Rite Aid Deals (Cheap, FAR, or Make $) 6/29-7/5

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
hello!

these are all great deals, thanks OP!

I was wondering though, and sorry if this has been asked before, but are two SCR accounts with the same address allowed? My mom has an account and now so do I, but we only buy different things to make sure we don't get screwed by RiteAid.

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows and responds!

graybay said:
I was wondering though, and sorry if this has been asked before, but are two SCR accounts with the same address allowed?
No, it is not. And I think it was just asked a few posts ago. I would not rely on them to notice that you didn't buy 2 of the same thing and approve them both because of that.

billrubin said: graybay said:
I was wondering though, and sorry if this has been asked before, but are two SCR accounts with the same address allowed?
No, it is not. And I think it was just asked a few posts ago. I would not rely on them to notice that you didn't buy 2 of the same thing and approve them both because of that.


Ah, ok, sorry then. I read this thread and didn't see it asked :/ Anyhow, I'm not even trying to get multiple rebates on the same things (milking the system.) My mom wants different stuff than I do so we each have separate accounts so it doesn't get messy. I asked the clerks when I went today and they were-not surprisingly- unaware of the details. In any case, thanks again for responding!

graybay said: My mom wants different stuff than I do so we each have separate accounts so it doesn't get messy. I asked the clerks when I went today and they were-not surprisingly- unaware of the details. In any case, thanks again for responding!So just do them on the same account and split the money when it comes in. Store employees are never knowledgeable about rebates. People here are far more experienced than they are.

billrubin said: So just do them on the same account and split the money when it comes in. Store employees are never knowledgeable about rebates. People here are far more experienced than they are.

Yeah, I figured as such, but asked anyway hehe. That's actually what I proposed, but she thought it would be complicating things since I would be paying and then the rebate would be in her name and then she or I would have to deposit it and then pay me. I figure she's right and it's easier to just deposit it in my name and then have it ready to use.

So far, they've approved my Ponds rebate. Maybe I'll ask the manager at RiteAid. Or send an anonymous e-mail to corporate heh.

graybay said: So far, they've approved my Ponds rebate. Maybe I'll ask the manager at RiteAid. Or send an anonymous e-mail to corporate heh.The manager won't know anything, either. Your best bet is to call the 800 number for SCR and ask them.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014