• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Stew Leonard's Lobster, Filet Mignon and Porterhouse on Sale

For those of you in the Connecticut area, if you haven't seen this yet, here's a most awesome special I wish I could partake in (don't live anywhere within 1,000 miles ).

Live lobsters are $3.99/lb (limit of 8) (savings of $4/lb)

Whole, untrimmed filet mignon is $5.99/lb

Porterhouse $3.99/lb (savings of $5/lb)

Sale valid September 28, 2009

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

location in title would be nice, staff

Great lobster price. Were 5/lb last week at shoprite (NJ).

zinnia11 said: location in title would be nice, staff

Sorry, updated

Thanks OP. I'm within 1000 miles (350 to be exact) but 5 hrs is a little far to go even for lobsta.
My brother shops at Stew Leonard's so I sent info to him.

The Porterhouse steak sale is also available at Tom Leonards in Richmond Virginia. Tom is Stew's son. (I'm a HUGE Stew Leonards fan and stop in everytime I go to New England)

Love Stew Leonards, I wish I lived closer.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014