Oberto beef jerky $2.00

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Oberto has some pretty good deals right now.
Beef Jerky 5 for 10.00 4 flavors
100 Calorie Beef Jerky packs 5.00
Salami 1.50
Something for everyone here!
I really like the 100 Calorie packs they are just the right size!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Omaha jerky

It is on sale right now.

Slydawg1 (May. 19, 2008 @ 9:14p) |

Rite Aid has Pemmican BUY 1 GET 1 FREE this week! $6 for 2 packs! Also, my California Safeway has $1 OFF coupons on all... (more)

geoffkin (May. 19, 2008 @ 9:32p) |

I love this jerky , I should have bought more it is really tender. I might have to get some more, any good specials out ... (more)

roho (Jun. 03, 2008 @ 4:12p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just got my 50 packs today, ordered 5 days ago for $2/pack. This is great jerky, I really like the Sesame-Ginger. Expiration 9/08 on my bags.
Remember:
All orders of $75.00 or more receive a FREE HYDRO T-SHIRT just enter "FREE T-SHIRT" along with
your size preference of Large or XL ( only 2 size available ) in the comment box when placing order.

Good deal.

Just an FYI:

Oberto Beef Jerky Natural Style, Hickory Smoked
Ingredients: Beef, Brown Sugar, Dextrose, Sugar, Salt, Hydrolyzed Corn and Soy Protein, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Corn Syrup Solids, Water, Vinegar, Flavorings, Molasses, Sodium Erythorbate, Caramel Color, Citric Acid, Sodium Nitrate.

Contains Beef from One or More of the Following Sources: Australia, Brazil, New Zealand and The United States.

What are their shipping rates?

They seem pretty average to me. I think it depends how much you buy.

shipping $8.25 for a $30 order for me

$12.96 for $90 order to Cali...

Good deal, but homemade deer jerky is SO much better...

Costco members get a better deal at the moment.
Pacific Gold beef jerky 1 lb (2 8oz bags) for $6.49 after a $4 OFF coupon that is in the May/June coupon book.
No item limit, so i picked up 6 double packs today.

The coupon is also valid for the oberto jerky.

$11.60 shipping kills the deal. I can cheaper jerky on e-bay.

Does anyone know a good place to buy jerky?

Most reviews are saying this brand is too dry to bite

sabka said: Costco members get a better deal at the moment.
Pacific Gold beef jerky 1 lb (2 8oz bags) for $6.49 after a $4 OFF coupon that is in the May/June coupon book.

Thanks, will be picking some up.

TYOP !!!
Just order Turkey Jerky Teriyaki (End Pieces) for 40 bags (10 lbs), $80 + $12&change for the shipping.

Mmm I really like the Turkey Turkey it is very soft!
I can't wait for my order to get in now!I really stocked up!

Thanks OP. $9.77 to ship my $33 order.

roho said: I really like the 100 Calorie packs they are just the right size!

they are the right size to eat 2 or 3 of them

I have been waiting for this deal for a long while. Good to see the coupon is back for this May / June coupon book.

I was gonna say... mmm...

Already picked up 6 packs for $6.50 each. Yum! Smokehouse jerky!

My 2 cents is that Oberto makes some pretty poor beef jerky. When I first moved to this country, I tried some and I really didn't like it. In fact I stopped eating beef jerky because I thought it didn't taste as good as stuff I've had from my home country. Recently I tried products like Jack Links and man what a difference. Their beef jerky has a much better flavor and texture. If you like Oberto this looks like a good deal, but for others I'd recommend something else. Homemade is always great if you don't mind your residence smelling of beef and marinade.

Slydawg1 said: $11.60 shipping kills the deal. I can cheaper jerky on e-bay.

eBay, apparently.

I've been making my own for years out of ground beef, chicken, pork and turkey usually using Hi Mountain seasons from Atwoods. Nesco on Amazon sells a large gun with 3 types shapes; stick, narrow strip or wide strip. My dehydrator is an Amazon Nesco also. 24 hours to 5 lbs of jerky.

Okie

I always thought that an orderof $100 or more reults in FREE shipping?

Omaha jerky

It is on sale right now.

Rite Aid has Pemmican BUY 1 GET 1 FREE this week! $6 for 2 packs! Also, my California Safeway has $1 OFF coupons on all their Pemmican bags. Combine the coupons with the 2 for 1 deal at Rite Aid and that's a good local deal and you don't have to buy a ton.

I love this jerky , I should have bought more it is really tender. I might have to get some more, any good specials out there?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014