FREE GILLETTE BODY WASH WITH COUPON AT WALMART

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

HEY EVERY1..THIS IS MY FIRST POST...OK SO THIS SUNDAY 11/29 THERE WAS A COUPON IN THE P&G INSERT FOR $2.00 OFF GILLETE BODY WASH...AND IT JUST SO HAPPENS WalMart HAS A 8.4 OZ SIZE FOR $2.00 SO WITH THE COUPON ITS FREE (JUST PAY TAX)... EVEN THOUGH ITS FOR GUYS...I GOT IT FOR MY HUBBY...COOL DEAL

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Good post Jess. Thank you and welcome to Fat Wallet.
PS--Please turn off your caps key. Thank you

CAPS ARE FINE, IF THAT'S THE ONLY THING TO NITPICK ABOUT, SAVE IT! THANKS FOR THE INFO JESS

Thanks OP and welcome to FW.

JESSLUVZFREEBIES said:
HEY EVERY1..THIS IS MY FIRST POST...OK SO THIS SUNDAY 11/29 THERE WAS A COUPON IN THE P&G INSERT FOR $2.00 OFF GILLETE BODY WASH...AND IT JUST SO HAPPENS WalMart HAS A 8.4 OZ SIZE FOR $2.00 SO WITH THE COUPON ITS FREE (JUST PAY TAX)... EVEN THOUGH ITS FOR GUYS...I GOT IT FOR MY HUBBY...COOL DEAL

And your Husband isn't a "Guy"?

Thanks for sharing Jessluvzfreebies! Great post.

o...lol i mean even though its for guys i still got it and gave it to my husband cause i cant use it myself....

I used the coupon on the same item at my Kmart and the item was priced $4 but it was double coupon week. So i got it for free but most of their products were overpriced. In fact 90% of the coupons I had the items were removed from the shelves.I went Sun am when the double coupon sale started so either they removed them or someone beat me to the store with massive amts of coupons. I got there one hour after it opened. my bad for not being there first thing but my Kmart is pretty rude most of the time so i dont shop there anyway. I did get a few things reduced but overall it wasnt worth the trip.

joolij said: I used the coupon on the same item at my Kmart and the item was priced $4 but it was double coupon week. So i got it for free but most of their products were overpriced. In fact 90% of the coupons I had the items were removed from the shelves.I went Sun am when the double coupon sale started so either they removed them or someone beat me to the store with massive amts of coupons. I got there one hour after it opened. my bad for not being there first thing but my Kmart is pretty rude most of the time so i dont shop there anyway. I did get a few things reduced but overall it wasnt worth the trip.

I made a killin' at Kmart. 2 trips with over $220 worth for both with $40 OOP. I do agree that Kmart is overpriced but I doubt that they had a meeting of minds on the last months coupons and removed the super cheap items. Also, one of the managers at my local Kmart said that all Kmarts were going to be doing this pretty regularly now. So, I would say you have some competitive shoppers in your area. Ask when they get a truck in. They were out of the Ziploc containers I wanted but she told me they get a truck in on Monday nights to check back on Wednesday.

This may be a YMMV as all the Wal Marts I have around me do not carry this size. Only the larger bottles for just under $4.00

Nice find OP!
and if no one around you likes or uses this, you can always donate to a homeless shelter or find someone putting military care packages together to send out to those in harm's way. God Bless them!

Maybe if I give this MY hubby, he'll leave the Dove Nutrium for me.. @_o

I got mine free at the Kmart during the double coupon week.

I was at my local Wal-Mart yesterday (in Santa Ana, California), and I could only find the 12 ounce size for $3.89. Is the smaller 8.4 ounce size located in a different area? I looked pretty thoroughly but to no avail. I guess I should try K-Mart with their double coupons.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014