Does Walgreens price match its competitors?

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Both Walgreens and Rite Aid has Hagan Daaz ice cream on sale this week -- Rite Aid 2/$5 and Walgreens 2/$6.

Does anyone know whether Walgreens price-match its competitors on sale items in this situation?

TIA

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

new2fatwallet2 said: Both Walgreens and Rite Aid has Hagan Daaz ice cream on sale this week -- Rite Aid 2/$5 and Walgreens 2/$6.

Does anyone know whether Walgreens price-match its competitors on sale items in this situation?

TIA

My WalMart will price match competitors sale items, including drug stores.

i don't know the answer to your question but there is a link to a printable $3 coupon
in one of the walgreens posts further down the page,i can't remember which one it is
posted in though

SO SORRY,i had the wrong ice cream,the coupon is for ben's & jerry's ice cream,so sorry
about that,i should have found the post before i posted

new2fatwallet2 said: Both Walgreens and Rite Aid has Hagan Daaz ice cream on sale this week -- Rite Aid 2/$5 and Walgreens 2/$6.

TIA

HaHa, Walgreen don't even price match their own. Different stores have different price even a few blocks apart.

crazycool said: new2fatwallet2 said: Both Walgreens and Rite Aid has Hagan Daaz ice cream on sale this week -- Rite Aid 2/$5 and Walgreens 2/$6.

TIA

HaHa, Walgreen don't even price match their own. Different stores have different price even a few blocks apart.

Correct. Definitely no price matching by Walgreens.

crazycool said: HaHa, Walgreen don't even price match their own. Different stores have different price even a few blocks apart.

My experience as well. Some stores have hassled me about "price matching" the price on the shelf *sigh*

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014