• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Went into CVS today for something and the manager had a stack of new clearance tags he had yet to put up. So I started looking at them, and LOVED what I saw! So I asked him if the prices were "live" in the register and he said yes, that I should go get what I want....so I did!

Emerald 10oz Cocoa Almonds $1.44ea

Various Jello Items 27-37cents

McCormick Chili Mix 36cents

Planters NutRition (select types) down to $1.77

Many other items, so look for grocery items that already have the 50% tags, some are now at 75% and make for some excellent deals.

The Emerald Cocoa Almonds are DELICIOUS! Got all 4 bottles at this one store, gonna start hunting other stores for more (as they retail for like $6-7)

Again, if something listed above shows a higher price, do a price check at the self scanner.

GOOD LUCK!!

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Let me know if you find any other CVS locations with similiar deals. I have a feeling this is super dooper YMMV deal that is not worth my time.

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Let me know if you find any other CVS locations with similiar deals. I have a feeling this is super dooper YMMV deal that is not worth my time.

I have a feeling it is not. They've been taking periodic markdowns on the items that went to 75% today, that's why I said to look for 50% off stickers as well, That's what was still by the items at this store (it's only because I saw the new 75% off tags that I "scooped" the deal). I wouldn't make a special trip, but if you are near a CVS anyway for something, it's worth checking out.

my favorite store. will check Monday. Thanks!

almonds are 2.99 here in PA...decent but I.would have preferred under $2.

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   almonds are 2.99 here in PA...decent but I.would have preferred under $2.

Ahh what the hell, I bought them anyway. They are pretty good but expected them to be sweeter. I saw a $.75/1 peelie on 12-pack Coke pack but it had exp of 3/8/14.....that would have been nice to use in stores that double.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014