• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
try going HERE. .. bottom right of page > links to fruit and veggies ... don't know if the bricks is a static link or you get a new one each time ... but you can start there if above link doesn't work for you ...

(and it's not a static link ... you get a different one each time from the "HERE" link)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

veggies - old q link - hasn't reset since 7/12

imanemokid said:   veggies - old q link - hasn't reset since 7/12

Printed for me! that's all I care about. ME ME ME ME ME

MISTERCHEAP said:   

Didn't reset for me.

^^and didn't print anywhere else ... at work or the library ... BOGUS ...

MISTERCHEAP said:   

Sorry, but thats like those other coupon links you've posted that supposedly reset but never work for others

C320 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Sorry, but thats like those other coupon links you've posted that supposedly reset but never work for others

I never advertised these as "reset". Printed for me, had no way to know others had already used the offer when I posted. stuff happens.

try going HERE. .. bottom right of page > links to fruit and veggies ... don't know if the bricks is a static link or you get a new one each time ... but you can start there ...

(​and it's not a static link ... you get a different one each time from the "HERE" link)

thanks for sharing!!!! Im a big fan of those make my life easy in the kitchen

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014