CVS $25 gift card free with transferred prescription

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
In this Sunday's circular, coupon for a free $25 CVS gift card with a transferred prescription. From past experience, it must be a prescription with refills left and not a new prescription.

I will add the expiration date when I get the paper this morning. Here is a link to the ad (but coupon not printable):
http://cvs.shoplocal.com/cvs/Default.aspx?action=browsepagesingl...

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
http://www.vons.com/ShopStores/Pharmacy-ESI-Program.page?

dgidara (Feb. 06, 2012 @ 4:10p) |

Harris Teeter (PR; $20 'punch card' x10 (up to $200)) [Exp 4/3] (requires no-cost membership)

re: Vons (Safeway)

Promo sti... (more)

onedew (Feb. 13, 2012 @ 4:46a) |

reminder: printed weekly ad available @ B&M between Wed 2/15 and Tue 2/21.

Ralphs (SoCal Kroger) [Exp 3/31]

comment: Ad wo... (more)

onedew (Feb. 15, 2012 @ 4:05a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

does any of them drug stores ever have it for a new prescription?

yes, i also need one for new prescription coupon.

There's a safeway/Vons coupon. You get $30 GC for a new/transfer prescription. It expires on 2/7/09.
You can get it off eBay.

Target pharmacy does and it was in the paper a few weeks in a row for a ten dollar gift card with new or transferred prescription. Unfortunately, we do not have a pharmacy in ours.

If you have a new prescription, just drop it off at pharmacy #1, telling them you want to have it on file, but that you're not ready to fill it at this time. Then call CVS (or whatever store you have a coupon for) and have it transferred. That's worked for me.

Riteaid coupon valid until June 30th

link

OT, but Kmart has a $25 coupon (up to 4 prescripts for $100) valid thru 12/31/09

which page the coupon for prescription is available? Couldn't locate it

Both Rite Aid and K-Mart have on-line coupons for a $25 Prescription transfer

A not too well known secret--- most other chain pharmacies will usually match competitiors perscription coupons -- so, for example, you can take your Walgreens perscription and transfer it to CVS while giving them your rite-aid 25 coupon.

could you please give more detail.? thank you sooooooo much. bamadad said: OT, but Kmart has a $25 coupon (up to 4 prescripts for $100) valid thru 12/31/09

DELLorHELL said: could you please give more detail.? thank you sooooooo much. bamadad said: OT, but Kmart has a $25 coupon (up to 4 prescripts for $100) valid thru 12/31/09

Kmart $25 coupons

bamadad said: DELLorHELL said: could you please give more detail.? thank you sooooooo much. bamadad said: OT, but Kmart has a $25 coupon (up to 4 prescripts for $100) valid thru 12/31/09

Kmart $25 coupons

Thanks bamadad

What if I now am using WalMart's generic $4.00 per month program? Would CVS or another pharmacy offering the 25.00 gift card honor the $4.00 per month or $10.00 for 3 month pricing and still give the gift card?

If you take the coupon from Rite Aid for the $25 gift card when transferring a prescription to CVS, CVS will honor that coupon and give you the $25 gift card.

how can i get it

i got a $25 gift card w/ NEW or TRANSFERRED prescription coupon printed when i bought something at my cvs the other day... people should watch out for them at the end of their receipts! ymmv!

ralphs grocery stores with pharmacies also have $4 and $10 prescriptions, they honor all coupons as long as you do not have government aid insurance

diddlydudette said: What if I now am using WalMart's generic $4.00 per month program? Would CVS or another pharmacy offering the 25.00 gift card honor the $4.00 per month or $10.00 for 3 month pricing and still give the gift card?

ralphs pharmacy will honor the coupon and they also have $4.00 and $10.00 pricing

thanks for the coupon, CVS tried to tell me they would not accept them but I called the corporate offices of CVS and told them that some stores are not honoring the coupon and they asked me for the store number and they called and set them straight. Any state with a CVS and a K-mart pharmacy in it, CVS should and will accept the K-mart coupon. If you have any problems, call corporate at 1 888-607-4287 or email customercare@cvs.com
DONT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER!!!!!!

Have you had any recent experience with this scenario??

hi how can i get that coupons

Hi. Just wondering. I had the original coupon for Kmart for up to 100.00 in gift cards, but I can't find it. I did print off another copy from the link. My question is: Will a copy work?

safeway price matches. I've transferred a $4 prescription (actually $8 because I had to take double) from Target or WalMart there for the gift card and had them price match. I'm wondering about Rite Aid.

I've called safeway and asked if they had a gift card thing going and they checked and said yes. Target actually has to have a physical coupon but my sister has gone to a clerk and asked for one and they gave it to her.

My experience is that many stores will match new or transferred prescription "deals" in effect at nearby stores. It pays to ask.

A few weeks ago I was able to use a printable RiteAid Coupon for a $25 giftcard with a transferred Rx (current RA Coupon) with my new Rx at CVS. I asked first and they said they'd take it. Now I need a refill, but am wondering if I should transfer this to another store (like a RiteAid) to get the gift card or if CVS will take it again if I just get the doctor to write another Rx (even though I have refills available).

Ralphs Supermarket Pharmacy has a $30 coupon for NEW or Transferred prescriptions. They are valid nationwide at Ralphs, and expire 1/30/10. You can find them on eBay. CVS may honor them.

Ralphs supermarket pharmacy $30 prescription coupons, for NEW or transferred prescriptions can be found on eBay. Valid nationwide and expire 1/30/2010. CVS and other pharmacies who have policies of accepting competitor coupons may accept these. At Ralphs, each coupon gets $30 free loaded on to your Ralphs card - to use for buying future groceries. Free $30 in groceries - great deal!

Ralphs supermarket pharmacy $30 prescription coupons, for NEW or transferred prescriptions are now on eBay. Valid nationwide and expire 1/30/2010. CVS and other pharmacies who have policies of accepting competitor coupons may accept these. At Ralphs, each coupon gets $30 free loaded on to your Ralphs card to use for buying future groceries. Free $30 in groceries - great deal!

Kmarts RX Program is really not a deal...they will give you UP TO $25, they will only give you the amount that your insurance reimburses...so if your insurance reimburses $10, you get $10, if it is $4, you get $4.

I just got a CVS $25 GC cpn print out at BM for New or transferred prescriptions. I want in on GC and don't have a prescription from doc or RX. How do I redeem?

sarpcv said: I just got a CVS $25 GC cpn print out at BM for New or transferred prescriptions. I want in on GC and don't have a prescription from doc or RX. How do I redeem?

The same way you use any coupon - You buy the product!
No prescription - No gift card!

I don't see any mention of a gift card. What page of the circular is it on? Thanks!

You could sell the coupon eBay if you do not need it.

Some Stater Bros. here in Socal have pharmacies.
The register receipt that they give you when you shop for groceries have $30.00 coupon in the back for NEW or TRANSFERRED prescriptions.
I used it more than 3 times at CVS and no questions asked.

Please note that the coupon is on the back of the register receipt.
Like those businesses promoting their products, etc.
It is actually like 1" x 2" after clipping it.

I have some $25 CVS gift card coupons(California only). Expires 4/3/10. Make me an offer.

Skipping 73 Messages...
reminder: printed weekly ad available @ B&M between Wed 2/15 and Tue 2/21.

Ralphs (SoCal Kroger) [Exp 3/31]

comment: Ad wording is very confusing; ask Rx dept for details on how to obtain/redeem the $25 (max $300/yr(?)).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014