• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
www.savingstar.com 

Save 100% when you buy ONE (1) 1.7 oz. RoloŽ Chewy Caramels in Milk Chocolate Roll. Check back every Friday for a new Freebie!

Ads by Google
Member Summary

rolo (48.29kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
or hemmoroid cream....

MrVietnam (Aug. 20, 2014 @ 6:27p) |

Funny thing is...I wouldn't have a problem with that as I have a four month old.

PutThatCoffeeDOWN (Aug. 20, 2014 @ 8:56p) |

So, as I figured, you were full of it with your "rumor". It's Chewy Mentos Mints.

billrubin (Aug. 22, 2014 @ 12:09a) |

rated:
this might be a MM at CVS!

I think a 74c coupon is printing out from the KIOSK on any 99c single candy. Pay 25c ac, get 99c back from Savingstar!

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   this might be a MM at CVS!

I think a 74c coupon is printing out from the KIOSK on any 99c single candy. Pay 25c ac, get 99c back from Savingstar!

That should definitely work, since Rolo is Hershey's. Good catch!

rated:
Yes 75˘ works. Some cvs don't carry Rolo, I went to 2nd store to get mine.

rated:
Anyone know if this is sold at Rite Aid ?

rated:
roy7736 said:   Anyone know if this is sold at Rite Aid ?
Yes, regular price = $0.99  

rated:

Confirmed ... paid 25c after coupon, SS account credited 99c.  

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   

strangest thing!, got credited 88c, could swear I paid 99c, will have to check the receipt again.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   

strangest thing!, got credited 88c, could swear I paid 99c, will have to check the receipt again.

When did you buy it? The price was down to 88c on Sunday. Maybe you bought after the Sunday sales had gone into effect (I recall you posted that you did the Sunday sales on Saturday).

rated:
billrubin said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   

When did you buy it? The price was down to 88c on Sunday. Maybe you bought after the Sunday sales had gone into effect (I recall you posted that you did the Sunday sales on Saturday).

YES Bill...that's it. New sale was turned on Sat eve, that's when I bought it. Didn't even pay attention to how much it rang up. Oh well still same 74c mm as I only paid 14c for the candy ac.

rated:
Sorry, can some explain how this works? I bought mine at Ralphs for over $1 but didn't see any savings. I loaded it on SavingStar last Friday. Thanks in advance.

rated:
luckattack said:   Sorry, can some explain how this works? I bought mine at Ralphs for over $1 but didn't see any savings. I loaded it on SavingStar last Friday. Thanks in advance.

you pay the full price for it at the supermarket,use your club card at checkout, hen the purchase price gets credited to your saving star account. You can cash out when you have $5+ in your account. If your candy didn't credit them, contact them at the "help" link at Savingstar.com, you'll need info off of your store receipt to get the credit if it didn't show up.

rated:
luckattack said:   Sorry, can some explain how this works? I bought mine at Ralphs for over $1 but didn't see any savings. I loaded it on SavingStar last Friday. Thanks in advance.
  It takes about 8 days for purchase made at Ralphs to flow to Savingstar. If you bought it this weekend, you won't see it until early next week.

rated:
JimsEmptyWallet said:   
  It takes about 8 days for purchase made at Ralphs to flow to Savingstar. If you bought it this weekend, you won't see it until early next week.

Is that standard (8 days) or is it simply that they process them on a specific day of the week? With Stop & Shop, after being confused about it taking a varying amount of time to post, I finally noticed that it always posts on Tuesday afternoon and the cutoff seems to be late Saturday. Wondering if Ralphs is the same way.

rated:
billrubin said:   
JimsEmptyWallet said:   

Is that standard (8 days) or is it simply that they process them on a specific day of the week? With Stop & Shop, after being confused about it taking a varying amount of time to post, I finally noticed that it always posts on Tuesday afternoon and the cutoff seems to be late Saturday. Wondering if Ralphs is the same way.

Don't know if there is the standard but that is from my own experience. It doesn't matter what day of the week I make the purchase, I got the email 8th day after. One reason I try to buy Savingstar items from CVS is because I got the credit 2 days after purchase.

rated:
I see the credit on my account now! Thanks for the clarification. I do have one more question. I bought some corn at Albertson but cannot load that store to my account because they now do not do the member card thing. How do you guys load that store to your account. Again, thanks in advance.

rated:
Rumor, this week's Friday Freebie is going be the biggest and best since the program's inception. Stay tuned.

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Rumor, this week's Friday Freebie is going be the biggest and best since the program's inception. Stay tuned.

oooh...a box of Jello???

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Rumor, this week's Friday Freebie is going be the biggest and best since the program's inception. Stay tuned.
  oooh...a box of Jello???

A CASE of Jell-o!

rated:
And where does this rumor come from?

rated:
luckattack said:   I see the credit on my account now! Thanks for the clarification. I do have one more question. I bought some corn at Albertson but cannot load that store to my account because they now do not do the member card thing. How do you guys load that store to your account. Again, thanks in advance.
You don't. They allow you to scan receipts from some stores but Albertson is not one of them.

rated:
billrubin said:   

My rear...just a hunch since recent offers have been crap. If it's Ajax dish soap, Jello or Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, I'm gonna be PISSED.

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
billrubin said:   

My rear...just a hunch since recent offers have been crap. If it's Ajax dish soap, Jello or Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, I'm gonna be PISSED.

will probably be for Boudreaux's Butt Paste.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
billrubin said:   

or hemmoroid cream....

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
billrubin said:   

Funny thing is...I wouldn't have a problem with that as I have a four month old.

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
billrubin said:   

So, as I figured, you were full of it with your "rumor". It's Chewy Mentos Mints.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.