CVS $25 gift card free with transferred prescription

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
I have some $25.00 Kmart prescription coupons.They exp.April 10th..You can use them at CVS and Krogers also(atleast where I live.)

i ned coupon cvs pharm.25

i need coupon today cvs pharmaci

does it include generics?

A coupon for a $20 GC with a new or transfer RX printed on my slip at Big Y market the other day. CVS honored it.

here's the Kmart prescription transfer coupons - expires 04-10-10

http://www.kmart.com/ue/home/pharmacy_prescription_transfers_012...

meijer $20 coupon for prescription tranfers - printable coupon (click on pharmacy)

http://www4.meijer.com/coupons/hbc/index.html

Thanks for the info on other store coupons. I have been getting the Rite Aid coupons and using them at CVS for about six months now. One of their employees encouraged me to do this b/c I have 8 scripts per month, no insurance and no job. Things have worked out fine until recently when my store got a new manager who is a d%^k. Now I am having to do a lot of hoop jumping to get my scripts. I'm not making any money off it though. This setup doesn't even pay for all my scripts. I sure wish I'd known about this soon! I'd have a fatter wallet.
: )
m

For what its worth, my pharmacy gives me the GC with every refill as well; i.e., if you have some of these laying around, try to use them at refill time... you never know!

Full disclosure: I have around 300 of these and have been selling them on eBay. Totally nuts that people can't clip their own coupons, but hey, so far so good

Do you mean it WILL BE in Sunday the 30th? Or it was in the 23rd?

Updated K-Mart Coupon ($25 up to $100)

Expires 9/25/2010

http://www.Kmart.com/ue/home/KmartPharmacy-prescriptionTransfers_v3.pdf

My CVS has stopped honoring the coupons from other merchants. Said they got a fax from the home office telling them to stop. Anyone else heard anything about this?

Rstyzwife said: My CVS has stopped honoring the coupons from other merchants. Said they got a fax from the home office telling them to stop. Anyone else heard anything about this?That would be unfortunate if it's true! I'd been lazy recently and not been transferring my wife;s prescriptions each month. This month we moved them to Rite Aid since it had been 6 months and I was planning to transfer them back to CVS in a month or two.

I called CVS Corporate Office. amd they said that CVS has not stopped honoring these coupons, and they called the store that refused them. I got a call back and they said that this particular CVS has been having trouble with these coupons, and they did stop. But, the main office said for me to take my coupon back out there, and they would give me my gift card.

How do I get one of these CVS $25 New Prescription coupons?

I've looked through the weekly CVS ad mailer that they send out every week.
But there are never any coupons in it for new prescriptions.

Do you need to get on some mailing list or signup somewhere?

FYI:
Target $10 GC [Exp 7/26]
Rite Aid $25(x1)/$50(x2)] [Exp 7/30]
KMart $25 GC] [Exp 9/25]

Is there currently any CVS new or transfer prescription coupon available?

I have not seen any CVS coupons recently.
However there was a $10 coupon in Target ad yesterday and $25 coupons in last 2 weekly Kroger ads.
Not sure if the ads were regional - I saw them in DFW area circulars.

Rstyzwife said: I called CVS Corporate Office. amd they said that CVS has not stopped honoring these coupons, and they called the store that refused them. I got a call back and they said that this particular CVS has been having trouble with these coupons, and they did stop. But, the main office said for me to take my coupon back out there, and they would give me my gift card.

Is there a limit on the number of times you can do this at CVS ?
For example, Rite Aid has a limit of 4 $25 GC per six months on transferred prescriptions.

ShakuniMama said: Is there a limit on the number of times you can do this at CVS ?
For example, Rite Aid has a limit of 4 $25 GC per six months on transferred prescriptions.
I haven't done more than 4 but I have not seen any indication that CVS checks. Rite Aid won't let you transfer back the same prescription for a gift card within 6 months of having had it filled there.

onedew said: FYI:
Target $10 GC [Exp 7/26]
KMart $25 GC] [Exp 9/25]

Anyone know of coupons that are still valid?

jcantanixon said: onedew said: FYI:
Target $10 GC [Exp 7/26]
KMart $25 GC] [Exp 9/25]

Anyone?

bokey said: jcantanixon said: onedew said: FYI:
Target $10 GC [Exp 7/26]
KMart $25 GC] [Exp 9/25]

Anyone?

I don't know about any new ones for Traget or K Mart but RiteAid frequently have these coupons in their weekly flyer as well as in the Flu Coupon Book. HTH

a usefull new prescription coupon for me

woodwd10 said: a usefull new prescription coupon for me
Where? I have looking for one for a while.
Thanks

Ive been getting them recently by scanning my CVS card at the coupon center in the store. In fact got two on the same card about a week apart. So try scanning your card until it says no more coupons available....usually 3 times or so.

Got a new prescription to fill ,

any current Gift Card deals ?

Thanks,
Ed

jasonlkska said:   Ive been getting them recently by scanning my CVS card at the coupon center in the store. In fact got two on the same card about a week apart. So try scanning your card until it says no more coupons available....usually 3 times or so.

I've tried almost every day since you posted this and haven't got any.

edwa said:   Got a new prescription to fill ,

any current Gift Card deals ?

Thanks,
Ed

The best I've found is $10 off new/transferred prescriptions in this weeks Target ad on page 41 or 42.

Kroger has a paper $25 coupon out, but I clipped and LOST mine. It was good through mid/late December, though.

I will find mine right after the New Year, no doubt.

What about current 2010 offers. It's December 2010.

If you have a meijer around they have $10 off a script, and when used you get another $10 coupon, and another for a total of $30 off 3 fills/refills. Now getting the coupon! meijer will honer other stores coupons (but only for $10) and I have had the pharmacist give me the first $ off, YMMV..

That said, I would love to find a CVS $25 off!

Geez-refill time and STILL no decent coupons.

Anyone?

Any new coupons of late?

Have some scripts to fill but haven't seen a coupon in months - anyone seen any?

there are $10 GC coupons for NEW OR TRANSFERRED RX's in the TARGET circular this week.

Some CVS's may accept them, otherwise, fill your scripts at Target (you can use one coupon per RX, no limit at Target on the $10GC, just get a bunch of circulars when you enter the store)

Thanks MC!

Dano

Not in this past weekend, but the weekend before that, in the Kmart Ad there was a $20 GC for transferred pres that CVS honors in my area. They are popping up on e-bay if you want to see what you are looking for.

jasonlkska said:   Not in this past weekend, but the weekend before that, in the Kmart Ad there was a $20 GC for transferred pres that CVS honors in my area. They are popping up on e-bay if you want to see what you are looking for.

note on Kmart...

it's "up to $20", if you have a $5 RX, they only give you a $5 gift card. read their fine print carefully.

MISTERCHEAP said:   jasonlkska said:   Not in this past weekend, but the weekend before that, in the Kmart Ad there was a $20 GC for transferred pres that CVS honors in my area. They are popping up on e-bay if you want to see what you are looking for.

note on Kmart...

it's "up to $20", if you have a $5 RX, they only give you a $5 gift card. read their fine print carefully.

Well lucky for me CVS doesnt read the fine print, I didnt either, since they gave it to me on a $0 Rx.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014