pot of Gold 8.7-10oz, Russell Stover or Whitman's Chocolates 12oz, L4

$2 +UP wyb 1 @ $7.99 Lindt Chocolate Gift Boxes, L4

$1 +UP wyb 1 @ $3.99 Ferrero Rocher Hazelnut Chocolates 12ct, L4

$1 +UP wyb 2 @ 2/$5 Trident, Stride or Dentyne Multi Pack Gum, L4

$1 +UP wyb 2 @ 2/$3 Altoids 1.76oz

$2 +UP wyb 3 @ 3/$12.99 Coke and Coke Products 12 Pack, 12 oz cans, L2

$1 +UP wyb 2 @ BOGO Free All Banana Boat Sun Care, excluding twin packs and value packs, L1 3/2-3/29
$1/1 MQ in most Sunday Papers

$10 +UP wyb $25 @ BOGO50% Ace and Futuro Supports, Braces and compression Hosiery and Nexcare Products, L2

$5 +UP wyb 1 @ $11.99 Duracell Batteries, L2
AA, AAA or Hearing Aid - 16 pack
C, D - 8 pack, 9 volt 4 pack, Quantum AA or AAA 12 pack

Member Summary

Rite Aid
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Appreciate the post, Mr. V, but I'm not seeing anything exciting. And I even waited to look through the ad (which just came today).

Anyone find a good deal here, or is this a week to sit on the sidelines?

melachri said:   Anyone find a good deal here, or is this a week to sit on the sidelines?
Sally Hansen Triple Shine should be a MM with Gold/Silver. I'm not sure of the pricing, but I saw a display in CVS today and they were priced $4.99. CVS had a $2 MQ Tearpad. If Rite Aid is priced at $4.99, pricing would be $3.99G and $4.49S. Would be a $1.02 MM with Gold and $0.02 MM with Silver. Limit is 2. Good way to roll part of the +UPs from B&E. The +UP offer is get a $5 +UP wyb 2 of thse Sally Hansen Triple Shine enamels (limit 2 offers).

Bandaids and Neo Wound Cleanser should be free if you're store has first aid kits. My store just restocked with a whole new display.

Buy 3 bandaids or neo wound cleanser = $9.00
Buy 1 First Aid kit
Use $5/3 from inside the kit
Use Free Kit Coupon
Pay $4 Get 3UP
(or at Gold - $1 overage from the kit coupon to make it Free!)

There are peelies ($4.99) for free J&J F.A. kits on the kits themselves, sold in select stores. My stores don't carry them. YMMV. Inside these kits are also $5/3 J&J MQs, which people use to buy other J&J products (Band Aids, Neosporin, etc.). The RR for the kits is $4.99, which people with Gold status is $3.99.

Is it just me (which I doubt) or all you guys with Gold Wellness cards getting two $5 off $10 Cats that are printing the first week of each month? One Cat is for the first half of the month and the second Cat is for the second half of the month. Very nice gesture and promotion on Rite Aid 's part. I do notice it is only printing on one of my Gold cards, the one I have had since the Wellness program started, The other Gold card that just became Gold this year is not getting the offer. I guess they are rewarding long time customers. That is a pretty nice discount for a $10 purchase.

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes 2.99 --- there is a "Try Me Free" offer in the 3/9 SS in the Sunday paper

MrVietnam said:   Is it just me (which I doubt) or all you guys with Gold Wellness cards getting two $5 off $10 Cats that are printing the first week of each month? One Cat is for the first half of the month and the second Cat is for the second half of the month. Very nice gesture and promotion on Rite Aid 's part. I do notice it is only printing on one of my Gold cards, the one I have had since the Wellness program started, The other Gold card that just became Gold this year is not getting the offer. I guess they are rewarding long time customers. That is a pretty nice discount for a $10 purchase.

If I'm your only comparison, then it's just you. I've been Gold for a couple of years now, and I'm not getting any "bonus" Cats like that.

melachri said:   
MrVietnam said:   Is it just me (which I doubt) or all you guys with Gold Wellness cards getting two $5 off $10 Cats that are printing the first week of each month? One Cat is for the first half of the month and the second Cat is for the second half of the month. Very nice gesture and promotion on Rite Aid 's part. I do notice it is only printing on one of my Gold cards, the one I have had since the Wellness program started, The other Gold card that just became Gold this year is not getting the offer. I guess they are rewarding long time customers. That is a pretty nice discount for a $10 purchase.

If I'm your only comparison, then it's just you. I've been Gold for a couple of years now, and I'm not getting any "bonus" Cats like that.

I have been getting them like clockwork the first 3 months of this year on that one Gold Wellness card. It makes for some nice deals.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014