Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Tuesday only but one large Pie and second free
hey 30 Min u got two pizza's not bad

Linky

http://www13.order.dominos.com/olo/faces/servlet/init_servlet?promocode=2XTUES28&originalTarget=&promoLanding=Y
Edit by Moderator: Fixed Link

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Too funny... Yeah that reminds me of the sucky $25 12" pizzas they have in Korea. At least they've done away with "egg"... (more)

kimgkimg (Apr. 15, 2008 @ 5:45p) |

Green for New Braunfels! Although why you'd ever eat pizza with Rudy's BBQ so close and available is beyond me

KidCharliemain (Apr. 15, 2008 @ 6:15p) |

dang There is no store currently delivering to your address.

danteshors (Apr. 15, 2008 @ 6:19p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

they only do this like every tuesday since forever

I'm getting the "invalid coupon code" with the link. I also tried entering the 2XTUES28 code, but got the same message. Is this special only for certain markets (I'm in WI)?

Oh well.

..They do this all the time..

Dominoes quality is pretty bad, I guess good for starving college students. I'd rather have Costco pizza though.

I dont know about other regions, but in Socal its been like that for years, they also have buy one get one free (carry out only) everyday.

lyons9645 said: I'm getting the "invalid coupon code" with the link. I also tried entering the 2XTUES28 code, but got the same message. Is this special only for certain markets (I'm in WI)?

Oh well.

Live in WI - and I am getting the same thing "Invalid coupon"

Something about WI... can't delivery pizza in the snow...

...if you can stomach Domino's politics...personally, I won't ever patronize them.

Same here rsmo, anyway their pizza sucks!

there's $6 large one topping every monday at mazzios pizza, i actually got 2 pizzas ,one free ,unintentionally, yesterday when i called them back to say "it didnt taste good" and they gave me another one free, heh..heh.

rsmo2222 said: ...if you can stomach Domino's politics...personally, I won't ever patronize them.

According to snopes.com, this is no longer an issue. Now it is just about whether or not you can stomach the pizza

Text

Whatever one might think of Tom Monaghan's selection of social causes, and no matter how one views the question of direct versus inderict underwriting of them via pizza monies, it's all moot now. These days none of the revenues that flow into Domino's reach this controversial man, so no portion of what a customer pays for a medium pepperoni-and-cheese funds the causes he supports. Monaghan sold his Domino's Pizza empire to Bain Capital Inc. for $1 billion in 1998.

Pizza for dinner tonight. It is actually pretty good. Thx, OP

I ordered through a $7 deal on campusfood
1 lg pizza
1 breadstick side
2 L soda

Not a bad deal for $7. We ended up getting an extra sm pizza, breadstick side, and soda because they gave us the wrong order (called them after they had delivered the wrong order, told me to keep it, and got the correct order like 10 minutes later!)

CAN I GET A HOO-HAH TWO TIMES TUESDAY?

Welcome to 2002... seriously... 2002, possibly earlier.

Their pizza does suck, but a lot better deal than the $25. I paid for a 12in pie here in Japan Tonight.

Dominos does not have that deal here, just like WI by the way. (*8

funy is when I call Domino to order, as long as I tell them that I have a coupon for B1B1 free, the one near by my house honor the deal. What I really mean is when you show up in the store, they does not ask for the coupon

Does it happen to you.

In addition, I saw the sign on their main door saying something like "if you do not have your purchase recieve from store cashier, the order is free". They never give me a revieve unless I ask for

Again, something wrong about this store

The Papa John's here in New Braunfels TX has on every Mon. and Tues. buy one large 1 topping pizza for 5.99.
it is their "secret menu item"
call to confirm that it's at your PJ's

Deal alive today

free4steve said: Their pizza does suck, but a lot better deal than the $25. I paid for a 12in pie here in Japan Tonight.

Dominos does not have that deal here, just like WI by the way. (*8

Too funny... Yeah that reminds me of the sucky $25 12" pizzas they have in Korea. At least they've done away with "egg" as a topping now.

jaw1993 said: The Papa John's here in New Braunfels TX has on every Mon. and Tues. buy one large 1 topping pizza for 5.99.
it is their "secret menu item"
call to confirm that it's at your PJ's

Green for New Braunfels! Although why you'd ever eat pizza with Rudy's BBQ so close and available is beyond me

dang There is no store currently delivering to your address.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014