Rite Aid Deals (Cheap, FAR, or Make $) 6/29-7/5

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
* Giovanni Shampoo or Conditioner FAR 6/29-7/1 only

* Oxy Face Wash or Shave Cream FAR. The Oxy Shave Cream has a $1 coupon inside the box good on your "next" purchase -- I tore it out while standing at the register and gave it to the clerk, who didn't hesitate to scan it and deduct $1 from the total for a profit of $1.

* Softsoap Body Wash is $1.99 AR but there's a $1 coupon in the 6/29 newspaper coupon section that you can also stack. At my RA they had some "50% More Free" 18oz bottles that rang up at the sale price for the 12oz bottles.

* Pringles regular size can $.88

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
So just do them on the same account and split the money when it comes in. Store employees are never knowledgeable about ... (more)

billrubin (Jul. 02, 2008 @ 9:29p) |

Yeah, I figured as such, but asked anyway hehe. That's actually what I proposed, but she thought it would be complicatin... (more)

graybay (Jul. 03, 2008 @ 11:44a) |

The manager won't know anything, either. Your best bet is to call the 800 number for SCR and ask them.

billrubin (Jul. 03, 2008 @ 11:47a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Pert Plus is on sale for $2.50. There are $3 off coupons in today's sunday paper. Make a profit of 50 cents.

PlainGirlJane said: Pert Plus is on sale for $2.50. There are $3 off coupons in today's sunday paper. Make a profit of 50 cents.Good luck with that! My RA never takes coupons for more than the item costs.

PlainGirlJane said: Pert Plus is on sale for $2.50. There are $3 off coupons in today's sunday paper. Make a profit of 50 cents.
how much does the postage cost to get that 50 cents?

Giovanni is free after rebate?? That's my favorite shampoo and has been for years. It's very, very expensive, mainly because it's completely organic and is chemical-free. Great company, very good product.

disposable said: PlainGirlJane said: Pert Plus is on sale for $2.50. There are $3 off coupons in today's sunday paper. Make a profit of 50 cents.

Postage? If it's a $3 off coupon (and not a rebate, which Pert has been running) then it's zip. If you're talking about the Rite Aid rebate system, it's zip (enter receipts online, get your check at the end of the month).

If you're not talking about either of those options, then I don't know what you're talking about. Perhaps you don't, either?

I just got back from Rite Aid (I went because of this thread, so thanks, OP!). I purchased the Giovanni Shampoo (last bottle at the store in San Jose's McKee, though they have plenty of conditioner left), and got a bottle of Pert Plus (for my mom) as well. Because I bought the Giovanni and Pert Plus together, the cashier didn't really notice that the manufacturer's coupon was $3 off, so I made money on the Pert Plus! Both the items came out to be $7.27 after tax, and after a $6.99 rebate on the Giovanni, both items will come out to be approximately a quarter. GREAT DEAL. Thanks!

There were 2 coupons for pert plus in today's paper. One was for $2 and one was for $3. If your store won't allow the $3 coupon, then you can use the $2, but you will end up paying 50 cents. All of the different types of Pert Plus are on sale for use with the coupon.

disposable said: PlainGirlJane said: Pert Plus is on sale for $2.50. There are $3 off coupons in today's sunday paper. Make a profit of 50 cents.

How much gas did you use in order to write this message?

But seriously, was there a mention of a mail in rebate that I failed to see above?

But even if the coupon is to be mailed, it is being mailed for $3 and not 50 cents.

Am I missing something here? $%@%^%&^?@??@?*&^%###??

i wonder what FAR means?

disposable said: i wonder what FAR means?It means to keep your threadcrapping FAR, far away from this thread.

mastavic said: Giovanni is free after rebate?? That's my favorite shampoo and has been for years. It's very, very expensive, mainly because it's completely organic and is chemical-free. Great company, very good product.

I have to say the tea flavored shampoo smells weird to me so sniff it before you buy it (fortunately there are other options).

katx said: disposable said: PlainGirlJane said: Pert Plus is on sale for $2.50. There are $3 off coupons in today's sunday paper. Make a profit of 50 cents.

But seriously, was there a mention of a mail in rebate that I failed to see above?

But even if the coupon is to be mailed, it is being mailed for $3 and not 50 cents.

I wish gas became a banned word on hot deals forum. Please stop mention it as if it is a sales tax. Thank you. $%@%^%&^?@??@?*&^%###??

ANightShopper said: katx said: disposable said: PlainGirlJane said: Pert Plus is on sale for $2.50. There are $3 off coupons in today's sunday paper. Make a profit of 50 cents.

I wish gas became a banned word on hot deals forum. Please stop mention it as if it is a sales tax. Thank you. $%@%^%&^?@??@?*&^%###??

I know what you mean. There are bike deals, most people are capable of walking, there's public transit in many areas... there are many possibilities of getting to a store without the use of gas. I just got my driver's license and started driving less than two weeks ago, but for years, I have been getting around using other means. I'm sure most other people are capable of this as well.

thanks JB

ANightShopper said: katx said: disposable said: PlainGirlJane said: Pert Plus is on sale for $2.50. There are $3 off coupons in today's sunday paper. Make a profit of 50 cents.

I think it was a joke.

katx said: disposable said: PlainGirlJane said: Pert Plus is on sale for $2.50. There are $3 off coupons in today's sunday paper. Make a profit of 50 cents.

LOL, killin me!

Great find OP. THANKS!!!!

JonesBeach said: * Oxy Face Wash or Shave Cream FAR. The Oxy Shave Cream has a $1 coupon inside the box good on your "next" purchase -- I tore it out while standing at the register and gave it to the clerk, who didn't hesitate to scan it and deduct $1 from the total for a profit of $1.
If you still have the 5/4 Red Plum coupon insert, there is a $1 coupon in there. That way you do not have to destroy the box to get to the coupon. BTW, my box also had a $2 coupon for something on the other part of the inside, what's it for?

Another great deal is the Ponds 15 pack towelettes (travel pack). They're on sale for $2.23 (30% off) and there was a $1.50 coupon in most copies of yesterday's Red Plum insert. There's a $2 rebate on these, and the limit is 2.

I didn't bother with the Marc Anthony shampoo for $1.99 AR. I'm really spoiled by the FAR shampoo of late. I still can't believe the regular price for the Giovanni stuff is $7.99 for an 8.5 ounce container!

mastavic said: ANightShopper said: katx said: disposable said: PlainGirlJane said: Pert Plus is on sale for $2.50. There are $3 off coupons in today's sunday paper. Make a profit of 50 cents.

I know what you mean. There are bike deals, most people are capable of walking, there's public transit in many areas... there are many possibilities of getting to a store without the use of gas. I just got my driver's license and started driving less than two weeks ago, but for years, I have been getting around using other means. I'm sure most other people are capable of this as well.

Actually I did not mean "gas" as in "gasoline."

Ok maybe I was being too smart. Sorry.

There was a Motrin (24-ct) coupon in a newspaper flyer recently ($2 off) brings the price to $0 (you pay tax) - limit two - good through 7/01.

disposable said: i wonder what FAR means?

Free after rebate.

You can find it in the FAQs.

BTW: FAQ means frequently asked question.

P.S. BTW means by the way.

And P.S. means post script.

And means....

katx said: disposable said: i wonder what FAR means?

Free after rebate.

You can find it in the FAQs.

BTW: FAQ means frequently asked question.

P.S. BTW means by the way.

And P.S. means post script.

And means....

what does post script mean? WTF does WTF mean?

President Bush appeared with Arnold Schwarzenegger at a huge campaign event. Only in California can a governor who speaks German and a president who can barely speak English try to make themselves clear to an audience that's primarily Spanish. - Jay Leno

The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn't for any religious reasons. They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin. - Jay Leno

It ain't supposed to make sense; it's faith. Faith is something that you believe that nobody in his right mind would believe. - Archie Bunker - Carroll O'Connor

The local RiteAid here (Placentia, CA) had tons of the shampoo and conditioner still on the shelves, but all of the other freebies were gone.

Thanks OP!

The Ponds towelettes showed up fine on my SCR. $2.23 - $1.50 coupon - $2 SCR, limit 2.

Thanks! Got the Pert Plus plus a clearance Tic Tacs for $.50. Paid tax of $.21

cughre said: Thanks! Got the Pert Plus plus a clearance Tic Tacs for $.50. Paid tax of $.21Got 2 Pert Plus and 2 Ponds Towelettes for $.46 + $.03 tax = $.49 - $4 SCR (2 x $2 Ponds)

I got the Oxy Face Wash and Giovanni yesterday.

Thanks OP, PlainGirlJane, and billrubin.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said: cughre said: Thanks! Got the Pert Plus plus a clearance Tic Tacs for $.50. Paid tax of $.21Got 2 Pert Plus and 2 Ponds Towelettes for $.46 + $.03 tax = $.49 - $4 SCR (2 x $2 Ponds)

What's SCR again?

I got the Pert Plus for $2.50+tax -$3 coupon.

sameome said: NoMoneyInMyWallet said: cughre said: Thanks! Got the Pert Plus plus a clearance Tic Tacs for $.50. Paid tax of $.21Got 2 Pert Plus and 2 Ponds Towelettes for $.46 + $.03 tax = $.49 - $4 SCR (2 x $2 Ponds)

What's SCR again?

I got the Pert Plus for $2.50+tax -$3 coupon.

SCR = Single Check Rebate, which is Rite Aid's online rebate system. The link for the site is https://riteaid.rebateplus.com/default.asp?jse=yes. Hope that helps!

hello!

these are all great deals, thanks OP!

I was wondering though, and sorry if this has been asked before, but are two SCR accounts with the same address allowed? My mom has an account and now so do I, but we only buy different things to make sure we don't get screwed by RiteAid.

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows and responds!

graybay said:
I was wondering though, and sorry if this has been asked before, but are two SCR accounts with the same address allowed?
No, it is not. And I think it was just asked a few posts ago. I would not rely on them to notice that you didn't buy 2 of the same thing and approve them both because of that.

billrubin said: graybay said:
I was wondering though, and sorry if this has been asked before, but are two SCR accounts with the same address allowed?
No, it is not. And I think it was just asked a few posts ago. I would not rely on them to notice that you didn't buy 2 of the same thing and approve them both because of that.

Ah, ok, sorry then. I read this thread and didn't see it asked :/ Anyhow, I'm not even trying to get multiple rebates on the same things (milking the system.) My mom wants different stuff than I do so we each have separate accounts so it doesn't get messy. I asked the clerks when I went today and they were-not surprisingly- unaware of the details. In any case, thanks again for responding!

graybay said: My mom wants different stuff than I do so we each have separate accounts so it doesn't get messy. I asked the clerks when I went today and they were-not surprisingly- unaware of the details. In any case, thanks again for responding!So just do them on the same account and split the money when it comes in. Store employees are never knowledgeable about rebates. People here are far more experienced than they are.

billrubin said: So just do them on the same account and split the money when it comes in. Store employees are never knowledgeable about rebates. People here are far more experienced than they are.

Yeah, I figured as such, but asked anyway hehe. That's actually what I proposed, but she thought it would be complicating things since I would be paying and then the rebate would be in her name and then she or I would have to deposit it and then pay me. I figure she's right and it's easier to just deposit it in my name and then have it ready to use.

So far, they've approved my Ponds rebate. Maybe I'll ask the manager at RiteAid. Or send an anonymous e-mail to corporate heh.

graybay said: So far, they've approved my Ponds rebate. Maybe I'll ask the manager at RiteAid. Or send an anonymous e-mail to corporate heh.The manager won't know anything, either. Your best bet is to call the 800 number for SCR and ask them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014