• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
SEE BELOW

Member Summary
DOUBLE COUPON LIST WILL BE UPDATED THIS WEEK

SPECIAL NOTICE:
NOT ALL LOCATIONS ARE PARTICIPATING IN DOUBLE COUPON PROGRAM. THIS LIST IS INTENDED TO BE A GUIDE, NOT A GUARANTEE. CHECK WITH YOUR STORE FIRST BEFORE GOING TO STORE.

........STORE....................REG. COUPON VALUE..............DOUBLE COUPON VALUE

A&P.................................
ACME................................RAISE FACE VALUE TO $1.00 PER COUPON
ALBERTSONS..........................UP TO $2.00.......................UP TO $4.00_**
APPLE'S.............................
BASHAS'S............................
BIG Kmart...........................UP TO $2.00.......................UP TO $4.00
BILO................................
BLOOM...............................TRIPLE UP TO $1.00
BROOKSHIRE BROTHERS…................
COBORNS.............................UP TO $0.50.......................UP TO $1.00**
COUNTRY MART........................
CVS FAMILY FOODS....................UP TO $0.50.......................UP TO $1.00
DANS FOOD STORES....................
DILLON'S............................UP TO $0.50.......................UP TO $1.00 DONELAN'S...........................
EDWARD'S............................
FARM FRESH..........................UP TO $0.99.......................UP TO $1.98
FELPAVSCH...........................UP TO $0.50.......................UP TO $1.00
FOOD GIANT..........................
FOOD LION...........................
FOOD TOWN...........................
FOODWAY.............................
FRED'S..............................UP TO $0.70.......................UP TO $1.40 Saturday only.
FRY'S...............................
FUTURE FOODS........................
GJ'S................................
G&W FOODS...........................
GIANT...............................
GIANT EAGLE.........................
GIANT FOODS.........................
GRAND UNION.........................UP TO $0.99.......................UP TO $1.98
HARDINGS............................
HARP'S..............................
HARRIS TEETER.......................UP TO $0.99.......................UP TO $1.98
HARVEST FOODS.......................
HARVEST FRESH.......................UP TO $1.00.......................UP TO $2.00
HINKY DINKY.........................
HORNBACHER'S........................
HOUCHENS............................
IGA.................................
INGLES..............................
JUBILEE.............................
KING SOOPERS........................
Kmart...............................UP TO $2.00....................UP TO $4.00
KROGER..............................UP TO $0.50....................UP TO $1.00
LOWE'S FOODS........................UP TO $0.99....................UP TO $1.98**
LUCKY'S.............................
MAGRUDER'S..........................
MAJOR MARKET........................
MARKET BASKET.......................
MARSH...............................
MCQUADES............................
MEATLAND............................
meijer..............................UP TO $0.50....................UP TO $1.00**
MELCHECK'S..........................
P&C.................................
PARK N' SHOP........................
PATHMARK............................
PHARMOR.............................
PIGGLY WIGGLY.......................
PRICECHOPPER........................
PUBLIX..............................UP TO $0.50....................UP TO $1.00
PUCKETT'S...........................
RALPH'S.............................UP TO $0.50....................UP TO $1.00**
RANDALL'S...........................
ROSE'S..............................
SAVEMART............................
SAVEWAYS............................
SCHNUCK'S...........................UP TO $0.40....................UP TO $0.80-**
SCOTT'S.............................
SHAW'S..............................UP TO $0.99....................UP TO $1.98-**
SHOP RITE...........................UP TO $1.00....................UP TO $2.00-
SMITH'S.............................
STAR MARKET.........................
STEELE'S MARKET.....................
STOP & SHOP.........................UP TO $0.99....................UP TO $1.98-**
STUMP'S MARKET......................
SUN MART............................
SUPER FRESH.........................
SUPER FOODMART......................
SUPER Kmart.........................UP TO $2.00....................UP TO $4.00-
SUPER VALUE.........................
SUREWAY.............................
TOPS................................
THRIFTWAY...........................
VON'S...............................UP TO $0.50....................UP TO $1.00**
WEGMAN'S............................
WEIS................................
WINN-DIXIE..........................
WISEWAY.............................

TIP
===
EVEN IF THE COUPON STATES "DO NOT DOUBLE" OR "DO NOT TRIPLE"
THE SCANNERS WILL AUTOMATICALLY SCAN DOUBLE IF THE COUPON
BAR CODE STARTS WITH "5" (FIVE) OTHERWISE YOUR OUT OF LUCK.

SYMBOLS
=======
** THIS STORE HAS COUPON POLICY RESRICTIONS

COUPON POLICY RESTRICTIONS
==========================
LOWES FOODS

Kmart doubles coupons? I know that occassionally they have special weeks when they do this but since when has been it been national and all the time? News to me, but nice to know if true.

And Kohls too? No way. What kind of coupon can you use there other than their own store coupons?

LetsGoMets1 said: Kmart doubles coupons? I know that occassionally they have special weeks when they do this but since when has been it been national and all the time? News to me, but nice to know if true.

And Kohls too? No way. What kind of coupon can you use there other than their own store coupons?

BigBoyMichigan said: Kmart, Big Kmart & Super Kmart Centers Offer up to $2.00 Coupons and then Double it Up to $4.00.

GOING OUT OF BUSINESS STORES OF: Kmart, BIG Kmart, SUPER Kmart CENTERS
======================================================================
If a Kmart, Big Kmart or Super Kmart Center has an "Going Out of Business Sign" on the building the following Coupon policy is in effect AT ONLY THOSE LOCATIONS: Manufacturer Coupons accepted only at Face Value only
(No Double Coupons), No Store Coupons accepted, Those Stores are NOT INCLUDED in the weekly advertised specials. No Returns, No Refunds on products. For a listing of those locations go to F.W. HOT DEALS SECTION.

In regards to Kohl's, Where do you see that on here?

BigBoyMichigan said: In regards to Kohl's, Where do you see that on here?

It was at the bottom of the list before you ( or somebody ) removed it.

this should be converted to an excel doc, much too hard to read. only doubling I got was double vision trying to figure this out. appreciate the effort OP, but needs cleaning up to make this useful.

MISTERCHEAP said: this should be converted to an excel doc, much too hard to read. only doubling I got was double vision trying to figure this out. appreciate the effort OP, but needs cleaning up to make this useful.

It's also going to need to identify regions. For socal, Ralphs and Vons both double up to $1 (.50 coupon = $1, .75 coupon = $1) with only one like coupon doubled per transaction. Albertsons here does not double at all but does in some other areas. And as LetsGo pointed out, Kmart doubling is not constant and not available at all locations. It's also subject to some major guidelines (min. $25 grocery/drug store purchase and max. 10 coupons doubled per day - ymmv).
It's a great idea to make an organized list, but I agree that it will probably need to be in excel to be readable. Good luck with it!

LetsGoMets1 said: Kmart doubles coupons? I know that occassionally they have special weeks when they do this but since when has been it been national and all the time? News to me, but nice to know if true.

There is a grocery chain in WI named Kohl's. I've never been in one, but have seen them along the road.

coborns is also doing double coupons on mondays up to 1.00

second the regional thing. For instance, ShopRites near me only double the savings UP TO $1 ... meaning any coupon for more than 50 cents will be given as $1 (so, a 55- or 75-cent coupon are only worth $1), whereas in other ShopRites, they double the entire face value up to $1, meaning that a 75-cent coupon is worth $1.50. Also, Acme near me will double face value, but only up to and including coupons with a face value of $1, not $2 as in OP's quick summary. Green for you, though, OP.

Where do u guys live? We only have kroger/public/WalMart here

I'm in NJ - no Krogers or Publix.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014