Anheuser-Busch $25 rebate available in most states

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I found a $25 rebate certificate(on the pizza freezer doors) at my local grocery.

Terms:
Get a $25 rebate when you buy two 18 packs (or Larger) of Bud, Bud Light or Bud Select, cans or bottles, plus at least $25 of the following: deli items, pizza or chicken. You can buy the 18 packs of beer anywhere you want and buy the other stuff somewhere else. The UPC and original receipt is required from the beer, but only the original receipts from the other items and no UPC's. Rebate must be received by Budweiser by Feb 15, 2009.

*Purchase price of qualifying item must exceed $25.

Offer good to residents of AK, AZ, CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, KS, MD, MI, MS, MT, ND, NH, NV,OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, VT, WA, WI, and WY.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not valid in Missouri (the home of AB)?

3point14 said: Not valid in Missouri (the home of AB)?

Y'all oughta be drinking Schlafly anyway ...

Any links to the coupons?

skidmark said: 3point14 said: Not valid in Missouri (the home of AB)?

The first sip is good, then I remember Phyllis Schlafly.

3point14 said: Not valid in Missouri (the home of AB)?

Not anymore..... Thanks to InBev.... It's now Belgium....

Texas is never on these lists either

bippie said: skidmark said: 3point14 said: Not valid in Missouri (the home of AB)?

The first sip is good, then I remember Phyllis Schlafly.

I'd think that you'd be encouraged to down the rest at that point. I think that Tom is only a nephew of ol' Phyl.

hychka said: Any links to the coupons?

Don't think so. I looked at their website, but no luck. Check the grocery store.

Not going to TC because this is not in grocery, because I always love the AB rebates and I think it is a hot deal (free or near free beer always is), but for those interested, there are usually many discussions about the various available rebates in the grocery forum...check it out...lots of free beer and money courtesy of InBev!

cool, thanks. I agree!

I should add that purchases must be made by 2/1/09.

There is a $15.00 rebate certificate(on the pizza freezer doors) at my local grocery.

Terms:
Get a $15 rebate when you buy (no beer purchase required) the following: deli items, pizza or chicken. You can buy the 18 packs of beer anywhere you want and buy the other stuff somewhere else. No UPC required, but only the original receipts from the other items and no UPC's. Rebate must be received by Budweiser by Feb 15, 2009.

*Purchase price of qualifying item must exceed $15.

This a better deal for AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, MA, ME, MO, NC, NJ, NY, RI, SD, UT AND WV ONLY.

ALSO $10.00 FOR BOTTLED WATER, $25.00 FOR TELEVISION OVER $200.00, $10.00 FOR COOLER OVER $10.00 AND $25.00 FOR BBQ GRILL OVER $150.00.

CHECK OUT YOUR LOCAL DISPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone have a scan of the rebate form?

bollingerr said: Anyone have a scan of the rebate form?

Look on eBay.

It is a booklet on top the beer display.

how do i get is beer rebates please

I went back and grabbed a couple extra if anyone wants one of these:

Terms:
Get a $25 rebate when you buy two 18 packs (or Larger) of Bud, Bud Light or Bud Select, cans or bottles, plus at least $25 of the following: deli items, pizza or chicken. You can buy the 18 packs of beer anywhere you want and buy the other stuff somewhere else. The UPC and original receipt is required from the beer, but only the original receipts from the other items and no UPC's. Rebate must be received by Budweiser by Feb 15, 2009.

*Purchase price of qualifying item must exceed $25.

Offer good to residents of AK, AZ, CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, KS, MD, MI, MS, MT, ND, NH, NV,OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, VT, WA, WI, and WY.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014