• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Perfect time to use the 4/1 Loreal HIP RAQ if you were lucky enough to get some. 40% off cosmetics and DD w/Loreal monthly and EE.

Free Conair/Scunci accessories.
Spend 10, get 5, L2. Use the 2/1 VV on items over 3.99 RR
Buy 3 items @ 4.29 on gold = 10.29, use 3 2/1 VV (YMMV) = 4.29, get 5 UP

The artificial lashes deal should DD with the EE (haven't tried purchasing any lashes, but the ad says they are included in the EE). Not sure if this month's Revlon Eye $3/$5 VV will beep on lashes or not. If not, spend 10, use 2 $3/$5 VVs, get 3 UP .. spend $1 and get 10 EE tracking.

Free Reach 2 ct. toothbrushes w/MFC coming (according to ad)

Free MaxFreeze 5 w/5 UP, L1
FB Q @ zim's, under Exclusive Deal tab
$2/1 any Zim's (maxfreeze pictured)
SS Q, had to try 3 browsers to get it to print. IE worked for me

Cheap Windex 2/6 w/2 UP wyb 2, L2
Buy 4 = 12, use $3/4 IP = 9, get 2 2 UPs and 3 CAT (CAT runs 8/11-9/7) = $2 for 4 Windex

Ads by Google
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Did you take a 1 oz tube to the cashier for a price check?

MrVietnam (Aug. 22, 2014 @ 7:37p) |

80ct Kids Flintstone Vitamins is now producing the $6 up rewards.

$8.49 shelf/$6.79 gold, there is a $1 MQ (8/17 SS) or a... (more)

MrVietnam (Aug. 22, 2014 @ 9:04p) |

Mr. Vietnam, I walked in right before the store closed to scout around as a planning ahead for using my $5.50 up+. I wil... (more)

sameome (Aug. 23, 2014 @ 3:32a) |

rated:
Direct link to Zim's FB coupon page: https://www.facebook.com/zimsusa/app_523524927692713

What are are the odds that it beeps? Close to 100%, I'll bet!

It's a SmartSource coupon and uses Java. Worked fine for me.

rated:
"Free Reach 2 ct. toothbrushes w/MFC coming (according to ad)"
When I checked my Load2card account I noticed $1.50 ecoupon for 2ct reach which should go nicely with this.
$1 MM if you have it.

rated:
Alba Lip balm $3.49 (found in the skin care aisle near Burt's Bees) $2.79 for gold get $3 UP Limit 2.

Coconut Cream Lip Balm UPC 7 24742 00837 6
Pineapple Quench Lip Balm UPC 7 24742 00835 2

rated:
Not a MM or free but cheap Oral B 3DWhite Action battery powered toothbrushes.  Reg $8.29 on sale for $5.99.  I bought 2 for $12.00 used $2 L2C coupon paid $10 got back 2 $2 +ups and 1 $4 +up.  $2 for 2 battery powered toothbrushes. 

UPC 0 69055 83744 3

rated:
crombie said:   Alba Lip balm $3.49 (found in the skin care aisle near Burt's Bees) $2.79 for gold get $3 UP Limit 2.

Went to a store before and they don't carry it. They called another store and told me that the closest one that has it is 30+ miles away. I'll try another store after dinner just in case, since the first store was also out of Maxfreze.

rated:
crombie said:   Not a MM or free but cheap Oral B 3DWhite Action battery powered toothbrushes.  Reg $8.29 on sale for $5.99.  I bought 2 for $12.00 used $2 L2C coupon paid $10 got back 2 $2 +ups and 1 $4 +up.  $2 for 2 battery powered toothbrushes. 

UPC 0 69055 83744 3

Is $4 Monthly up? I don't see that in the flyer.

rated:
junkdeal said:   
crombie said:   Not a MM or free but cheap Oral B 3DWhite Action battery powered toothbrushes.  Reg $8.29 on sale for $5.99.  I bought 2 for $12.00 used $2 L2C coupon paid $10 got back 2 $2 +ups and 1 $4 +up.  $2 for 2 battery powered toothbrushes. 

UPC 0 69055 83744 3

the $4 up reads "from purchase of SLCT CREST/ORAL B" so could possibly be monthly which is why I included the UPC yet I did not hit the "limit reached". the $2 up for the toothbrushes reads "from purchase of ORAL B BATTERY TOOTHBRUSH" and that limit is reached at 2. HTH

Middle of receipt says Buy $10 SLCT CRST/ORL B, Get $4 up total spent $1.98 so it must be tracking for monthly

rated:
crombie said:   
junkdeal said:   

UPC 0 69055 83744 3

the $4 up reads "from purchase of SLCT CREST/ORAL B" so could possibly be monthly which is why I included the UPC yet I did not hit the "limit reached". the $2 up for the toothbrushes reads "from purchase of ORAL B BATTERY TOOTHBRUSH" and that limit is reached at 2. HTH

Middle of receipt says Buy $10 SLCT CRST/ORL B, Get $4 up total spent $1.98 so it must be tracking for monthly

Crombie, Thanks for the details. 

rated:
billrubin said:   
crombie said:   Alba Lip balm $3.49 (found in the skin care aisle near Burt's Bees) $2.79 for gold get $3 UP Limit 2.

Went to a store before and they don't carry it. They called another store and told me that the closest one that has it is 30+ miles away. I'll try another store after dinner just in case, since the first store was also out of Maxfreze.

Went to the other store. Walked in and asked the cashier (who I know also does stock) "Do you carry Alba". 
Assistant manager chimes in "We don't carry that brand. Did you call before?" (the other store had called them to see if they had it and were told they did not)
Cashier: "They're right over there, I just put up the stickers."
Sure enough, they had all 3 varieties (the 3rd is passion fruit).

PS not a surprise, the Zims coupon beeped.

rated:
billrubin said:   
billrubin said:   

PS not a surprise, the Zims coupon beeped.

Yes, the Zims coupon beeped and the new cashier said, "it must be a fake coupon."   I didn't want to argue so just walked away without buying it.  Do you know why the coupon beeped? 

rated:
I had no problem of using the one printed from the link bill provided.

rated:
niniss said:     Yes, the Zims coupon beeped and the new cashier said, "it must be a fake coupon."   I didn't want to argue so just walked away without buying it.  Do you know why the coupon beeped? 
Because Rite Aid 's registers are brain dead and and think that coupons don't apply to items that they are legally being used on. It's possible that that the coupon is coded too restrictively,. or maybe the brand code on the package is not the same as on the product. I noticed the product code in the coupon was 900, which seems strange. Maybe they meant to have it as 992.

I'm surprised that a RA cashier would actually think it beeped because it was an illegal coupon. Anyone who has worked there for any amount of time knows that their registers routinely beep for completely valid coupons (unless that's what their manager says when it happens). In face, I always consider it a game to see if I can get thru a stack of coupons without one beeping at RA.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Perfect time to use the 4/1 Loreal HIP RAQ if you were lucky enough to get some. 40% off cosmetics and DD w/Loreal monthly and EE.

You wear make-up? hehe

rated:
I don't quite know how I did it but I bought two Alba, one Reach 2 pk (actually 3 pk - they gave a free toothbrush when you bought 2), and one Max Freeze. I used the $1.50 L2C for the Reach, the $2 IP for Max Freeze and a $5 +UP and I only ended up having to pay 22 cents in sales tax. The tax percent in my parts is 8%. I didn't use any of the magic freshness peelies. I figure the tax should have been $1.09, so I saved 87 cents in tax for some unknown reason, I have found out a lot of times it just depends on the store you go to and how their registers are set up. I remember one store that used to take off tax for every +UP I redeemed (even with no freshness peelies or corporate-sent +UPs being used in the transaction).

rated:
MrVietnam said:   I don't quite know how I did it but I bought two Alba, one Reach 2 pk (actually 3 pk - they gave a free toothbrush when you bought 2), and one Max Freeze. I used the $1.50 L2C for the Reach, the $2 IP for Max Freeze and a $5 +UP and I only ended up having to pay 22 cents in sales tax. The tax percent in my parts is 8%. I didn't use any of the magic freshness peelies. I figure the tax should have been $1.09, so I saved 87 cents in tax for some unknown reason, I have found out a lot of times it just depends on the store you go to and how their registers are set up. I remember one store that used to take off tax for every +UP I redeemed (even with no freshness peelies or corporate-sent +UPs being used in the transaction).
  Personal question - are you retired?

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
MrVietnam said:   I don't quite know how I did it but I bought two Alba, one Reach 2 pk (actually 3 pk - they gave a free toothbrush when you bought 2), and one Max Freeze. I used the $1.50 L2C for the Reach, the $2 IP for Max Freeze and a $5 +UP and I only ended up having to pay 22 cents in sales tax. The tax percent in my parts is 8%. I didn't use any of the magic freshness peelies. I figure the tax should have been $1.09, so I saved 87 cents in tax for some unknown reason, I have found out a lot of times it just depends on the store you go to and how their registers are set up. I remember one store that used to take off tax for every +UP I redeemed (even with no freshness peelies or corporate-sent +UPs being used in the transaction).

No, still working.

rated:

{Deal Idea}
Buy (3) Hi-C Juice Box 10 Packs $4.98
Use (3) $0.55/1 Hi-C Juice Box 10 pack (you will need access to 2 computers to print 3!)
Pay: $3.33, get back $1.00 +UP Reward (limit 2)
=$2.33 for 3 or $0.78 each

rated:
  Is the Reach L2C gone? Also another dumb question - is the L2C considered MQ? can we combine them?

rated:
sameome said:     Is the Reach L2C gone? Also another dumb question - is the L2C considered MQ? can we combine them?
  I did not see it when I looked last night and yes it is considered a MC.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   

No, still working.

Good for you. For some reason, assumed you were retired since you post so often and have the time to do deals.

rated:

dup

rated:
niniss said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   MrVietnam said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   

No, still working.

Good for you. For some reason, assumed you were retired since you post so often and have the time to do deals.

I thought the same. He seems to frequent the stores multiple times per week.

rated:
New from LRWC:

Eucerin Lotion 1 oz. - BOGO 50% Off - $0.99
Get $2.00 +UP Reward wyb 2 (limit 2)
as low as FREE + $0.52 Money Maker wyb 2

rated:
This question has probably been answered before,  but I can't find the answer:

I had three UPs  $3, $2 $2.
I bought the ZIMs and the register seemed to immediately say the total was $0, so I couldn't use the ZIMs coupon.
Is there any way around this or do I have to spend all my UPs before I can use the coupon?

rated:
canusa said:   This question has probably been answered before,  but I can't find the answer:

I bought the ZIMs and the register seemed to immediately say the total was $0, so I couldn't use the ZIMs coupon.
Is there any way around this or do I have to spend all my UPs before I can use the coupon?

You need to ask the cashier to opt you out of digital +UPs and in the future get paper +UPs instead. With paper +UPs you are in control and you call the shots. You can use your manufacturer's coupon and then use as many or as few +UPs as you choose (up to the amount owed of course). Opting out of digital +UPs is easy and just takes a couple minutes if that. Also, with paper +UPs it is easily to track their expiration dates.

If you really want to keep digital +UPs then you can give the cashier your man Q before they scan your Wellness card.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
canusa said:   This question has probably been answered before,  but I can't find the answer:

You need to ask the cashier to opt you out of digital +UPs and in the future get paper +UPs instead. With paper +UPs you are in control and you call the shots. You can use your manufacturer's coupon and then use as many or as few +UPs as you choose (up to the amount owed of course). Opting out of digital +UPs is easy and just takes a couple minutes if that. Also, with paper +UPs it is easily to track their expiration dates.

If you really want to keep digital +UPs then you can give the cashier your man Q before they scan your Wellness card.

Thanks

rated:
MrVietnam said:   

Can a cashier really change your account from digital to printed UPs? I always thought you had to call customer service to do this. ANyone else get this done with a cashier?

rated:
New from LRWC:
Eucerin Lotion 1 oz. - BOGO 50% Off - $0.99
Get $2.00 +UP Reward wyb 2 (limit 2)
as low as FREE + $0.52 Money Maker wyb 2

Just reporting back that this deal works flawlessly. I did it at a few different Rite Aids. At one Rite Aid the cashier was a bit nosy and looked at my receipt and when she saw that I got $4 back in +UPs and realized I only paid OOP $3.20 asked me where I found them. I think she was interested in doing the deal herself.

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
  said:   
  Can a cashier really change your account from digital to printed UPs?

Yes! I have done it 7 times myself with 7 different cashiers (once for each of my Wellness cards).

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
  said:   

Yes! I have done it 7 times myself with 7 different cashiers (once for each of my Wellness cards).

Very awesome, do they ask for your phone number? Does it have to be done during a transaction or can I walk in and have them do it?

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
MrVietnam said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
  said:   

Very awesome, do they ask for your phone number? Does it have to be done during a transaction or can I walk in and have them do it?

There are two ways they can access your account at the store: one is by giving them your phone number - the other way is by having them scan your Wellness card. I always have them just scan my Wellness card because with 7 cards I have no idea what phone number any of them are under (except for one). It doesn't have to be as part of a transaction.You can walk in, talk to a cashier, and get it done and then go shopping and that card you switched over will start printing paper +rUPs right away. The change happens immediately.

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
MrVietnam said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
  said:   

I just did this yesterday.  The cashier didn't know how so called the AM.  I gave her my wellness card and she said it's changed to print out now.  I have not tested it though as I was in a hurry and didn't buy anything at the store. 

rated:

A nice supervisor/manager might be willing to do a post-coupon and give you the $2 even though you didn't spend anything. The other way around it (other than printing your +Up's) is to give the cashier the coupon before they scan your Wellness card.

rated:
Tx mrvietnam, got it done today, now I need to do this for three other accounts!

rated:
Careful ...
2-count Reach "firm" is $3 with 2.50up
2-count Reach "medium" is 4.99 and nope nada nothing Up

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Careful ...
2-count Reach "firm" is $3 with 2.50up
2-count Reach "medium" is 4.99 and nope nada nothing Up

I got the 2+1 (free) firm packs for $3 and the up printed.  I was looking for soft but they were all out. Wonder if my store will do an even exchange later when soft is back in stock. 

rated:
Also,  I was able to buy 2 $25 Best buy gift cards (and get two $5 UPs) and use them immediately at best buy to buy the brother printer on sale (apparently the ink on this printer is dirt cheap).  There is a thread in the hot deals forum for the printer.  

rated:
Is the 1oz tube or bottle Eucerin giving out UP+? I only saw the 1oz tubes in the travel size section, but they are $1.99 and no tag saying any UP+ will be given.

Skipping 7 Messages...
rated:
Mr. Vietnam, I walked in right before the store closed to scout around as a planning ahead for using my $5.50 up+. I will be back Saturday as the delivery truck comes on Friday hoping the shampoo will be restocked.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014