• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
You can get a FREE 1lb. Box Domino or C&H Brown Sugar right now on SavingStar. Save 100% when you buy ONE (1) 1lb. box of Domino® or C&H® Brown Sugar. Check back every Friday for a new Freebie!

ETA: Added date because mod prematurely moved this to DD.
Expires 8/31/2014

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Nice, something useful.

rated:
billrubin said:   Nice, something useful.

I agree! It's about time.

rated:
Meh

rated:
Anyone know if Rite Aid sells this?

rated:
roy7736 said:   Anyone know if Rite Aid sells this?
Depends on where you live. The RA's near my work don't have it, but the ones near my house do stock them.

Check below sites

product locator for Domino: http://www.dominosugar.com/sugar/product-locator-and-store-locat...

product locator for C&H: http://www.chsugar.com/sugar/product-locator-and-store-locator

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Meh

Not as exciting as this?

rated:
SweetClover said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Meh

Not as exciting as this

Reported.

rated:
roy7736 said:   Anyone know if Rite Aid sells this?
I am not sure exactly what area you are in, but I am in Central Orange County (Southern California) and the local Rite Aid does carry this and it cost $1.59 ($1.27 gold). They carry three varieties of the one pound boxes of sugar: golden brown, powdered, and granulated. All three varieties have the same $1.59 pricing (however for this particular offer you need to get golden brown).

rated:
nm

rated:
Shoprite is quick! Already got my 4 CashBack items in my account. I did the bananas, Nature Valley and Fiber One bars offers as well as the brown sugar.

rated:
SweetClover said:   Shoprite is quick! Already got my 4 CashBack items in my account. I did the bananas, Nature Valley and Fiber One bars offers as well as the brown sugar.
Kmart was very quick also.  Bought PB Cheerios Sunday PM, got CashBack Monday AM.  

P.S.  My Rite Aid brown sugar purchase on Sunday PM posted quickly, as expected. 

rated:
^^accepted it was expected - not excepted ...

rated:
imanemokid said:   ^^accepted it was expected - not excepted ...
  ???  ^^^

Another great post ??? 

from ???
??? KID

^^^^^^

^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^
(???)  /end post

rated:
^^and another lame post from alias the noob ...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014