• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Save 100% when you buy ONE (1) 4 pack of King's HawaiianŽ Dinner Rolls. Expires 3/9/2014
One time use only

Member Summary

Dinner Rolls
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Before anyone says anything about this post...
Click on "I Want This" in the Kings Hawaiian Rolls square
Purchase the item using your store's loyalty card
The amount you paid for the item will be rebated/deposited into your specified account.

I've never had these rolls.  Anything special about them?

Have you ever had the bread from this brand? The rolls are pretty much the same thing as the bread in a different form. That said, I like them. Soft, slightly sweet.

Anyone know if there are current mfr. coupons?

yoregano said:   Have you ever had the bread from this brand? The rolls are pretty much the same thing as the bread in a different form. That said, I like them. Soft, slightly sweet.

Anyone know if there are current mfr. coupons?

I checked the HCW data base and the only thing listed was a hangtag that excluded the 4 pack rolls and which had been added to the data base in 2011.
I haven't checked the Kings site yet.  Let us know what you find.

Mr.V have you bought this one? Does Ralphs have it & how much?

zmaster said:   Mr.V have you bought this one? Does Ralphs have it & how much?
  Yes, I have. Ralphs has it and it goes for $1.49.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014