Pizza Hut Hersheys Chocolate Dunkers only 50 cents !! YMMV

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
so i went to order a pizza online last night @ pizzahut.com, picked a pizza went to the dessert tab and saw the single orders of the dunkers for 50 cents, theres me thinking it was single pieces or something so i ordered it times 6... when they turned up it was 3 whole pizza boxes full of them LOL i got 30 bux worth of them for 3 bux ! the delivery guy was pissed i got them all that cheap but its not like he can charge me a different price than what the reciept said.

of course its YMMV but if its online it should be the same ? im in OK btw.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

ok I gave green to op-
but i should have given red( i'm hungry now!)
lol
Deal was a steal thanks for letting us know, but not for Ill, or co just tried both zips
thanks

They handed out samples the other day and our table did not care for them. Their cinnamon sticks are much better.

Must be your location, mine says:

Chocolate Dunkers w/Chocolate Sauce - single order ( $4.99 )

yeh it must be my location, just checked again now it still says :-

Hershey's Chocolate Dunkers /Chocolate Sauce-Single Order ( $0.50 )

Hershey's Chocolate Dunkers /Chocolate Sauce-Double Order ( $7.99 )

nightwalkerdnb said: yeh it must be my location, just checked again now it still says :-

Hershey's Chocolate Dunkers /Chocolate Sauce-Single Order ( $0.50 )

Hershey's Chocolate Dunkers /Chocolate Sauce-Double Order ( $7.99 )

and what location would that be ?

Just ordered 30 from Edmond OK!

machobeans said: Just ordered 30 from Edmond OK!

LMAO.. thats like 15 pizza boxes full

and to poster above, im in oklahoma city.

hmm...I wonder how much to tip, driving all the way from ok to denver for $.50 chocolates?????
lol

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014