• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
3/16 Ad Courtesy of HCW and Irishlass

Kelloggs Cereals (selected types) $1.99

Cokes 5 for $11 with in ad coupon

Dove RR Deal (up to $5 back on $15) see page 12

Nutritional Bar Sale $1 (zone, special K, etc)

More deals, see scans for entire sale offers.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Nice cashier or not, it does not work. I wonder if the recent abuse of coupons by a certain bunch here has ruined it for... (more)

staryeyed (Mar. 20, 2008 @ 7:10p) |

If I recall, you have to have as many items as RRs correct? You can't use 2 RRs on one item... someone please confirm t... (more)

Mikawl (Mar. 20, 2008 @ 11:39p) |

I'll say it again: I have used multiple RRs at least 3 times now. There was no beeping, no overrides, no problem. YMMV... (more)

NateDaddy (Mar. 21, 2008 @ 10:36p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

thanks!!! will use that coke coupon!!!

On or after 16 Mar you can also go to the Walgreens web site and see a clearer version of their ad.

For my Zip code

Dominos Sugar $1.99.
Is it a 5 lb bag ? If so, it is a good deal.

I always appreciate the advance notice on sales....
It gives me time to find coupons.
I guess its time to stockpile the diet coke.
Thanks, MISTERCHEAP

mangalassery said: thanks!!! will use that coke coupon!!!

that is for sure...

OnePenny said: Dominos Sugar $1.99.
Is it a 5 lb bag ? If so, it is a good deal.

It is.

Coke on sale @ walg 2 weeks in a row, that doesnt happen often, and 4/$11 this week too.

Arizona 2/$1!!! haven't seen that in a while.

John2111 said: On or after 16 Mar you can also go to the Walgreens web site and see a clearer version of their ad.

For my Zip code

That's also for this week. his add scans are for NEXT week.

I am a Walgreens AD virgin, is this ad good Nationally?

Is there a limit on the arizona tea?!?

Thanks

Coke 4 for $11 in Somerset, Ky.

LineNoise said: I am a Walgreens AD virgin, is this ad good Nationally?

Is there a limit on the arizona tea?!?

Thanks

The Coke deal may vary regionally (also plus deposit where required)

Arizona Tea is 2 for 99cents with coupon. Coupon is usuallly limit 4 offers (8 cans) but not usually enforced.

Thanks OP.

Anyone know how walgreens normally prices the new dvds, $3.00 off coupon for 'I am legend' might be a good deal too.

Thanks OP.

sure,,who cares what a multinational does
anywhere else!!!, buy a product from the company doing this..

Mexico, Coca-Cola Zero is in real danger, today a national newspaper El Universal released a note, where advices that mexican Coke Zero contains Sodium Cyclamate, that is forbidden by the FDA in U.S. and that "may produce cancer"

QUICKAVE said: sure,,who cares what a multinational does

Mexico, Coca-Cola Zero is in real danger, today a national newspaper El Universal released a note, where advices that mexican Coke Zero contains Sodium Cyclamate, that is forbidden by the FDA in U.S. and that "may produce cancer"

gloom and doom,

many chemicals and drugs are approved in other countries that are not allowed in the USA. Cigarettes cause cancer too and are sold in the USA. geez, why don't you find a hot deal to post rather than this junk?

MISTERCHEAP said: QUICKAVE said: sure,,who cares what a multinational does

gloom and doom,

many chemicals and drugs are approved in other countries that are not allowed in the USA. Cigarettes cause cancer too and are sold in the USA. geez, why don't you find a hot deal to post rather than this junk?

Really, so the company is following the laws of the country in which it is doing business. For shame.

Any ideas on what to do when I can't find anything to buy and have to finish the RRs ? Thanks in advance.

staryeyed said: Any ideas on what to do when I can't find anything to buy and have to finish the RRs ? Thanks in advance.

buy all the free after rebate items for March one at a time, then just get Cash Back for your RR's that way.

staryeyed said: Any ideas on what to do when I can't find anything to buy and have to finish the RRs ? Thanks in advance.

Or buy gift cards..... That's what I did. csr's are only supposed to take one rr per transaction, but the cash register will accept 4.

Thanks.

fruthmeister said: staryeyed said: Any ideas on what to do when I can't find anything to buy and have to finish the RRs ? Thanks in advance.

Or buy gift cards..... That's what I did. csr's are only supposed to take one rr per transaction, but the cash register will accept 4.

YMMV, I used 22 $4RRs to get a $100 AMEX gift card. Had to purchase 21 Easter bags for fillers.

jaksmommy said: YMMV, I used 22 $4RRs to get a $100 AMEX gift card. Had to purchase 21 Easter bags for fillers.

I can't imagine how much Pantene you must have

FYI another deal that is decent this week is on Right Guard Extreme "Energy" deodorant. YMMV on the pricing and the other scents working, but I got the "Energy" scent on sale for $2.89. The tags were all mixed up and none of them even said $2.89, but that's what it rang up. There's a $2 Easy Saver Rebate for March and I also had a .75 coupon (sorry not sure which insert or week it came from). So, $2.89 - $2 ESR - .75 = .14

The coke in Northern CA isn't such a good deal - 5/$14 with the coupon in the ad.

jaksmommy said: fruthmeister said: staryeyed said: Any ideas on what to do when I can't find anything to buy and have to finish the RRs ? Thanks in advance.

YMMV, I used 22 $4RRs to get a $100 AMEX gift card. Had to purchase 21 Easter bags for fillers.

It is YMMV, since no store here would let u use more than one in a single transaction. The registers make so much fuss, strange to see it works for some one !

Yeah, I use multiple RRs every time I have them and there's never been a problem. I always ask just to see if I had a nice cashier the last time, etc., but they've all taken multiples with no problem whatsoever.

Nice cashier or not, it does not work. I wonder if the recent abuse of coupons by a certain bunch here has ruined it for all !

jaksmommy said: fruthmeister said: staryeyed said: Any ideas on what to do when I can't find anything to buy and have to finish the RRs ? Thanks in advance.

If I recall, you have to have as many items as RRs correct? You can't use 2 RRs on one item... someone please confirm this.

staryeyed said: Nice cashier or not, it does not work. I wonder if the recent abuse of coupons by a certain bunch here has ruined it for all !

I'll say it again: I have used multiple RRs at least 3 times now. There was no beeping, no overrides, no problem. YMMV and the register logic may vary between Walgreens for all I know. The last time I went in I used 4 RRs at once, in addition to other coupons.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014