• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Yellowtail $2 off coupon- Low res.
Disclaimer
Hi please be gentle, This is my first post. I just started working for Southern wine and spirits so I'll pass on any and all deals that I feel are worthy of Fatwallet.

Yellowtail wines are offering a $2 off coupon good for any grocery purchase, No wine purchase necessary.

This should be valid in all grocery stores (Albertsons, Vons, Ralphs, etc.) I say "should" because the barcode on the coupon starts with 99, that means that it is good in all stores.

The coupon is a necker which means that it is hung on the actual Yellowtail bottle in the import wine section. Southern wine and spirits (SWS) has given these coupons to all of their territory chain managers to hang on the bottles. They should be up and if not you can ask the liquor manager or the SWS representative if they have any.

This is a great deal to me because it DOES NOT have a minimum. That means that a anything above $2 will be discounted.

Forgot to add that it expires 03/31/10.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014