• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LET'S KEEP THIS ONE CLEAN PEOPLE!!!

Walgreens has K-Y YOURS + MINE couples lubricant (reg $19.99) on sale for $14.99, with an addtional $2 register rewards coupon at point of sale. This Sunday's (5/11) paper has a $5 MFR coupon, which can also be had at the following link (if you're willing to provide your name/email addy).

$5 MFR COUPON

NO THREADCRAPPING!!! JUST PASSING ALONG THE DEAL!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
with a little filler, you can use the 4 off 20 welcome coupon. that will make it around $1 + tax... LOL

jerry2003 (May. 19, 2008 @ 12:52a) |

Where do you see that on sale at CVS next week?

Chazwel (May. 23, 2008 @ 3:19p) |

ntddvltt (May. 24, 2008 @ 6:43a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

shouldn't this be on 'slickdeals.n*t'?

DOChicago said: LET'S KEEP THIS ONE CLEAN PEOPLE!!!

WALGREENS HAS K-Y YOURS + MINE COUPLES LUBRICANT (REG $19.99) ON SALE FOR $14.99, WITH AN ADDITIONAL $2 REGISTER REWARDS COUPON AT POINT OF SALE. THIS SUNDAY'S (5/11) PAPER HAS A $5 MFR COUPON, WHICH CAN ALSO BE HAD AT THE FOLLOWING LINK (IF YOURE WILLING TO PROVIDE NAME/EMAIL ADDY).

$5 MFR COUPON

NO THREADCRAPPING!!! JUST PASSING ALONG THE DEAL!

THANKS! BUT WHAT'S WITH THE YELLING!!!

Might want to apply some to your shift key so it doesn't stick.

spanky42 said: shouldn't this be on 'slickdeals.n*t'?

Hahahah, good one!

Please refer to this post for a deal, then post again...

spanky42 said: shouldn't this be on 'slickdeals.n*t'?

Nice one!!

Sorry about the CAPS, my purchase got me a little excited!

DOChicago said: spanky42 said: shouldn't this be on 'slickdeals.n*t'?

Nice one!!

Sorry about the CAPS, my purchase got me a little excited!

You mean your hand was excited.

A perfect compliment to this deal

What if I am Butt ugly ? will this help ?

Then you want K-Y Mine + Mine.

=aw

<Butt-head>heh heh...heh heh heh...he said threadcrap. </Butt-Head>

Stay away from this water based crap.

<Butt-head>heh heh...heh heh heh...he said crap. </Butt-Head>

Does yours and mine combine, if used jointly, to form ours?

This will come in handy

I have sex 3-4 times a day. I just wish that I had a partner!

I believe that this is $19.99 with $10 back in ECB at CVS next week. So that would be a better deal than this (by $3).

but what will I do till then?!

tyrone3971 said: Stay away from this water based crap.
yeah, you can get a quart of 10W30 on sale for 2 bucks a quart.

rigor said: help me out here. is this KY to put in the man? and woman? there is only one (exit only) on the man.

i understand the woman part.

Yes!

Not well known rule of Fatwallet, if there's a chance of it being somewhat dirty, we're going to take it.

I love these threads!~

boobs!

KymeraX said: but what will I do till then?!
Use raw chicken white egg

ranchopedro said: Does yours and mine combine, if used jointly, to form ours?

Yes. It's a two-part epoxy.

DOChicago said: Sorry about the CAPS, my purchase got me a little excited! I thought you might have been typing with one hand.

rebatemachine said: What if I am Butt ugly ? will this help ?

Just ask for paper instead of plastic... You know the rest.

jlbmw2002 said: Not well known rule of Fatwallet, if there's a chance of it being somewhat dirty, we're going to take it.

I love these threads!~

Me, too . LOL

KymeraX said: but what will I do till then?!

Similar competitors product

Badonkadonk.

Many think Astroglide feels the best,

Can this compare to it? Or is it thick like the other KY products?

Please comment! thanks,

Oh and im sure most of you test ran it as soon as you got home, so... Whats up??

vualaptop said: KymeraX said: but what will I do till then?!
Use raw chicken white egg

I'm suprised those couples "trying" to procreate aren't laughing at this.

Lex

Moreover than the deal, this one was worth posting just for the entertainment value of everyone's replies!!

Some Walgreens (NOT ALL) also have a Easy Saver mega coupon available with the purchase of the KY for a free Homedics massager ($9.99 value). Coupon (or tag) should be attached to the shelf if it's available in your area.

Okay, all kidding aside, I saw the ad in last weeks paper and...well...I don't get it. Does the combo heat up? Does it thicken when combined?

Unless there's some magical revelation on why you need two different lubes, I'll stick with Pjur.

Linky for info

Be sure to check out the "see it in action" link. LOL.

Overzeetop said: Okay, all kidding aside, I saw the ad in last weeks paper and...well...I don't get it. Does the combo heat up? Does it thicken when combined?

Unless there's some magical revelation on why you need two different lubes, I'll stick with Pjur.

Ones warm, ones tingly. Together you get warm and tingly.

Let's try to stay on topic from here on out. Thank you.

quickNdirty said: Linky for info

Be sure to check out the "see it in action" link. LOL.
Yeah, those are their TV commercials (at least the one on the right is, I assume the other is also).

Madmurphy said: Some Walgreens (NOT ALL) also have a Easy Saver mega coupon available with the purchase of the KY for a free Homedics massager ($9.99 value). Coupon (or tag) should be attached to the shelf if it's available in your area.

Thanks Mad. Got the KY, massager (with batteries), and the $2 RR for $10.80 OTD! Great deal! Green 4 U.

Skipping 4 Messages...
Chazwel said: Where do you see that on sale at CVS next week?
Current Ad, Page 11

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014