Voting History
rated:
http://wm6.walmart.com/Chicken-Of-The-Sea-Coupon.aspx 

scroll down to see coupon banner  ONE PRINT ONLY

Member Summary

chicken of the sea
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I was able to print 3

yesidonoitall said:   I was able to print 3

Sure you were, three of the same copy? with the same PIN number.

Most I got was 2, one regular, one incognito.

BTW, ShopRite has the Albacore White Tuna .99 this week, so .49 per can wyb w/this coupon. (it does double)

MISTERCHEAP said:   

BTW, ShopRite has the Albacore White Tuna .99 this week, so .49 per can wyb w/this coupon. (it does double)

WM will overide any issue with the coupon, just do not use all at the same time....

yesidonoitall said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

WM will overide any issue with the coupon, just do not use all at the same time....

Total fraud to do that, using the same PIN # (not the same UPC bar code). Retailer won't get paid....shame, shame, shame on youdon'tknow....as bad as you not tipping at Chili's.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
yesidonoitall said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Total fraud to do that, using the same PIN # (not the same UPC bar code). Retailer won't get paid....shame, shame, shame on youdon'tknow....as bad as you not tipping at Chili's.

I doubt they will not get paid.
It is no different than having Staples take a coupon when it says no other coupon to be used with it.

yesidonoitallaboutbeingacrookandrealizecouponsdotcomcantracethepin#andbanyourip/computer...

imanemokid said:   yesidonoitallaboutbeingacrookandrealizecouponsdotcomcantracethepin#andbanyourip/computer...

yesidonoitall about being a crook and realize coupons dot com can trace the pin# and ban your ip computer...
So just use another ip

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014