• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://kroger.softcoin.com/programs/kroger/freefri/ 

11/21/14 Herdez Cooking Sauces (12 oz.) - redeem by 12/7/14

Moderator Comment: Updated title to reflect intent of thread. — Nov. 21, 2014 @ 7:52am
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I didn't get the best customer free eggs coupon.

sameome (Nov. 24, 2014 @ 4:15p) |

Maybe you are not one their best customers. No, just kidding! I called customer service and they put a $2 credit on my R... (more)

MrVietnam (Nov. 24, 2014 @ 5:37p) |

11/28/14

Tum-E Yummies fruit-flavored drink

briarycliffs (Nov. 28, 2014 @ 7:59a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Is this available at Ralphs in Southern California?

EDIT: I was able to successfully add this deal to my card by going through this link:

http://kroger.softcoin.com/programs/kroger/freefri/?origin=freef... 

Click on the icon "Sign in to Load" and enter your Ralphs username and password and you should then see your Ralphs store listed with address at the top and you should be able to add the deal. I was also signed into my Ralphs account on another window but I am not sure if that was necessary.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Is this available at Ralphs in Southern California?

Yes, they are 2 for $6 at my local Ralphs. Bought one and paid nothing.

rated:
I had a $1 off coupon for this item that I got from the free sample person at my kroger -- coupon was applied no problem even tho item was free! -- $1 MM

rated:
munchkin4 said:   I had a $1 off coupon for this item that I got from the free sample person at my kroger -- coupon was applied no problem even tho item was free! -- $1 MM
  Same thing happened for me, except the $1 off coupon was taped to the box at my store.

rated:
edited with today's freebie

rated:
It says "Offer Void in Louisana and California". Does this mean no free friday this weekend for us?

rated:
luckattack said:   It says "Offer Void in Louisana and California". Does this mean no free friday this weekend for us?
  Good question. I was able to add it to my card and I live in Southern California, so my guess is I will be able to use it even though the terms say it is void in California. I will try it later today and report back.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
luckattack said:   It says "Offer Void in Louisana and California". Does this mean no free friday this weekend for us?
  Good question. I was able to add it to my card and I live in Southern California, so my guess is I will be able to use it even though the terms say it is void in California. I will try it later today and report back.

Reporting back:
As expected, I was able to get my free Yoplait yogurt 6 oz cup even though I am living in California. The cup cost 70 cents and an e-coupon took off 70 cents to make it FREE.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
MrVietnam said:   

Reporting back:
As expected, I was able to get my free Yoplait yogurt 6 oz cup even though I am living in California. The cup cost 70 cents and an e-coupon took off 70 cents to make it FREE.

same here. eating it now...

rated:
It's seems CA has been excluded from Free Friday. In the weekly email from Ralphs, it hasn't had any Free Friday freebies for weeks. If not for FW, I would have missed another Free Friday.

rated:
bumping for new freebie

rated:
Will see if my local Ralphs has Airheads Bites

rated:
My local Ralphs carries them. They were stocked (on the bottom shelf) with the other candy at the register. The Airhead Bites cost 50 cents but were free with digital coupon of course.

rated:
bumping up for a new one for 10/3/14

rated:
Cat treats this Friday.

rated:
briarycliffs said:   Cat treats this Friday.
  Makes me wish I had a cat.

rated:
free cat treats today

rated:
bumping for Halloween Freebie

rated:
dog treats this Friday

rated:
YMMV but I got an e-mail yesterday from Ralphs that offered me a dozen free eggs (digital coupon good until 1/18/15). They used to send out paper coupons every few months but now I guess it is digital only. They call the set of coupons "best customer bonus" coupons.

By the way, even though the pet snacks are not for Ralphs customers, by using the link I posted earlier in this thread, I was able to add them from going to the Kroger website,

rated:
bumping for the next freebie

rated:

EDIT: I was able to successfully add this deal to my card by going through this link:

Click on the icon "Sign in to Load" and enter your Ralphs username and password and you should then see your Ralphs store listed with address at the top and you should be able to add the deal. I was also signed into my Ralphs account on another window but I am not sure if that was necessary.

I tried this trick to try to load the Herdez Cooking Sauces offer to my Ralphs Club card but no luck. I got an error message:

We were unable to locate the requested coupon.

rated:
They are having issues this morning, try again later.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   

I tried this trick to try to load the Herdez Cooking Sauces offer to my Ralphs Club card but no luck. I got an error message:

Did you get it loaded? I had no issues loading it to my Ralphs card and redeemed it yesterday.

rated:
sameome said:   
MrVietnam said:   

Did you get it loaded? I had no issues loading it to my Ralphs card and redeemed it yesterday.

Yes, I finally got it loaded and I redeemed it this morning. They still had the sauces in the back and had not yet put them on the shelves but luckily for me I talked with the grocery manager and he know what I was talking about and took out the box full of all four varieties of the sauces.

One loadable coupon that for some reason is not coming off for me is I am supposed to get one dozen free Ralphs large eggs. It is what they call a best customer bonus coupon. I think I will call Ralphs customer service and inquire why it is not coming off.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
sameome said:   
MrVietnam said:   

Yes, I finally got it loaded and I redeemed it this morning. They still had the sauces in the back and had not yet put them on the shelves but luckily for me I talked with the grocery manager and he know what I was talking about and took out the box full of all four varieties of the sauces.

One loadable coupon that for some reason is not coming off for me is I am supposed to get one dozen free Ralphs large eggs. It is what they call a best customer bonus coupon. I think I will call Ralphs customer service and inquire why it is not coming off.

I didn't get the best customer free eggs coupon.

rated:
sameome said:     I didn't get the best customer free eggs coupon.
Maybe you are not one their best customers. No, just kidding! I called customer service and they put a $2 credit on my Ralphs Club account that can be used at any Kroger family store and even gave me 200 free fuel points to boot. Had to escalate my concern to a supervisor though.

rated:
11/28/14

Tum-E Yummies fruit-flavored drink

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014