• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
sameome said:   Is the 1oz tube or bottle Eucerin giving out UP+? I only saw the 1oz tubes in the travel size section, but they are $1.99 and no tag saying any UP+ will be given.
In an earlier post of mine in this thread:

Just reporting back that this deal works flawlessly. I did it at a few different Rite Aids. At one Rite Aid the cashier was a bit nosy and looked at my receipt and when she saw that I got $4 back in +UPs and realized I only paid OOP $3.20 asked me where I found them. I think she was interested in doing the deal herself. 

Yes, the 1 oz tubes are giving +UPs. That is funny they cost $1.99 at your store at my stores close to me the 1 oz tubes go for 99 cents and are even marked as giving +UPs. Maybe the 1 oz tubes were put in the wrong bin in the travel section. Did you actually read the tag on the shelf? Is it for the right item? Just as a reminder, you must buy them in multiples of 2 to get the +UP reward and there is a limit of 2 +UP rewards (or 4 1 oz tubes)  per Wellness card.

Ads by Google
rated:
sameome said:   Is the 1oz tube or bottle Eucerin giving out UP+? I only saw the 1oz tubes in the travel size section, but they are $1.99 and no tag saying any UP+ will be given.
  I bought the 1 oz from the travel section and it prduced the ups. They were $1.19 in my store.

rated:
Thank you guys, I will double check. Also, it was not marked as BOGO 50% while there were other travel size items were BOGO 50%. I will also check other Rite Aid .

rated:
Not sure someone posted before.
Papermate INKJOY 8 count +2 bonus color or black is 99 cents and there is a coupon for $1 from 8/16 SS which will make is free.
As there is no UPs involved, there is no limit on this.

rated:
 Did you take a 1 oz tube to the cashier for a price check?

rated:
80ct Kids Flintstone Vitamins is now producing the $6 up rewards.

$8.49 shelf/$6.79 gold, there is a $1 MQ (8/17 SS) or a $3/2 MQ (8/17 SS). Limit is either 2 or 4...

so potentially free plus a $1.42 MM wyb 2 and use the $3/2 MQ (or a $2.84 MM if you max the deal and use 2 of the $3/2 MQs)

The Toddlers 80ct Gummies specially formulated for 2-3 year olds. It has a yellow cap. UPC 016500548300.

It's part of the One a day/Citracal/Flinstone, buy 1 get $6 up (L4). On Sunday, i read multiple reports that the up rewards didn't print. It is not tagged. The ad does state Flinstone 80ct to 180 ct.

rated:
Mr. Vietnam, I walked in right before the store closed to scout around as a planning ahead for using my $5.50 up+. I will be back Saturday as the delivery truck comes on Friday hoping the shampoo will be restocked.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014