• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
April 8th update:

Here are 3 new Bricks coupon links and are reset even if you printed before. They are allowing new printings of 1 coupons each link. Up to 3 $2 coupons are possible using all 3 links (unless you already printed from them this week, which is unlikely)



Link 1

Link 2



Link 3
Edit by Moderator: Thank you for your participation. Please note that there is also discussion about this topic Here.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
None of the three links listed in the OP work with Safari in OS X. I only get a "Please wait" message that never progres... (more)

yoregano (May. 27, 2008 @ 10:20p) |

i'm using firefox and getting the same thing

Volleyop13 (May. 27, 2008 @ 10:32p) |

Using IE, got 3 to print today from links 2 and 3 and moderator's link to other post. Link 1 said already printed.

josh555 (May. 27, 2008 @ 11:12p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Seems like I MUST install their Printer program. Can anyone please comment on the spywareness of thge printer

where is it on sale for $2?

It's at Walgreens this week.

huntergather said: where is it on sale for $2?


there are frequent cereal promotions, Post recently had free gallon milk coupons with four boxes at some supermarkets, some offer catalina promos, just keep your eyes peeled for your local stores and use these to their max benefit.

Even if they are onsale of $2.50 each and you get a catalina back or a free gallon of milk, it's worth the OOP cost.

MC You are a deal nut! GREAT deal but 8 box of cereal! I'm going to pick these up too and give to an abuse shelter food pantry. They can use them, I can;t eat 8 boxes of ceral even with 2 girls! Thanks!

danteshors said: MC You are a deal nut! GREAT deal but 8 box of cereal! I'm going to pick these up too and give to an abuse shelter food pantry. They can use them, I can;t eat 8 boxes of ceral even with 2 girls! Thanks!

Dante,

Think outside the "cereal box". The latest, freshest boxes of these have an expiriation date of Feb 2009. So even if you ate a box a month, 8 boxes would be used up by the expiration. Store them in a basement or garage or donating is of course fine too.

k000 said: Seems like I MUST install their Printer program. Can anyone please comment on the spywareness of thge printer

I haven't had any problems with it...it's simply to prevent coupon abuse as each coupon prints with a unique code. If you are still uneasy, create a system restore point, install coupon software, print coupons, then return to the restore point (this is also a method to print more than 2 coupons/computer)

Used these last week when Kroger had the big boxes for $2.50 each and had a ton of the FREE gallon of milk when you buy 4 boxes of Post cereal. Of course, I bought the Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds and either the cashier did not care or I went through the self-checkout line. Froze the milk!!

4 boxes of cereal and a gallon of milk = $2.00!

Thanx OP

cardigancanyon said: It's at Walgreens this week.

WRONG, the key word here is CHOCOLATE, and I've yet to see that variety at any of the Walgreens I've been at so please don't lead Everyone to believe that they can stroll into any Walgreens nationwide and find it sitting on the shelf because that's not the case....

If your lucky enough to have a cashier with little sense then it might be a go but not every cashier dropped out of school a 16 therefore the educated ones probably won't allow the use of this coupon.

Flam away......

Thanks OP, great deal. However, your 'Link 3' doesn't print new coupons (because it is same as either Link 1 or Link 2).

think they will work with non-chocolate ones too?

danteshors said: think they will work with non-chocolate ones too?


they are reported scanning with all flavors, however some cashiers may refuse due to specific flavor on coupon. YMMV

True, they state Chocolate, I even had a cashier at walgreens question the fact that they weren't chocolate and I said I'd be glad to buy the chocolate but that the store didn't stock chocolate. I nicely asked her to scan them and see if the register would take them (I knew it would). She did, and I walked with the ceral. Also, OP, I could only get a total of 5 coupons to print from you links, but it's ok as I have several computers. Since I'd already printed my limit last time around, I really appreciate the new links.

fruthmeister said: True, they state Chocolate, I even had a cashier at walgreens question the fact that they weren't chocolate and I said I'd be glad to buy the chocolate but that the store didn't stock chocolate. I nicely asked her to scan them and see if the register would take them (I knew it would). She did, and I walked with the ceral. Also, OP, I could only get a total of 5 coupons to print from you links, but it's ok as I have several computers. Since I'd already printed my limit last time around, I really appreciate the new links.

seems as if one may be a duplicate, sorry about that, however you should definitely be able to get 2 print outs from each working link.

I love this cereal, but I tried the Chocolate variety (and I do loev Chocolate in general) and it sucks. I'll be sticking with the almond variety in the future.

Thanks! (Bunches!)

MBZ32190 said: k000 said: Seems like I MUST install their Printer program. Can anyone please comment on the spywareness of thge printer

I haven't had any problems with it...it's simply to prevent coupon abuse as each coupon prints with a unique code. If you are still uneasy, create a system restore point, install coupon software, print coupons, then return to the restore point (this is also a method to print more than 2 coupons/computer)


My hubby hates them because of the spyware issue and removes them after I print my coupons. I'm a computer dummy but he's pretty smart with computers so I trust what he says.

Thanks op... have to check to see where its on sale now.

If there really was spyware in the coupon printer, it is unlikely that uninstalling the coupon printer would remove the spyware.



timecode said: MBZ32190 said: k000 said: Seems like I MUST install their Printer program. Can anyone please comment on the spywareness of thge printer

I haven't had any problems with it...it's simply to prevent coupon abuse as each coupon prints with a unique code. If you are still uneasy, create a system restore point, install coupon software, print coupons, then return to the restore point (this is also a method to print more than 2 coupons/computer)


My hubby hates them because of the spyware issue and removes them after I print my coupons. I'm a computer dummy but he's pretty smart with computers so I trust what he says.

can you buy then all at once or do you have to do it individually

This coupon printer program seems fine to me. Have used it several times and the only time it comes up is when it's needed (which we like right! )

cragenpuff said: cardigancanyon said: It's at Walgreens this week.

WRONG, the key word here is CHOCOLATE, and I've yet to see that variety at any of the Walgreens I've been at so please don't lead Everyone to believe that they can stroll into any Walgreens nationwide and find it sitting on the shelf because that's not the case....

If your lucky enough to have a cashier with little sense then it might be a go but not every cashier dropped out of school a 16 therefore the educated ones probably won't allow the use of this coupon.

Flam away......


No you are wrong. The key word is not chocolate. These coupons scan for ALL HBO flavors and for that matter Shredded Wheat, Trail Mix, Grape Nuts as well. Has nothing to do with the cashier.

timecode said: MBZ32190 said: k000 said: Seems like I MUST install their Printer program. Can anyone please comment on the spywareness of thge printer

I haven't had any problems with it...it's simply to prevent coupon abuse as each coupon prints with a unique code. If you are still uneasy, create a system restore point, install coupon software, print coupons, then return to the restore point (this is also a method to print more than 2 coupons/computer)


My hubby hates them because of the spyware issue and removes them after I print my coupons. I'm a computer dummy but he's pretty smart with computers so I trust what he says.


Your husband is wasting his (and your) time. The coupon printer is harmless.

Couldn't get link 3 to work. It says I've already printed using it when I hadn't. Oh well, 6 is better than none. Great deal - thanks OP!

Cashier wouldnt take it because it wasnt chocolate

Two of our local (N. CA) Walgreens seemed to have a 1 coupon per transaction limit. Bought one Almond and one Honey Roasted (at two different WG) with no problem, but at each one it wouldn't take a second coupon (I tried to buy two at each initially). I could actually see buying two and just using one coupon at a time so you won't have a zero transaction and the cost per box would be a measely $0.99, which is still a great deal!

You rock Mr Cheap.

I tried the new Chocolate Post cereal, its great!

I run ad-aware after a heavy day of coupon printing. You can get it at lavasofts website. The personal use program is free.

Every time I go to print one of these it says please wait... Does anyone else get this or know how to fix it?

pureallspice said: Every time I go to print one of these it says please wait... Does anyone else get this or know how to fix it?

Are you using Internet Explorer 7? Have you already installed the coupon printer?

If so, look for the little security bar that may pop in below the tabs/address bar. If that's there, right click on it and allow it to run.

cvs self checkout...here i come! w00t

gaijin4life said: Couldn't get link 3 to work. It says I've already printed using it when I hadn't. Oh well, 6 is better than none. Great deal - thanks OP!

same

Post Honey Bunches of Oats are 1.99 at King Sooper and Kroger stores this week.

pennywise1 said: Post Honey Bunches of Oats are 1.99 at King Sooper and Kroger stores this week.my kroger stopped taking internet coupons a few years ago so i don't shop there often anymore. albertsons is my fav store since they have better prices and gotten rid of the reward/membership card. also, they take all coupons.

Forgive me if this is an oft-asked question, but is there something special I have to do to print these coupons on a Mac? I already opened the window in Safari and installed the coupon printer...

but every time i go to print them, my printer spits out a blank sheet of paper and acts as though it did what it needed to. in fact, when i tried to click again (on the only one thats working for me... the 3rd link down) it now says "THIS COUPON HAS ALREADY BEEN PRINTED THE NUMBER OF TIMES ALLOWED." So I guess I just bring in these blank sheets of paper?

gaijin4life said: Couldn't get link 3 to work. It says I've already printed using it when I hadn't. Oh well, 6 is better than none. Great deal - thanks OP!

Same thing here. Not compalining though, 6 $2 is great!

Skipping 90 Messages...
Using IE, got 3 to print today from links 2 and 3 and moderator's link to other post. Link 1 said already printed.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014