• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Text

Good for Scott Tissues or Scott Paper towels.

I haven't printed yet, if someone has the exp. date, I'll update op.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Expires 08/07/2008

Love Scott Brand! Thanks

expires 08/16/08

This sounds like a "rolling" offer re: expire date. MANY IP coupons will do this. They print an expire date, usually 2 weeks to 1 month, from the print date.

Do be careful. Know your store(s) policy on IP coupons. MANY are NOT taking them.

My attempt only shows a $1 off. Are any of you actually getting a $2 off?

printed $1.00 off any 2 scott towel mega rolls or one mega roll pack.

I got the $1 off as well .. oh well green for you OP .. any way.

thanks. If you click on text again it will let you print two coupons.

My coupons I printed out today say they expire 8/21/2008. They let you choose your $1 off coupon, either Scott paper towels or Scott extra soft tissues. They limit you to only one coupon per household, but they let you refer up to three friends and they will be entitled to get a $1 off coupon too.

Still working op.
This bypasses and goes directly to Print out Scott $1.00 coupon. Still working. via bricks. dont know exp. date cant print bricks..

Link below is scott toilet roll $1.00 off
[L=Link ]http://bricks.coupons.com/Install.asp?tqnm=rijoedb72748429&bt=vi&o=9364&pt=&lang=&ws=&ct=&ci=&cl=&cp=&eb=1&c=JH&p=uivdozevx]snrssosvo@cxqmhjyzpdeo&z=&r=&pc=&tc=&trb=1[/L]

Link below is Scott Paper towel $1.00 off
[L=Link ]http://bricks.coupons.com/Install.asp?tqnm=rijoffq9536549&bt=vi&o=9313&pt=&lang=&ws=&ct=&ci=&cl=&cp=&eb=1&c=JH&p=mtpecdxeag]gt@epxjljv]rgtjaxmfya&z=&r=&pc=&tc=[/L]

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014