Ryans Steakhouse Coupons

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I found these at a site I visit. If anyone knows how to copy and paste the images here PLEASE do it!
Here is the link
http://christiancouponers.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=ST&f=126&t=215&st=0#entry442

They are Ryans Steakhouse Coupons
Stealing from the administrator at christiancouponers.com

5.99 adult dinner OR kids eat free (Monday - Saturday)
4.99 adult breakfast OR kids eat free (Weekend)
4.99 adult lunch (Mon-Fri)

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

coupons dont look legit and ryans steakhouse is a buffet or at least the one near my house which is in houston

nickeatman17 said: coupons dont look legit and ryans steakhouse is a buffet or at least the one near my house which is in houstonLook ok to me?

At the bottom it sez "reproduction prohibited", so i guess it depends if the cashier is too busy filing her nails to notice (ymmv)... and the expiration date does look photoshoped to me...

U have to buy one at regular price and the second one with few dollars off.
Last time I got the coupon for B1G1 ...

Click here to get bonified B1G1/BOGO.

http://webmail.aol.com/36240/aol/en-us/Mail/PrintMessage.aspx

A big shout out for some ga'reen there

Print as many as you want ; )

Some hero come up and link me now!

These coupons are legit. I received these same exact coupons today in an e-mail from the parent company. At the bottom of my e-mail it says this:

This email was sent because you joined our eClub in one of our restaurants, online or at one of our events. Your email address will not be shared with anyone. You can take your name out of the eClub at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link on this email and you will be removed from our list immediately. Buffets Inc., 1460 Buffet Way, Eagan, MN 55121.

To ensure delivery, add buffets@buffets.fishbowl.com to your address book.

I got the same or similar set of coupons in the mail. You get them by signing up for online offers. I use mine at their sister restaurant, Hometown Buffet. Essentially it boils down to a savings of about $1.50 per person for the dinner. Their food is decent (particularly their salad area) although I always end up eating more than I should.

stratman71 said: At the bottom it sez "reproduction prohibited", so i guess it depends if the cashier is too busy filing her nails to notice (ymmv)... and the expiration date does look photoshoped to me...
Photoshopped? But, but, but... These are Christian couponers!

Wineaux said: stratman71 said: At the bottom it sez "reproduction prohibited", so i guess it depends if the cashier is too busy filing her nails to notice (ymmv)... and the expiration date does look photoshoped to me...
Photoshopped? But, but, but... These are Christian couponers!

I thought it was doubly ironic that it says "stealing" in the same line as christiancouponers.com -- I could have sworn there was a Commandment against that.

And to discountess, does this help:
Link

Thanks All,
ChunkyBarf

I haven't been to Ryan's since I found a mop string in the green beans. This was many years ago, has their cleanliness improved any over the years?

I asked the administrator about them. He said all he did was link to the picture address from his email or something like that.

mbdsmith said: I haven't been to Ryan's since I found a mop string in the green beans. This was many years ago, has their cleanliness improved any over the years?EW! That is sick!

At least you know they keep the green beans clean if they are going to the trouble of mopping them off.

Are these regular green beans or environmentally friendly "green" beans.

discountess said: Click here to get bonified B1G1/BOGO.

http://webmail.aol.com/36240/aol/en-us/Mail/PrintMessage.aspx

A big shout out for some ga'reen there

Print as many as you want ; )

It says to log in to AOL...anyone else have these?

Is everyone here a newbie who doesn't know how to create a link?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014