• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
On sale from $12.99 to $10.99

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/gillette-fusion-proglide-silver...

Clip the $5 coupon (it was on the bottom left hand corner of the 1st page for me, or just search "gillette") -

https://www.walgreens.com/offers/offers.jsp

Member Summary

Gillette Fusion ProGlide SilverTouch Power Razor
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
The picture is not the correct product.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for the tip! Ran over and bought one. I've been wanting to try the new design but not wanting to pay full price as I currently have two of the older battery powered versions that work fine.

Good deal!

FYI, to clip coupon, you must have a Walgreens.com account.

How do you apply the coupon? I've clipped the coupon, but at check-out the web page asks for a code, but I don't see that on the coupon.

BTW, the non battery powered ones are $8.99.

in store only I believe

FYI. There is a problem with Walgreens Paperless Coupon system. One can clip the coupon to the card, but somehow the coupon doesn't get applied to the purchase in the store. I had this problem yesterday. I called the online customer service and they added 5000 rewards points to my account to reimburse $5.00. They had this paperless coupon problem a few weeks ago as well.

Don't unclip the coupon. You won't be able to add back to your account. Walgreens really need to fix this crappy system.

Oops don't have an account

Can we use the manual cartridges in the power razor?

cs2010 said:   Can we use the manual cartridges in the power razor?
Yes

There is something wrong with their system I called them to check on why it didn't apply and or maybe I got the wrong razor. But when they check on my account there is no coupon clipped where as I'm looking at my clipped coupon it was right there. It's like they are making you buy it at 10.99 than later give you your money back in credits so you have to spend it back with them tis tis.

We have a drug store forum (and grocery) forum for B&M deals like this.

RED FOR ALL who kept this thread in HD and didn't mod alert it.

I had similar problem...clipped online coupon but it didn't apply...not much experience using Balance Rewards....cashier asked me if I wanted to apply $2 credit from 2000 rewards points I had and I said sure...customer service rep said that's why coupon didn't work because you can't get any other type of rewards when you are redeeming rewards....Doesn't seem like that should apply to coupons though, so I don't know if she was correct....she offered me 50 rewards points as a courtesy....really? I should have gotten $5 off the purchase and was offered $0.05 to make up for it ?!?!?!?!? After a lengthy discussion she finally gave me the 5000 I rightly deserved....sheesh....not digging these Walgreens paperless coupons at this point.

Walgreen's system is a complete failure in my opinion. I went to Walgreens to make my purchase and the assistant manager told me that I needed to print out the paperless coupons for them to accept them. After calling someone else over, she said that they could accept them if they were added to my smart phone. I didn't know Walgreens had a phone app, but it didn't say this online.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014