• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This week Shaws has Near East Rice Pilaf and Near East Couscous for 10/$10 (i.e. $1 each). SmartSource.com has a coupon for $0.50 off any Near East Product. Shaws doubles coupons, so that coupon is good for $1 off a $1 product!

Link to Near East products for $1 in Shaws Circular

Link to SmartSource.com printable food coupons

I just got home from Shaws, and the total really shows up as $0.00 after applying coupons, even from the self checkout. Not quite as good as the offer earlier this year where couscous was 5/$4 and you could use the $0.50 off coupons to make $0.20 per box, but still hot!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

do you happen to have any of these coupons?

Nicely done, OP. I hardly ever go to Shaws, though, because they are so expensive. I'll have to make a special trip.

Wow, I hope our Jewel gets that price, that is GREAT, thanks for the heads up.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014