• Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Werther's Original (2.75 to 5.5 oz.) or Riesen (5.5 oz.), 2/$3
Get $1 +UP Reward wyb 2 (Limit 4)
$1/1 Werther's Original printable 
$1/1 Werther's Original Sugar Free Candy printable 
$0.75/1 Werther's Original Baking Caramels printable 
$1/1 Riesen Product, exp. 11/1/14 (SS 07/27/14 R)
As low as (2) FREE after coupons and +UP Reward!

Covergirl eye, lip, nail BOG50%
$2 UP wyb 2 L2
single eye shadow is 3.39
2 = 5.08
-$3/2 mq P&G
=2.08 oop get $2 UP
plus tracking for EE

Paper Mate pens 49c
use 50c mq SS 8/17
=free

Nestle Girl Scout Candy Bars, 2/$1
$0.50/2 Nestle Single Girl Scout Crunch or Regular Crunch Candy Bars, exp. 9/15/14 (SS 07/13/14)
$1/4 Nestle Girl Scout Candy Bar  (Rite Aid Video Values, August 2014)
(4) FREE after stacked coupons!  

Buy (2) Nexxus Therappe Shampoo, $5.99 ($8.99) BOGO50%
Get (2)  $3 +UP Reward (Limit 5!)
Use (2) $3/1 Nexxus Hair Care Item printable 
Use (2) $3/1 Nexxus Hair Care Product (Rite Aid Video Values, August 2014)
$9.01 MM (wyb 2)

Hershey's snack size candy bogo, reg $1.49
use 2 $1/2 ss 8/3, $1/4 vv, final price: free

Ads by Google
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Only one working laptop right now (others are all sick with "illness" - such as taking forever to boot or suddenly freez... (more)

niniss (Aug. 28, 2014 @ 12:19p) |

For those of you curious:

September VV
8/31-9/27
expires 10/11

Fashion Rocks - Save $6
Save $2 on any 2 Garnier Fructis Sleek... (more)

MrVietnam (Aug. 29, 2014 @ 11:55a) |

I printed 30 unique Qs...anyone know if these are beepless anywhere? I know RA beeps.

PutThatCoffeeDOWN (Sep. 01, 2014 @ 3:37p) |

rated:
4 bars of Nestle Girl Scout candy with $1 off 4 VV = $1 I have a $1 +UP so free for me!

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   4 bars of Nestle Girl Scout candy with $1 off 4 VV = $1 I have a $1 +UP so free for me!
It's already free with 2 $1/2 coupons from a recent SS and the VV. Considering something free because you can spend a +Up on it is a strange way of thinking of things.

rated:
Remember to finish your Eye Extravaganza deal if you haven't already. I'm a pair of Revlon eye shadows from completing it. I will probably also buy some more Centrum Flavor Burst since there are supposed to be more coupons this Sunday and I am partially to my second +Up.

rated:
billrubin said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Considering something free because you can spend a +Up on it is a strange way of thinking of things.

Really? Why? It is free because I am not using cash or credit card.

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
billrubin said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Considering something free because you can spend a +Up on it is a strange way of thinking of things.

Really? Why? It is free because I am not using cash or credit card.

Because you spent money OOP on some product to earn that $1 +UP (unless you only buy MMs)

rated:
$0.50/2 Nestle Single Girl Scout Crunch or Regular Crunch Candy Bars, exp. 9/15/14 (SS 07/13/14)
$1/4 Nestle Girl Scout Candy Bar, exp 9/13/14 (Rite Aid Video Values, August 2014)

rated:
Buy (2) Nexxus Therappe Shampoo, $5.99 ($8.99) BOGO50%
$9.01 MM (wyb 2) 

I am not sure if all the coupons and video values will go through though as your OOP for the shampoo will be $8.99 but you will be presenting $12 in coupons.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Buy (2) Nexxus Therappe Shampoo, $5.99 ($8.99) BOGO50%
$9.01 MM (wyb 2) 

I am not sure if all the coupons and video values will go through though as your OOP for the shampoo will be $8.99 but you will be presenting $12 in coupons.

I am not sure the 2 Rite Aid near by me will re-stock this items. They are always out of stock.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   4 bars of Nestle Girl Scout candy with $1 off 4 VV = $1 I have a $1 +UP so free for me!
Coffee, why don't  you use the man Q and save your $1 +UP?:

$1/4 Nestle Girl Scout Candy Bar, exp 9/13/14 (Rite Aid Video Values, August 2014)

I no longer buy newspapers for the inserts.... I use IPs and order from Q clipping sites.

rated:
Hershey's snack size candy bogo, reg $1.49

rated:
$9.01 MM (wyb 2) 

You can print only one Rite Aid Video Value coupon, right? How are you people getting 2 coupons? If I print twice, it will have the same number.

rated:
waltmil said:   
$9.01 MM (wyb 2) 

You can print only one Rite Aid Video Value coupon, right? How are you people getting 2 coupons? If I print twice, it will have the same number.

You need more wellness cards, each card is tied up to an VV account. But you can use 2 VV coupons from different card in one transaction.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Nestle Girl Scout Candy Bars, 2/$1

Just a HU: he $0.50/2 ,mam Q is a beeper, so they were manually entered. After I bought my 4 bars out popped a Catalina for $1/5, so it looks like my next five bars will be a dime each (I am out of the $0.50/2 man Qs).

rated:
My store didn't have the Nestle girl scout candy, they said it was sold out weeks ago when it was clearanced...you'd thinking if it's in the circular that RA corporate would ensure the stores are stocked with the product.

rated:
Tried using the $1 Werther's coupon printed from their website this morning. The coupon beeped saying that it expired 12/31/13 although expiration date on the coupon states 12/31/14. Anyone else with the same problem? My cashier saw later though on the coupon it says it expires 12/31/14 and pushed it through for me.

rated:

$9.01 MM (wyb 2)

On second thought, I recommend you save your Nexxus for the week of 9/7 when it's 10 +UP wyb 20.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
MrVietnam said:   Nestle Girl Scout Candy Bars, 2/$1

Just a HU: he $0.50/2 ,mam Q is a beeper, so they were manually entered. After I bought my 4 bars out popped a Catalina for $1/5, so it looks like my next five bars will be a dime each (I am out of the $0.50/2 man Qs).

Another HU: The $1/5 Catalina beeped also. However, after the cashier scanned a few of the bars another $1/5 Catalina printed (on the same Wellness card I got the last $1/5 Catalina).

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Tried using the $1 Werther's coupon printed from their website this morning. The coupon beeped saying that it expired 12/31/13 although expiration date on the coupon states 12/31/14. Anyone else with the same problem? My cashier saw later though on the coupon it says it expires 12/31/14 and pushed it through for me.
  yep same here. I had 8 of them  but he pushed them all for me.  

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   My store didn't have the Nestle girl scout candy, they said it was sold out weeks ago when it was clearanced...you'd thinking if it's in the circular that RA corporate would ensure the stores are stocked with the product.
Ha ha ha ha ha! That's funny! You'd think the managers would order it when they see it's in the circular!

rated:
$9.01 MM (wyb 2) 

I'm getting "sorry, you have already printed this coupon..." message, even though I've never printed this coupon or even used Nexxus shampoo before.  Very strange.

rated:
niniss said:   
$9.01 MM (wyb 2) 

I'm getting "sorry, you have already printed this coupon..." message, even though I've never printed this coupon or even used Nexxus shampoo before.  Very strange.

I got the same message.  This offer is no longer valid.  (I had previously printed 4 from two computers...wish i had printed more when it was active)

rated:
gocint said:   
niniss said:   
$9.01 MM (wyb 2) 

I got the same message.  This offer is no longer valid.  (I had previously printed 4 from two computers...wish i had printed more when it was active)

Same here also. I am going to see if a third computer works...

rated:
Ziploc is super cheap this week. 2/$4 and part of the $5 UP wys $20 L4.

Buy 10 @ $2 each = $20.00
Use 5 $2/2 ip
Pay $10, get $5 Up
$5 for 10 or 50¢ each

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Tried using the $1 Werther's coupon printed from their website this morning. The coupon beeped saying that it expired 12/31/13 although expiration date on the coupon states 12/31/14. Anyone else with the same problem? My cashier saw later though on the coupon it says it expires 12/31/14 and pushed it through for me.
Werthers Q....
Here is a link to a beepfree $1 Werther's Q - expiration date is 2 weeks from printing. .
It prints 2 Q's/one page... $1 off caramels and $1 off popcorn (wish my store had some!).
Can print twice  

rated:
Wet Ones Wipes are on sale bogo. there is a $1/2 coupon on http://www.teacherlists.com/coupons and there is a $1.00 monthly on 3. the free one counts on the deal. Not free but still a good deal. So the best deal would be when you buy 4 and use two coupons and get the $1 monthly +UP too..They are $3.29 rr at my store and are disinfectant wipes.

rated:
For those who get their inserts early there's a pretty good deal on the Pantene Expert hair care

8.99/7.19 gold X 2 = 14.38 - 2 $4/1 q's get $5up = $1.38 or .69 each.

If only the monthly deals ran to the actual end of the month as there is a 2/1 RA q in the sunday ad Frown Would make for a 2.62 MM However,
the in-ad q will work early if you can get early ads too

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Hershey's snack size candy bogo, reg $1.49

Rite Aid has a new $2 off $5 or more Hershey’s or Reese’s 6 packs coupon which should pair awesomely with the BOGO sale that they are offering this week!

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Wet Ones Wipes are on sale bogo. there is a $1/2 coupon on http://www.teacherlists.com/coupons and there is a $1.00 monthly on 3. the free one counts on the deal. Not free but still a good deal. So the best deal would be when you buy 4 and use two coupons and get the $1 monthly +UP too..They are $3.29 rr at my store and are disinfectant wipes.
There is (or was) also a $2/2 Ibotta offer on it. I bought a bunch at Shoprite last week, where they were (and still are this week) $1.34 each and they had a $1/2 e-coupon. Came out to $1.22 better than free when you buy 2.

rated:
Is Ziploc regional? Can't see any indication either in the circular or on the shelves.

rated:
The Ziploc and Wet Ones are regional deals.  My circular seems to be missing a page, and they didn't scan on sale.

rated:
Starbucks Frappuccino 2/$4 get $1 Up
Use $4/2 any Starbucks coffee products IPQ [celebratewithstarbucks.com] , $1 MM , Limit 2

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Starbucks Frappuccino 2/$4 get $1 Up
Use $4/2 any Starbucks coffee products IPQ [celebratewithstarbucks.com] , $1 MM , Limit 2

Nice! Some people on LRWC are saying that Pepsi distributes the single bottles and that is not what the coupon is for (apparently, it beeps). But I would argue that the Q says "Any starbucks" - it doesn't say excluding this or that

rated:
I did the stayfree deal today. bought 2 x 3.19 gold ($3.99 regular price)-2 x $1.00 coupon from last week insert and got a $3.00 up reward.
so 3.19 x 2 6.38 - 2.00 mq 4.38 - 3.00 up reward 1.38 for 2.
even thought stayfree is not on sale it is still a good deal to do! limit 2 btw

rated:
MrVietnam said:   I did the stayfree deal today. bought 2 x 3.19 gold ($3.99 regular price)-2 x $1.00 coupon from last week insert and got a $3.00 up reward.
so 3.19 x 2 6.38 - 2.00 mq 4.38 - 3.00 up reward 1.38 for 2.
even thought stayfree is not on sale it is still a good deal to do! limit 2 btw

Stay Free - this is our couponing mantra

rated:
Use $4/2 any Starbucks coffee products IPQ [celebratewithstarbucks.com] , $1 MM , Limit 2

Can't believe my printer just messed up when I wanted to print a coupon that I really like.  Now the stupid coupon thinks that I've reached the print limit even though I didn't get any!!

rated:
niniss said:   

Can't believe my printer just messed up when I wanted to print a coupon that I really like.  Now the stupid coupon thinks that I've reached the print limit even though I didn't get any!!

Apparently, you should be able to get 4 prints per PC. Hopefully, you have another PC/Mac. Someone did report that it beeped at RiteAid so it's YMMV.

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
niniss said:   

Apparently, you should be able to get 4 prints per PC. Hopefully, you have another PC/Mac. Someone did report that it beeped at RiteAid so it's YMMV.

Only one working laptop right now (others are all sick with "illness" - such as taking forever to boot or suddenly freezes).  And it only let me print 2 times, the first time the printer appeared like printing but came out only a few blurry lines, so I changed the ink cartridge and then tried to print second time, but the printer kept giving me error message and refuse to print. so I had to cancel the print job.  After I fixed the printer, the coupon says I've reached the limit.  Tried a different browser but no go.  So there goes my two print limit.  Not a good day for me today...

rated:
For those of you curious:

September VV
8/31-9/27
expires 10/11

Fashion Rocks - Save $6
Save $2 on any 2 Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo or Conditioner, 13 oz., and Maybelline NY Face Studio Products
Save $1 on any Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Haircare (Styling Shampoo & Conditioner) or Maybelline NY Pumped Up Mascara
Save $2 on any 2 Garnier Fructis Curl Styling and Maybelline NY Color Sensational Lip Product
Save $1 on any Garnier Fructis De-constructed Styling Product or Maybelline NY Color Show Nail

Hair Care - Save over $29
$1.00 off Motions Hair Care Products
$1.00 off Just for Me Hair Care Products
$5 off Rogaine Hair Care Product
$5.00 off Revlon Perfect Heat Straightener, #RVST2015
$1.50 off 2 Herbal Essences Naked Shampoo or Conditioner, 10.1 oz.
$4.00 off any Shade John Frieda Hair Glosser
$4.00 off any Shade John Frieda Precision Foam Colour
$5.00 off any shade L'Oreal Preference Mousse
$3.00 off Toni & Guy Hair Care Product (Excludes Trial Size)

Beauty - Save $25
$1.00 off CoverGirl BB Cream or TruBlend Fixstick
$10.00 off SensatioNail Gel Starter Kit
$2.00 off Dove Advanced Deodorant
$2.00 off Dove Body Wash, 18 oz. or Larger, or Bar Soap, 6 pack
$3.00 off any Garnier Ultra Lift Skin Care Product
$3.00 off L'Oreal Age Perfect Renewal Products
$2.00 off Vaseline Lotion, 20.3 oz.
$2.00 off Vaseline Spray Lotion, 6.5 oz.

Medicine & Health - Save $20
$2.00 off Profoot Triad Men's and Women's Insoles
$2.00 off Digestive Advantage Gastro-Intestinal Products
$3.00 off any Prevacid 24HR
$2.00 off any Excedrin Pain Care Products
$2.00 off Mucinex Allergy Upper Respiratory Products
$1.00 off Benadryl Adult or Children's Products (Excludes First Aid Products)
$2.00 off Claritin, 30 ct. or larger
$2.00 off Nasacort Spray, 60 or 120 Dose
$2.00 off Nature Made COQ10 Supplements
$2.00 off any Biotene Oral Care Products

Baby - Save $11
$2.00 off any Playtex Baby Products
$1.00 off any Huggies Diapers
$3.00 off Triple Paste Ointment, 8 oz.
$2.00 off any Aquaphor Baby Products
$3.00 off any 2 Johnson’s Baby Bedtime Wash or Lotion 14 oz. or Washcloths 14 ct.

As Seen on TV - Save $8
$2.00 off As Seen on TV Ball Pets or Teddy Tanks
$2.00 off As Seen on TV Hover Ball
$2.00 off As Seen on TV Perfect Bacon Bowls
$2.00 off As Seen on TV Easy View HD Flip Down Sun Visor Glare Blocker

Household - Save $7
$1.00 off 3 Palmolive Liquid Dish Detergents
$1.00 off any 2 Air Wick Air Fresheners
$1.00 off any 2 Lysol House Cleaning Products
$1.00 off any 2 Windex House Cleaning Products
$2.00 off any GE Halogen Light Bulbs, 2 or 4 pack
$1.00 off any Cottonelle Item (Bath or Flushable Cleansing Cloth)

Look What's New - Save $7
$1.00 off Sensodyne Oral Care Products
$2.00 off Listerine Healthy White Mouthwash
$2.00 off Goodnites Tru-Fit Diapers
$2.00 off any 2 Sharpie Fine Point 2 or 8 pack, Chisel Black Marker 1 pack or Assorted 4 pack, Metallic 2 pack, Clear View Highlighter 2 pack

Food, Beverage & Candy - Save over $6
$0.25 off Welch's Grape Juice, 4 pack, 10 oz. Plastic
$1.00 off 2 Brookside Pouches, 7 oz., or Lancaster Pouches, 8 oz.
$1.00 off 2 Hershey's Minis or Pouches (Includes Reeses, Hershey Milk Chocolate, Cookies n Cream, Rolo, Kit Kat, Juniors and York Peppermint Patties)
$1.00 off 2 Reese's Snack Size Bags, 9.8 - 10.5 oz.
$1.00 off any 4 Trident Gum
$1.00 off any 2 Snapple, 64 oz.
$1.00 off any 2 Jack Links Bags, 3.25 oz. or Larger (excludes Sticks)

Skipping 1 Messages...
rated:
Use $4/2 any Starbucks coffee products IPQ [celebratewithstarbucks.com] , $1 MM , Limit 2

I printed 30 unique Qs...anyone know if these are beepless anywhere? I know RA beeps.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014