• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Mentos® Chewy Mints
Disclaimer
You can get a FREE 1.32 oz Roll of Mentos Chewy Mints right now on SavingStar. You can get 100% Cash Back when you buy any ONE (1) 1.32 oz roll of Mentos® Chewy Mints. Expires 8/24. 

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is it only the mint flavor?  or can we buy the fruity flavor instead?

PutThatCoffee,

hey, THIS MUST BE THE BIG FREEBIE!! SO PUMPED!!

Sharkdiver49 said:   Is it only the mint flavor?  or can we buy the fruity flavor instead?

they must be MINTS, not sure the fruit flavor are considered MINTS. must say MINTS on the package.

These will be 4 for $2, with a $1 UP at Rite Aid on Sunday.

Sounds right - thank you!  ( I did email savingstar, but they probably won't respond until Monday   )

briarycliffs said:   These will be 4 for $2, with a $1 UP at Rite Aid on Sunday.
Yes.

$2/4 = 50¢ each
- $1 UP = $1
$1 - 50¢ Saving* Credit = 50¢

NET 50¢/4 Mentos.

Sharkdiver49 said:   Is it only the mint flavor?  or can we buy the fruity flavor instead?

The Mentos website identifies them as mints, and list peppermint, spearmint and various fruity flavors under the "mints" category. The Savingstar coupon states "any flavor", so it should include all the available flavors, including the non-mint varieties.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
they must be MINTS, not sure the fruit flavor are considered MINTS. must say MINTS on the package.

The strawberry variety came up as a valid product when I scanned it in the SS app, so I think it's probably all of them. I did not try the assorted fruit variety.

On sale at Shoprite, 50c with card, 75c before, so a 25c MM.

Update: got the 75c credit.

At CVS, it is $1.19 for the 1st one, $0.25 for the 2nd.

JimsEmptyWallet said:   At CVS, it is $1.19 for the 1st one, $0.25 for the 2nd.
  What will you get credited with at SS if you buy 2?

billrubin said:   

I say do not buy 2 with this sale at cvs. When you return they ring up 1/2 price of combined total. Example: $1.19+.25=$1.44, if your return 1 you will get 1/2 of 1.44= $0.72. My educated guess would be you will only get credit of $0.72 when you buy 2. I may be wrong until someone reports back.

billrubin said:   

I did a similar transaction several month back and I got the proper credit. I expect I will get $1.19 credit this time.

zmaster said:   
billrubin said:   

I say do not buy 2 with this sale at cvs. When you return they ring up 1/2 price of combined total. Example: $1.19+.25=$1.44, if your return 1 you will get 1/2 of 1.44= $0.72. My educated guess would be you will only get credit of $0.72 when you buy 2. I may be wrong until someone reports back.

I bought 2 for $1.44 at CVS on Friday and got my $1.19 credit.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014