• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Pantene 3/$10, buy $30 get $10

Buy 9 (at least 1 styler) at $30
Use (4) $4/2 IP
Use (1) $2/1 Styler IP
Pay $12, get $10. If the $/$$ catalinas are still printing will be a MM.

$2 Visine RAQ. $1.50 MQ. With Gold, and Allergy Buy $75, get $20...I'm thinking possible MM if you can buy like 18 or so.

Page 3: Triple Points on all non-Prescription stuff. Get to Gold.

Also noticed that summer clearance at 75% in this ad. So time to keep an eye on summer stuff which you want

Ads by Google
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Scooooooooore! (and we are not even playing a soccer match)....Rite Aid regional customer service just called and apolo... (more)

MrVietnam (Sep. 06, 2014 @ 3:38p) |

Anyone know if the Cerave +UP cope is tracking? There's a $3 in-ad voucher, restrict 1 per client, but the +UP cope is f... (more)

aywebtech (Sep. 08, 2014 @ 12:03a) |

Voucher or coupon? Despite the wording on those in-ad coupons, you can use more than one per transactions.

billrubin (Sep. 08, 2014 @ 10:12p) |

rated:
Neutrogena bars should be a small mm (or at least a rolling opportunity in a slow week) if included in the BOG50 Neutrogena deal.

$3.29 + $1.65 = $4.94
Get $5 +UP wyb 2, L2

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Neutrogena bars should be a small mm (or at least a rolling opportunity in a slow week) if included in the BOG50 Neutrogena deal.

$3.29 + $1.65 = $4.94
Get $5 UPs wyb2, L2

I hope it works. I have quite a few UP+ to roll over.

rated:
You can buy an American Express Secure Pay Card with the $5.95 purchase fee waived (L1) and if you load it with $25 you will get a $5 +UP. In the weekly ad it says "No purchase charge with coupon. A savings of $5.95 with Wellness card." I am not sure what coupon they are referring to. There is no coupon I can see in the ad. Maybe they mean with Wellness card? The funds never expire. So it is like getting a free $5 with a $25 load onto the card. The card can be used anywhere American Express is accepted. I wonder what is the difference between the American Express Serve Card and the American Express Secure Card. They are both pre-paid cards.

EDIT:  I think I found the difference between the two cards. The Am Ex Secure Pay Card is NOT reloadable. You load it at purchase and then you are not allowed to load it again. When you spend all the money you cut up the card and throw it away. Also the Secure Pay Card has no monthly fee and the Serve card does ($1 a month).

rated:
Anyone know if the Cerave +UP deal is tracking? There's a $3 in-ad coupon, limit 1 per customer, but the +UP deal is for two. Would be nice if we could make two separate purchases, each with a coupon, and have it count for the +UP.

rated:
melachri said:   Anyone know if the Cerave +UP deal is tracking? There's a $3 in-ad coupon, limit 1 per customer, but the +UP deal is for two. Would be nice if we could make two separate purchases, each with a coupon, and have it count for the +UP.
Unless you get a really picky cashier, you should be able to use 2 in-ad coupons in the same transaction.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Neutrogena bars should be a small mm (or at least a rolling opportunity in a slow week) if included in the BOG50 Neutrogena deal.

$3.29 + $1.65 = $4.94
Get $5 +UP wyb 2, L2

Anyone try this yet?

rated:
MrVietnam said:   You can buy an American Express Secure Pay Card with the $5.95 purchase fee waived (L1) and if you load it with $25 you will get a $5 +UP. In the weekly ad it says "No purchase charge with coupon. A savings of $5.95 with Wellness card." I am not sure what coupon they are referring to. There is no coupon I can see in the ad. Maybe they mean with Wellness card? The funds never expire. So it is like getting a free $5 with a $25 load onto the card. The card can be used anywhere American Express is accepted. I wonder what is the difference between the American Express Serve Card and the American Express Secure Card. They are both pre-paid cards.

EDIT:  I think I found the difference between the two cards. The Am Ex Secure Pay Card is NOT reloadable. You load it at purchase and then you are not allowed to load it again. When you spend all the money you cut up the card and throw it away. Also the Secure Pay Card has no monthly fee and the Serve card does ($1 a month).

I confirmed this morning that the +Up limit on these Amex cards is 2, not 1. The $5.95 did not come off automatically with the Wellness card. The manager had to enter a $5.95 coupon manually since neither she nor I had any idea where to find the "coupon" that was mentioned in the ad. She did the 2 cards in 2 separate transactions, but they probably could have both been done together (and probably I could have just bought a single $50 card and still received the two $5 +Ups). So this is a $10 moneymaker (even more if you buy it with a credit card that gives 5% CashBack for Drugstore purchases).

rated:
roy7736 said:   
MrVietnam said:   You can buy an American Express Secure Pay Card with the $5.95 purchase fee waived (L1) and if you load it with $25 you will get a $5 +UP. In the weekly ad it says "No purchase charge with coupon. A savings of $5.95 with Wellness card." I am not sure what coupon they are referring to. There is no coupon I can see in the ad. Maybe they mean with Wellness card? The funds never expire. So it is like getting a free $5 with a $25 load onto the card. The card can be used anywhere American Express is accepted. I wonder what is the difference between the American Express Serve Card and the American Express Secure Card. They are both pre-paid cards.

I confirmed this morning that the +Up limit on these Amex cards is 2, not 1. The $5.95 did not come off automatically with the Wellness card. The manager had to enter a $5.95 coupon manually since neither she nor I had any idea where to find the "coupon" that was mentioned in the ad. She did the 2 cards in 2 separate transactions, but they probably could have both been done together (and probably I could have just bought a single $50 card and still received the two $5 +Ups). So this is a $10 moneymaker (even more if you buy it with a credit card that gives 5% CashBack for Drugstore purchases).

Thanks for the update. Unless you can get the store to manually take off $5.95 in lieu of the phantom coupon then this will be no deal at all.

rated:
billrubin said:   

$3.29 + $1.65 = $4.94
Get $5 +UP wyb 2, L2

Anyone try this yet?

YES, this deal has been confirmed working on the bar soap. And I found bar soap in two different places - one was an orange and white box which is for acne-prone skin and the other two were black and white/tan boxes with either original formula or fragrance free original formula.

I only knew about the orange boxes until I saw someone else with the black boxes - the stores I had gone to had lots more black boxes than orange ones. HTH's someone.

Also look for $1 peelies on several Neutrogena products - found lots at one of the four stores I went to this morning. Good on any cleansing product - works without beeping on bars.

If you have the Kroger pharmacy coupon booklet, there is $1/1 any Neutrogena.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
billrubin said:   

$3.29 + $1.65 = $4.94
Get $5 +UP wyb 2, L2

Anyone try this yet?

YES, this deal has been confirmed working on the bar soap. And I found bar soap in two different places - one was an orange and white box which is for acne-prone skin and the other two were black and white/tan boxes with either original formula or fragrance free original formula.

I only knew about the orange boxes until I saw someone else with the black boxes - the stores I had gone to had lots more black boxes than orange ones. HTH's someone.

Also look for $1 peelies on several Neutrogena products - found lots at one of the four stores I went to this morning. Good on any cleansing product - works without beeping on bars.

There is also a $2/2 Neutrogena mfr coupon came out weeks ago worked beep free

rated:
crombie said:   
MrVietnam said:   
billrubin said:   

$3.29 + $1.65 = $4.94
Get $5 +UP wyb 2, L2

Anyone try this yet?

There is also a $2/2 Neutrogena mfr coupon came out weeks ago worked beep free

Is that the one (SS 7/27) that specifically says "except bar soap"?

billrubin said:   
melachri said:   Anyone know if the Cerave +UP deal is tracking? There's a $3 in-ad coupon, limit 1 per customer, but the +UP deal is for two. Would be nice if we could make two separate purchases, each with a coupon, and have it count for the +UP.
Unless you get a really picky cashier, you should be able to use 2 in-ad coupons in the same transaction.

My favorite cashier was willing to try, and two in-ad coupons scanned beep-free. Still don't know if it would track, but I don't care any more.

rated:
Just talked to the cashier and yes that coupon does say "excludes bar soap" and I didn't realize it. Sorry

rated:
Neutrogena lip product/Chapstick was marked BOGO 50%, buy 2 $5up. It was next to bars of soap and only a few more cents than the bars of soap.
Did this deal this morning and used the $2 off 2 coupon for the lip balm. Coupon went through,no beeps and got the $5 up.
$3.59 + 1.79 total 5.38 - $2 mq +5 up = 1.62 mm

rated:
Want Gold Wellness next year?

Triple Wellness points 8/31 - 9/30/14!

1) enter your email address and wellness card # here 

2) check your email for your activation bar code

3) have the cashier scan your bar code off your phone or printed email

any purchases made between 08/31 and offer activation will be credited 10/01. points earned after offer activation will credit 24-48 hours after each purchase.

rated:
Reach Toothbrushes are 2/$6 with $1+Up wyb 2 (limit 2). There are also two medium brushes that have a Rite Buy of $2+Up wyb 1 (limit 2). So if you buy two you will get 2 X $2 +Up and a $1 +Up. I had some $1 coupons from the dentist to use for each brush. One of the brushes also had a $0.75 coupon attached. Decent money maker.

2/$6 - 2 X $1 coupon - 2 X $2 +Up - $1 +Up = $1 profit.

The toothbrushes that work are:
Item # 0354235 Reach Complete Care Pro Medium Toothbrush UPC # 840040916202
Item # 0354236 Reach Complete Care Floss Medium Toothbrush UPC # 840040906203

I just did the deal and it worked like a charm!

rated:
roy7736 said:   

You are lucky to have a nice manager.  I just left the store empty handed because the manager/supervisor insisted "the coupon" must be on Sunday paper which I don't have.  (The idiot cashier tried to tell me "it means the $5 up reward offsets the fee thus "no purchase fee.")    

rated:
I bought the card, saw the 5.95 charge and the manager thought it might have been a sunday coupon as well, so she got a sunday paper and we looked for it but of course nothing.  I decided to return it, but  the 5.95 charge  did not come offf.  She ended up calling her boss, who told her she wasn't supposed to allow returns of the card.  In the end, I agreed that the $5 UP and a .95 credit would work....as long as the UP sticks around. 

rated:
wayeasta said:   I bought the card, saw the 5.95 charge and the manager thought it might have been a sunday coupon as well, so she got a sunday paper and we looked for it but of course nothing.  I decided to return it, but  the 5.95 charge  did not come offf.  She ended up calling her boss, who told her she wasn't supposed to allow returns of the card.  In the end, I agreed that the $5 UP and a .95 credit would work....as long as the UP sticks around. 
I went to three stores (inquiring about this deal and doing other deals) and they all didn't know anything about the $5.95 coupon and didn't offer to manually enter a coupon to make up for it, but at the fourth store I talked to an assistant manager and she offered to manually enter a $5.95 coupon and ask her manager about it later. She too had no idea where the coupon came from. I e-mailed corporate customer service and asked them where the coupon came from and when they reply I will post it for all to see. I also saw several people post questions about the coupon on Rite Aid 's corporate Facebook page.As Roy7736 posted yesterday, evidently the limit on the card is two because after I bought one it doesn't say my limit has been reached on the deal. (By the way, after I bought the card I went to another Rite Aid 33 minutes later and attempted to use the card for a $1.65 OOP transaction and the card was declined! I called American Express Secure Pay Card customer service and the rep said the transaction was declined because it takes one hour and 10 minutes after the card was purchased for it to be activated and he said I still have 8 more minutes before it is activated, but what is funny about that is before I talked to him I checked the balance and it said I had $25 on it. I think what he meant to say is it takes up to one hour and 10 minutes for it to be activated.)

UPDATE: It is now 10 minutes later I just tried using it to buy a $25 gift card at Amazon.com and the transaction went through with no difficulties. So may it really does take exactly one hour and ten minutes after purchase before you can use it.

rated:
roy7736 said:   (and probably I could have just bought a single $50 card and still received the two $5 +Ups). 

It was reported on SD that buying a single $50 card to get two $5 +UPs is a no go:

I bought one $50 AMEX secure pay card but only got one $5 UP rewards. Guess you have to buy two $25 cards to get two $5 UPs.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Neutrogena lip product/Chapstick was marked BOGO 50%, buy 2 $5up. It was next to bars of soap and only a few more cents than the bars of soap.
Did this deal this morning and used the $2 off 2 coupon for the lip balm. Coupon went through,no beeps and got the $5 up.

Where did you find that? I looked at a store today and the manager said they don't carry it (someone else had apparently asked about it).

rated:
billrubin said:   
MrVietnam said:   Neutrogena lip product/Chapstick was marked BOGO 50%, buy 2 $5up. It was next to bars of soap and only a few more cents than the bars of soap.

Where did you find that? I looked at a store today and the manager said they don't carry it (someone else had apparently asked about it).

It was all on the skin care aisle, not too far from the Neutorgena bar soap.

rated:
I just got off the phone with Rite Aid customer service and I don't think they know what they are talking about. The first Wellness customer service lady I talked with said she thought the coupon was at the store, but then I told her I went to multiple stores and they had no clue where the coupon was. One store even pulled out a display they were sent but there were no coupons attached. Then I was transferred to the main customer service and the second lady tried to tell me there was no coupon and the stores are supposed to manually take off the $5.95, but then I asked her if there was no coupon why does it mention a coupon in the ad and she couldn't answer that besides saying it may be an error in the ad. I told her if the stores were supposed to manually deduct the purchase fee like she said could she make sure the stores were sent a memo on that because they didn't know that. She took down my Wellness card information and would transfer my concern to a regional office and have someone call me back within 48 hours. I think a corporate memo is better than a regional memo as I think this problem is nationwide. But I will wait for the call back as that is all I can do now. So the adventure continues...

Even if the card ends up not being without a purchase fee, I still like the idea of buying 2 different American Express Secure Pay cards and putting $500 on each. That way I would meet the minimum spend for a credit card I have and it would only cost me $1.90 after I take into account the 2 $5 +UPs I would get back.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
wayeasta said:   I bought the card, saw the 5.95 charge and the manager thought it might have been a sunday coupon as well, so she got a sunday paper and we looked for it but of course nothing.  I decided to return it, but  the 5.95 charge  did not come offf.  She ended up calling her boss, who told her she wasn't supposed to allow returns of the card.  In the end, I agreed that the $5 UP and a .95 credit would work....as long as the UP sticks around. 

UPDATE: It is now 10 minutes later I just tried using it to buy a $25 gift card at Amazon.com and the transaction went through with no difficulties. So may it really does take exactly one hour and ten minutes after purchase before you can use it.

I went to the store last night to try my luck with a nicer store supervisor and he manually removed the $5.95 fee so I was very thankful.  But this morning when I tried to use the card on Amazon it failed.  I called the 1-800 number to check the card balance and was told there's 0 balance on the card (I loaded $50).  The service rep told me the fund was never loaded.  He asked me to fax all the documents to him so they can investigate.  But I'm thinking it probably would be easier to go to the store to sort it out.  I never had this kind of thing happen to me before so not sure what is the best way to approach or the quickest way to resolve this.  Do you FW fellows have any advice or suggestion for me?   TIA     

rated:
MrVietnam said:   I just got off the phone with Rite Aid customer service and I don't think they know what they are talking about. The first Wellness customer service lady I talked with said she thought the coupon was at the store, but then I told her I went to multiple stores and they had no clue where the coupon was. One store even pulled out a display they were sent but there were no coupons attached. Then I was transferred to the main customer service and the second lady tried to tell me there was no coupon and the stores are supposed to manually take off the $5.95, but then I asked her if there was no coupon why does it mention a coupon in the ad and she couldn't answer that besides saying it may be an error in the ad. I told her if the stores were supposed to manually deduct the purchase fee like she said could she make sure the stores were sent a memo on that because they didn't know that. She took down my Wellness card information and would transfer my concern to a regional office and have someone call me back within 48 hours. I think a corporate memo is better than a regional memo as I think this problem is nationwide. But I will wait for the call back as that is all I can do now. So the adventure continues...

Even if the card ends up not being without a purchase fee, I still like the idea of buying 2 different American Express Secure Pay cards and putting $500 on each. That way I would meet the minimum spend for a credit card I have and it would only cost me $1.90 after I take into account the 2 $5 +UPs I would get back.

This is an answer given by Rite Aid to someone who posted on Facebook:

We apologize as there was an error with the ad as far as it stating there needs to be a coupon. If you were charged the $5.95 fee and would like a refund, please private message us with the store location, your wellness+ number and your contact information. Thank you!

The only trouble with that answer is what are they doing about it now. Are they sending a memo to all stores? I have several unregistered Wellness cards I would use to purchase these, so giving them my Wellness information wouldn't quite work. They say there is no need for a coupon, so is the register now automatically taking off the fee? These will all be questions I will ask when I get a call back from the regional office. I think Rite Aid really screwed up this promotion.

rated:
niniss said:   
  said:   said:
I went to the store last night to try my luck with a nicer store supervisor and he manually removed the $5.95 fee so I was very thankful.  But this morning when I tried to use the card on Amazon failed.  I called the 1-800 number to check the card balance and was told there's 0 balance on the card (I loaded $50).  The service rep told me the fund was never loaded.  He asked me to fax all the documents to him so they can investigate.  But I'm thinking it probably would be easier to go to the store to sort it out.  I never had this kind of thing happen to me before so not sure what is the best way to approach or the quickest way to resolve this.  Do you FW fellows have any advice or suggestion for me?   TIA     

Check if your credit card has an authorization from Rite Aid for $50 first. Then I would take your receipt to the store and try to sort it out. If that doesn't work you have three options left: fax in the paperwork as American Express Secure Pay Card customer service requested, contest the charge (once it posts) with your credit card company, or escalate the issue with Rite Aid corporate. If it were me I would just fax in the receipt to Am Ex to prove you loaded it. I hope you still have your sales receipt. Your story is very strange. I am puzzled as to how that could have happened. Please keep us posted as to how it works out for you.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
niniss said:   
  said:   said:
I went to the store last night to try my luck with a nicer store supervisor and he manually removed the $5.95 fee so I was very thankful.  But this morning when I tried to use the card on Amazon failed.  I called the 1-800 number to check the card balance and was told there's 0 balance on the card (I loaded $50).  The service rep told me the fund was never loaded.  He asked me to fax all the documents to him so they can investigate.  But I'm thinking it probably would be easier to go to the store to sort it out.  I never had this kind of thing happen to me before so not sure what is the best way to approach or the quickest way to resolve this.  Do you FW fellows have any advice or suggestion for me?   TIA     

Check if your credit card has an authorization from Rite Aid for $50 first. Then I would take your receipt to the store and try to sort it out. If that doesn't work you have three options left: fax in the paperwork as American Express Secure Pay Card customer service requested, contest the charge (once it posts) with your credit card company, or escalate the issue with Rite Aid corporate. If it were me I would just fax in the receipt to Am Ex to prove you loaded it. I hope you still have your sales receipt. Your story is very strange. I am puzzled as to how that could have happened. Please keep us posted as to how it works out for you.

Yes, the charge has already showed up on my citi credit card.  And I just tried to check the amex website for balance/activity again but came up nothing other than a message asking me to call the customer service.  But I was told by amex early that their prepaid card investigation department won't open until 11am ET so I have to wait to call them again later.  This is my very first time buying a load card and this happens to me.  How weird is that?!   And yes, I still have the sales receipt.  I bought it last night at 7:40pm and I'm so glad that I didn't throw it away.       

Edit:  By the way, I'm looking at my RiteAid sales receipt - at the bottom where says ***Prepaid Card Activation***  it says CARD MAY TAKE 24 HOURS TO ACTIVATE 
I wonder if that is true, but again, I remember you said it only took about an hour for yours to activate.

rated:
niniss said:   

Edit:  By the way, I'm looking at my RiteAid sales receipt - at the bottom where says ***Prepaid Card Activation***  it says CARD MAY TAKE 24 HOURS TO ACTIVATE 
I wonder if that is true, but again, I remember you said it only took about an hour for yours to activate.

Yes, it only took an hour and ten minutes for my card to activate. Are you planning to go to the store first or fax in a copy of the receipt first? If the store is close by you might as well go there first and see what they say if going to the store doesn't work, then certainly call the Am Ex fraud department at 11 am and they will guide you through what your next steps need to be.

EDIT: It is already 11 am EST, so you could even call them now and see what's up.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Want Gold Wellness next year?

any purchases made between 08/31 and offer activation will be credited 10/01. points earned after offer activation will credit 24-48 hours after each purchase.

Interesting, I just found out from Rite Aid answering a question left by a customer on Facebook that you only need to have the barcode scanned once to register your card in the Triple Points promotion:

Rite Aid : You only need to bring the barcode with you one time in order for it to be linked to your wellness+ card. After that, you can simply use your wellness+ card to earn triple points in September.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
niniss said:   

Yes, it only took an hour and ten minutes for my card to activate. Are you planning to go to the store first or fax in a copy of the receipt first? If the store is close by you might as well go there first and see what they say if going to the store doesn't work, then certainly call the Am Ex fraud department at 11 am and they will guide you through what your next steps need to be.

EDIT: It is already 11 am EST, so you could even call them now and see what's up.

Yes, I called them around 11 am and again they wanted me to fax them everything (receipts, copy of each side of the card and package, and my personal information and driver's license, etc.).  So I told them I will go to the store first to see what they will do and then decide if need to deal with amex directly.  The store is only one block from the gym I go every day so it's very convenient for me.  I plan to stop by the store after gym tonight.   

UPDATE:  It went surprisingly smooth at the store tonight - I got a super nice young guy (believe he's a shift supervisor), after I explained and showed him the card, receipt and everything, he just called the amex on the phone and after amex confirmed the non-loading card status he just did a refund and repurchase for me.  So all is sort out.  Now I just need to check the new card balance to make sure he did right (he couldn't tell me what the other person did wrong or if it's the store's machine error).  He wrote his name and a note on my new receipt just in case that the new card doesn't activate either.  He told me he doesn't work in this store normally so if the new card doesn't work the store can contact him.      
More Update:  I spoke too early, just checked the balance of the new card, 0, exactly same like last one.  The amex rep told me it's not activated.  Now back to the drawing board, only this time I put $200 on it instead of $50.  I am in disbelief right now! 

rated:
Just saw the "ad correction" that was sent to store managers from corporate. They are retracting the "no activation fee" effective immediately per the notice I saw (which is actually dated for tomorrow). Just wanted to let everyone know before arguing with the manager like I did

rated:

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
MrVietnam said:   Want Gold Wellness next year?

Interesting, I just found out from Rite Aid answering a question left by a customer on Facebook that you only need to have the barcode scanned once to register your card in the Triple Points promotion:

Rite Aid : You only need to bring the barcode with you one time in order for it to be linked to your wellness+ card. After that, you can simply use your wellness+ card to earn triple points in September.

Mr. Vietnam,

I got Session Timeout when I went to the link.

It worked on my phone. Sorry, must be firewall issues at work.

rated:
Surprising that this hasn't been posted yet:

crest 3d white luxe toothpaste: $3.49
Aug VV (NLA): -$1.5
MQ: -$0.5

$1.49 OOP, get back $2 up, 0.51 MM, limit 2.

rated:
Paper-mate Ink Joy 8 pack: $2.99 BOGO
- $1 MQ's x 2 (SS 8/17)
- $2/2 Sep VV
= $1.01 MM

rated:
Bounty single rolls are .99cents.
Buy 5 get $2up is a monthly deal - limit 4
I did use (4) .25mq from the PG and (1) .25 IP... NONE of the coupons beeped.
Bought all 5 in one transaction. .34cents each

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Pantene 3/$10, buy $30 get $10

Use (4) $4/2 IP
Use (1) $2/1 Styler IP

Where did you find $4 /2 IP ?

rated:
scratch33 said:   

Use (4) $4/2 IP
Use (1) $2/1 Styler IP

It looks like that IP is NLA, but there is a $2/1 IP available here: http://www.pgeveryday.com/tag/printable-coupons

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
scratch33 said:   

Use (4) $4/2 IP
Use (1) $2/1 Styler IP

It looks like that IP is NLA, but there is a $2/1 IP available here: http://www.pgeveryday.com/tag/printable-coupons

I can only find $2 off 2 but thanks anyway!

Skipping 3 Messages...
rated:
aywebtech said:   Anyone know if the Cerave +UP cope is tracking? There's a $3 in-ad voucher, restrict 1 per client, but the +UP cope is for two. Would be awesome if we could create two individual buys, each with a voucher, and have it depend for the +UP.
  Voucher or coupon? Despite the wording on those in-ad coupons, you can use more than one per transactions.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014