Target - $20 off select household purchase of $50 - text

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Text STOCKUP to 827438 

You can use the coupon on Air Wick, All, Bounce, Bounty, Charmin, Clorox, Dawn, Febreze, Gain, Glad, Hefty, Kleenex, Scrubbing Bubbles, Tide, and Tilex but im not sure if can be used before 3/2 and how it works with manufacturers coupons. A coupon should also be in the Sunday Target ad.

Participating Items & Upcoming Prices Starting 3/2
Air Wick Scented Oil Refills 2 pk $4.89
Febreze Air Effects 9.7 oz $2.99
Glade Plugins Scented Oil Refills 2 pk $4.89
Charmin Bath Tissue Mega roll 16 pk $15.99
Scott Bath Tissue 1000 sheet 24 pk $15.99
Clorox Toilet Wand Starter Kit $7.99
Clorox Surface Cleaner 32 oz, select $2.79
Clorox Wipes 3 pk $4.99
Clorox2 Stain Fighter & Color Booster 66 oz $9.49
Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle Gel 30 oz $4.99
Pine Sol Surface Cleaner 48 oz, select $2.79
Pledge, select (Wipes Shown) $2.79
Windex, select (Original Shown) $2.79
Cascade Dishwashing Tabs 43 to 60 ct $10.99
Finish Quantum Dishwashing Tabs 38 or 45 ct $10.99
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap 25 oz 2/$5
Gain Flings Single-load Pacs 72 ct $17.99
Kleenex Facial Tissue 4 pk, select $5.49
Bounce Dryer Sheets 240 ct $8.99
Downy Fabric Softener 150 load or Unstopables 19.5 oz $8.99
OxiClean Powder 5 lb $9.49
All Laundry Detergent 172 oz 96 or 114 load $11.99
Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent 138 oz 72 load or 150 oz 96 load $17.99
Bounty Paper Towels Giant roll 12 pk $14.99
Swiffer Sweep & Trap $18.99
Glad Trash Bags 30 to 106 ct, select (tall kitchen shown) $8.99
Hefty Trash Bags 25 to 60 ct, select (Ultimate Shown) $8.99
Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Sponges 4 pk $3.99
Ziploc Sandwich or Snack Bags 170 ct $3.99

Member Summary

Target
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks remick.

Here's the fine print from the link in text message reply:~~Cashier Instructions:  
1. Scan product
2. Scan barcode on guest's phone
3. Manually enter the barcode in case of scanning error

Coupon Balance:  
1. At register cashier selects "price inquiry"
2. Scan barcode on guest's phone
3. Guest receives printed balance receiptSend questions or feedback to guest.relations@Target.com

Each individual offer within coupon may only be used once.Disclaimer: Valid in store only and at Target.com where promo codes apply. Limit one manufacturer and one Target coupon per item. Target Coupons and Mobile Coupon discount cannot be combined on individual items. Void if copied, scanned, altered, transferred, purchased, sold or prohibited by law. Item(s) may not be at all stores. Not valid in Canada. Quantities limited; no rain checks. Coupon value may not exceed value of item purchased. No cash value. Target has the right to remove or cancel offers from Mobile Coupons at any time and for any reason without notice.

There isn't anything in the text or website that says it's not valid immediately, but will be interested to see who goes there before Sunday and tries to redeem. If it works, I'll be there tomorrow and use it.

any printable manu. coupons?

Great deal, and thanks!

I didn't read the fine print carefully. Have to buy more than 50$ for the coupon to work =.=

Used it this afternoon. Bought several large containers of All detergent, which we usually stock up on from Costco but even on Costco coupon this was still a better deal by about 15% (esp adding Redcard discount).

Yes, there are manufacturer coupons for some things. Check out redplum.com. I printed off four $1 off coupons for All detergent from there (two from each of our computers). Between that site and a few others, I'm sure you can find some manufacturer coupons for some of the cleaning products too.

DirtCheapDad said:   Used it this afternoon. Bought several large containers of All detergent, which we usually stock up on from Costco but even on Costco coupon this was still a better deal by about 15% (esp adding Redcard discount).

Yes, there are manufacturer coupons for some things. Check out redplum.com. I printed off four $1 off coupons for All detergent from there (two from each of our computers). Between that site and a few others, I'm sure you can find some manufacturer coupons for some of the cleaning products too.

Yes, this deal should be getting more play than it has. 

It's about the best deal going and the "select household purchase" casts a pretty wide net since it is not just limited to the specific product sizes as listed in the OP post.

For example, some Targets have clearance 25% bonus packages of Charmin (20 mega rolls) for under $16 and they also count towards this coupon.

Thanks op! Had large tide on sale for 8.98 down from like 16. This made it a steal

no Target ad today, well Boo

jschuman said:   
DirtCheapDad said:   Used it this afternoon. Bought several large containers of All detergent, which we usually stock up on from Costco but even on Costco coupon this was still a better deal by about 15% (esp adding Redcard discount).

Yes, this deal should be getting more play than it has. 

It's about the best deal going and the "select household purchase" casts a pretty wide net since it is not just limited to the specific product sizes as listed in the OP post.

For example, some Targets have clearance 25% bonus packages of Charmin (20 mega rolls) for under $16 and they also count towards this coupon.

Agreed! For example,  Dawn Platinum 2 pack was on clearance for $2.48 and there is a P&G insert in today's paper. I bought mostly cleaning supplies, used $4.50 in manuf coupons plus the $20 off coupon. This Target location usually has the lowest prices of all Target stores in our area so it was a bit tricky to get to $50
  because 2 of my items were lower than the circular price, which is what I calculated from. (Pinole, Ca store)

Is there anyway to get the coupon without texting?

NkPro said:   Is there anyway to get the coupon without texting?

According to the fine print, it is a mobile coupon that is nontransferable. If you can't or don't want to generate it from your own phone, you could try getting a friend or family to do it for you on their phone and send you the unique link to access the one time use code (but you'd probably have to open the link in a web page on your own phone to present at checkout, as a printout may not be accepted).

Read the first post. The coupon is also in the weekly ad, found in the Sunday paper. It doesn't appear to be printable from the weekly ad as shown on the website, instead directing one to the mobile offer.

My local store does not make copies of the ad readily available (unlike most other B&M stores), but I would think one could get one by going to the service desk.

I tired to use the $20 coupon.. Target would not honor my phone QR code!!!

^^ was it a copy ??

^^ or in black & white ??

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014