• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
 Tresemme Shampoo or Conditioner - $2.99 (sale price)-(1) $2/1 Tresemme Shampoo or Conditioner, exp. 9/21/14 (RP 08/24/14) [ETS]
-(1) $2/1 TRESemmé Shampoo or Conditioner (excludes trial and travel sizes), ShopRite eCoupon 
as low as FREE + $1.01 moneymaker after stacked offers 

and

Friskies Cat Treats 2.1oz bag on sale .99

clip the $1/1 EQ at Shoprite.com for free cat treats

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
The Friskies price is supposedly a typo and it should be $1.69. I went to SR today and the scanners showed it as 99c after Price Plus, but when it rang up it was $1.69 and no PP discount. I went to customer service and the girl there agreed it was strange (she had obviously not been notified that it was a mistake) and eventually refunded the $1.69 and gave them to me free (I bought 2 different varieties on 2 cards). So it was a $2 MM since the e-coupon had been applied on both cards. The Fresh Express cole slaw also rang up wrong, $1.50 instead of $1.25, so I got that for free as well!

Both Laughing Cow and Mini Babybel cheeses are free after $1 e-coupon and $1 printables.

rated:
billrubin said:   The Friskies price is supposedly a typo and it should be $1.69. I went to SR today and the scanners showed it as 99c after Price Plus, but when it rang up it was $1.69 and no PP discount. I went to customer service and the girl there agreed it was strange (she had obviously not been notified that it was a mistake) and eventually refunded the $1.69 and gave them to me free (I bought 2 different varieties on 2 cards). So it was a $2 MM since the e-coupon had been applied on both cards. The Fresh Express cole slaw also rang up wrong, $1.50 instead of $1.25, so I got that for free as well!

Both Laughing Cow and Mini Babybel cheeses are free after $1 e-coupon and $1 printables.

typo? $1.69 is hardly a "sale" on these so I'm surprised about that. same thing happened to me on Sunday, bought 4 with 4 x. .50 man qs I bought at fleamarket, got 5 free since they gave me one free for scan rite. plus $1 eq for $1mm.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   typo? $1.69 is hardly a "sale" on these so I'm surprised about that. same thing happened to me on Sunday, bought 4 with 4 x. .50 man qs I bought at fleamarket, got 5 free since they gave me one free for scan rite. plus $1 eq for $1mm.
They apparently changed their story and it's 99c now. I still have one card with the e-coupon. Won't be $1 better than free, but free will have to do.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014