• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Snickers
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm assuming this will stack with the Snickers PB coupon

REMICK!!

This is not a coupon, it is an electronic rebate of sorts. YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER for the offer & PAY for the Snickers Bar and then get your money back.

If you are going to post up deals, post them RIGHT and don't give misinformation. Otherwise, stay out of the coupon/grocery thread, very annoying to see this from someone who should know better.

MISTERCHEAP said:   REMICK!!

This is not a coupon, it is an electronic rebate of sorts. YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER for the offer & PAY for the Snickers Bar and then get your money back.

If you are going to post up deals, post them RIGHT and don't give misinformation. Otherwise, stay out of the coupon/grocery thread, very annoying to see this from someone who should know better.

Thank you, what is up with people making half posts with incorrect info these days?

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   I'm assuming this will stack with the Snickers PB coupon
Yes, you can use both pffers.. Use $0.75/2 Snickers Brand Peanut Butter Squared Products (1.78-3.56 oz) coupon found www.coupons.com 

You are right, but you seem a little too angry for a grocery forum.

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   

You are right, but you seem a little too angry for a grocery forum.

I am angry, remick has been around long enough to know how to post a title. If he/she doesn't understand what savingstar is/never used it, then don't post up a deal for it until you take the time to understand what you are posting. this is not a coupon.

Sorry that you are angry MISTERCHEAP. Its not a good emotion. Ive posted a free anger managment book for you in free stuff. God Bless

remick said:   Sorry that you are angry MISTERCHEAP. Its not a good emotion. Ive posted a free anger managment book for you in free stuff. God Bless

Too bad you just can't own up to your mistake and say you are sorry you goofed on the OP. Spinning it back on me doesn't impress me in the least. This isn't the only post you've dropped the ball on, and you post enough to know better. Perhaps you need the Fat Wallet For Dummies Book - Kindle Edition.

There is now a $.75 off eQ for Shoprite on these and the IPs reset! Use two Qs at SR (if your store doubles) and the rest at Acme (free if you have one in your area).

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   ...  and the rest at Acme (free if you have one in your area).
$.12 MM / pair at Acme this evening.  

$.69 each x 2 = $1.58 - $.75/2 coupon - $.75 double = -$.12 MM.  Maybe YMMV, because I didn't think Acme POS allowed coupon overage.   

FYI - Wegman's is $.79 regular price, so $.08 for 2 after double coupon. 

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   ...  and the rest at Acme (free if you have one in your area).
$.12 MM / pair at Acme this evening.  

$.69 each x 2 = $1.58 - $.75/2 coupon - $.75 double = -$.12 MM.  Maybe YMMV, because I didn't think Acme POS allowed coupon overage.   

FYI - Wegman's is $.79 regular price, so $.08 for 2 after double coupon. 

$.50 Twix coupons available too. Gonna buy them with Snickers have some of that overage eat the Twix.

I got my 79 cents credited to my SavingStar account yesterday.

I bought 2 Snickers Peanut Butter bars at 79 cents each (0.99 regular price but 20% off with my Gold Wellness) at Rite Aid and used the 0.75/2 coupon, so I paid 0.04 for two candy bars after coupon and rebate.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
remick said:   Sorry that you are angry MISTERCHEAP. Its not a good emotion. Ive posted a free anger managment book for you in free stuff. God Bless

Too bad you just can't own up to your mistake and say you are sorry you goofed on the OP. Spinning it back on me doesn't impress me in the least. This isn't the only post you've dropped the ball on, and you post enough to know better. Perhaps you need the Fat Wallet For Dummies Book - Kindle Edition.

They call it a coupon - argue with them

"The smart and simple way to save.
Save on your groceries with paperless eCoupons"

remick said:   
  said:

Most of them are eCoupons, but the Friday freebies are 100% back offers -- ,more similar to a rebate than a coupon as far as the Friday freebies go. With that said, I greatly appreciate all the posting you do as they alert  me to a lot of deals that are out there.

remick said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

You obviously have NO CLUE Remick. Instead of spamming deals, trying participating in some so you understand how they work. RED for you.

MrVietnam said:   
remick said:   
  said:

Most of them are r eCoupons, but the Friday freebies are 100% back offers -- ,more similar to a rebate than a coupon as far as the Friday freebies go. With that said, I greatly appreciate all the posting you do as they alert  me to a lot of deals that are out there.

Confusing the issue further, Mr. V? All savingstar offers are this way. You get credit applied to your account after you buy a particular item. Nothing is applied at the time of purchase. 

If savingstar had a FW username, I would give them red. They should NOT call these ecoupons, which implies a credit will be applied at the time of purchase. They should call them e-rebates or e-credits or something that more accurately describes the process.

MrVietnam said:   I got my 79 cents credited to my SavingStar account yesterday.

I bought 2 Snickers Peanut Butter bars at 79 cents each (0.99 regular price but 20% off with my Gold Wellness) at Rite Aid and used the 0.75/2 coupon, so I paid 0.04 for two candy bars after coupon and rebate.

MrVietnam said:   
remick said:   
  said:

Most of them are r eCoupons, but the Friday freebies are 100% back offers -- ,more similar to a rebate than a coupon as far as the Friday freebies go. With that said, I greatly appreciate all the posting you do as they alert  me to a lot of deals that are out there.

So one minute you are talking about rebate, credit back and the next you are calling them eCoupons.  Which is it.  Don't think they can be one and the same at the same time.

C320 said:   So one minute you are talking about rebate, credit back and the next you are calling them eCoupons.  Which is it.  Don't think they can be one and the same at the same time.
  Their website calls them eCoupons. They actually operate like eRebates.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014