2 Frappuccinos for the Price of 1 at Barnes & Nobles

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This summer, cool off in your local
Barnes & Noble Café during our Frappuccino® Festival.
From now through August 21st, buy one Frappuccino®
and the second one is on us with your special coupon.
So, stop by and choose from over ten great flavors–including the new Mocha Malt and Chocolate Malt Frappuccino®
blended beverages!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/promo/coupon/bn_inc.asp?PID=4249

Thank you! I love Frappuccinos. <img src="i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif"border=0>

Sweet<img src="i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif"border=0> Thanks OP!

I like the fact that the coupon says it's not valid online.... 'cuz you know I was expecting to wave it at my monitor and have a frappachino come out of the floppy drive...


thanks for the coupon

thanks...excellent for the hot weather!

does anyone know if they accept Starbucks Gift Cards at Barnes and Nobles?

Prncsnyc said:

<< does anyone know if they accept Starbucks Gift Cards at Barnes and Nobles? >>


No, they don't (or at least, the one in San Mateo doesn't... I've heard the Starbucks people explaining how they sell Starbucks coffee, but aren't Starbucks, about a million times).

-=Marcus

marschw-thanks for the reply..I figured as much! :/

Thx. <img src="i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif"border=0>



Have coupons, will shop.

how much does one cost ?

Thx! Good posting. I love this.

koblu said:

<< how much does one cost ? >>



YYMV, but my place is around 4-6 bucks.

great find. i'm always at starbucks but not in barnes and noble. i guess ill just have to make my switch!

Thanks, love this

uhh i have a starbucks inside my b&n and they gave me some bs excuse why i couldnt use this coupon anyone else have this prob should i dial up b/n?

Did you ask for the store manager? The coupon seems pretty clear.

maxmax said:

<< koblu said:

<< how much does one cost ? >>


YYMV, but my place is around 4-6 bucks.
>>


What??? I was at a B&N today and the "tall" (i.e., small) size was around $3-3.50 depeding on the flavor. I don't think that any of them came close to approaching $6 even for a large size. And I thought that Starbucks prices were pretty standard everywhere.

What a wonderful find! Thank you!!!!

thanks, my coworker is a frappuchino addict, i will pass this on

<the voice of doom> <img src="i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif"border=0> Great deal, but here's the bad news:

Coffee Frappuccino® Blended Beverage
Tall (180 cal/2 g fat/38 g carbs)
Grande (240 cal/2.5 g fat/50 g carbs)
Venti (300 cal/3 g fat/63 g carbs)

Mocha Frappuccino® Blended Beverage
Tall (210 cal/2 g fat/43 g carbs)
Grande (280 cal/3 g fat/58 g carbs)
Venti (350 cal/3.5 g fat/72 g carbs)

Rhumba Frappuccino® Blended Beverage
Tall (220 cal/4 g fat/42 g carbs)
Grande (290 cal/5 g fat/56 g carbs)
Venti (360 cal/7 g fat/70 g carbs)

Power Pack for Frappuccino®
Blended Beverage, All Sizes (110 cal/0 g fat/<1 g fiber)

Vanilla Crème Frappuccino
Grande w/whipped cream (470 cal/17 g fat)
Grande w/o whipped cream (340 cal/4.5 g fat)

Mocha Coconut Frappuccino
Grande w/whipped cream (580 cal/23 g fat)

I'd rather eat than drink that many calories. If this isn't a factor for you, it's a great deal! </voice of doom>

<img src="i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif"border=0>

Billrubin, same here. I am in los angeles and a tall is $3.15 maybe, just maybe the 6.00 is in NYC?...that is the only place I can think of that could possibly be that high.

I go to Barnes & Nobles all the time...Thanks.

cc624 said:

<< uhh i have a starbucks inside my b&n and they gave me some bs excuse why i couldnt use this coupon anyone else have this prob should i dial up b/n? >>



--------------

I got the same BS excuse today; The employees stated they were an "independent" Starbucks that happened to be "attached" to a Barnes & Noble. Her explanation then went on to say that the coupon's only valid at the B&N Cafes located "within" the store - meaning you have to go inside the B&N to get to it - THUS meaning that there cannot be an exterior door to the adjoining Starbucks leading to the outside. So if the cafe is DEEP within the B&N and there is no door leading outside except the general entrance to the B&N - THAT is a valid store to utlize the said coupon. I then proceeded to pay for my 2 frappucino's b/c I guess I could "buy" that explanation. One thing - I wonder if the "valid" Starbucks receipts say B&N b/c mine DID say Starbucks and not B&N.

VanishingElephant said:

<< cc624 said:

<< uhh i have a starbucks inside my b&n and they gave me some bs excuse why i couldnt use this coupon anyone else have this prob should i dial up b/n? >>



--------------

I got the same BS excuse today; The employees stated they were an "independent" Starbucks that happened to be "attached" to a Barnes & Noble. Her explanation then went on to say that the coupon's only valid at the B&N Cafes located "within" the store - meaning you have to go inside the B&N to get to it - THUS meaning that there cannot be an exterior door to the adjoining Starbucks leading to the outside. So if the cafe is DEEP within the B&N and there is no door leading outside except the general entrance to the B&N - THAT is a valid store to utlize the said coupon. I then proceeded to pay for my 2 frappucino's b/c I guess I could "buy" that explanation. One thing - I wonder if the "valid" Starbucks receipts say B&N b/c mine DID say Starbucks and not B&N.
>>



wow, the ones deep inside the B&N's are the only ones I am familiar with. I have never seen one attached to a b7n before. I unnderstand what they are saying but it still sucks non the less!

Prncsnyc said:

<< Billrubin, same here. I am in los angeles and a tall is $3.15 maybe, just maybe the 6.00 is in NYC?...that is the only place I can think of that could possibly be that high. >>


I don't think so.. I am in a NYC suburb. The small was $3.15 or less, medium $3.65.

VanishingElephant said:

<< I got the same BS excuse today; The employees stated they were an "independent" Starbucks that happened to be "attached" to a Barnes & Noble. One thing - I wonder if the "valid" Starbucks receipts say B&N b/c mine DID say Starbucks and not B&N. >>


Yes, they do say B&N. And they take B&N gift cards (in fact I paid for mine today with one). Does yours take B&N gift cards? Perhaps that is the test.

VanishingElephant, like Bill Rubin suggested...why don't you find out if they take b&n gift cards? Give them a call and ask. If they do I suggest you make a complaint to management.

billrubin / May971: Good idea. I'm not really all that "miffed" about the issue; You win some you lose some. However, I will call before I go to the next one though. Thanks.

Does anyone know why I can't get into the coupon. the link keeps sending me to the barnes and noble home page.

billrubin said:

<< Prncsnyc said:

<< Billrubin, same here. I am in los angeles and a tall is $3.15 maybe, just maybe the 6.00 is in NYC?...that is the only place I can think of that could possibly be that high. >>


I don't think so.. I am in a NYC suburb. The small was $3.15 or less, medium $3.65.
>>



wow! A hot cocoa was 2.15 in b and n when I lived there!maybe I need to move back lol

Thank you...I just used the coupon at the B&N at Stevens Creek, Santa Clara <img src="i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif"border=0>

Thank you.

In the metro NYC area, I purchased two "Venti" Coconut Cremes for $5.16 ($4.75 plus tax).

has anyone tried this with the frappuchinos that are in glass bottles that are sealed? not the ones they make but they usually have them near the register.

Bump!<img src="i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif"border=0>

Today I had the Tazo Chai Creme Frappaccino.

I am not sure if I recognize the flavor, does anybody know what it is?

Thanks!
Bump for hotness!

thepuppy said:

<< Today I had the Tazo Chai Creme Frappaccino.

I am not sure if I recognize the flavor, does anybody know what it is?
>>



Tazo Chai Creme: Chai tea, milk with ice, whipped topping

Is there any way to find out the locations of Barnes & Noble cafe? I tried searching on Google with no success. Does anyone know? Thanks.



<< Today I had the Tazo Chai Creme Frappaccino. >>




<< I am not sure if I recognize the flavor, does anybody know what it is? >>



I had one too and ended up giving it to the person I was with because it tasted like how a Christmas candle smells like. I love Chai tea, but the chai Frappaccino was horrible!

ptbrulz said:

<< Is there any way to find out the locations of Barnes & Noble cafe? I tried searching on Google with no success. Does anyone know? Thanks. >>


Just go to www.bn.com, click on "store locator" and enter your zip code (actually there may be a place on the home page to enter the zip code). When it brings up the local stores, it will say if it has a cafe.

It's so simple, you'll be wondering why you didn't think of it yourself.

Skipping 7 Messages...
This deal expired the 21st of Aug. Have they extended this offer? Is there an updated coupon?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014