• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
So I just recently went to WalMart and noticed a coupon on some Covergirl products for $3 off your next purchase of Covergirl cosmetics.

The message on the coupon reads "As of 2010 Max Factor Cosmetics will no longer be available in the U.S. To Thank You for your loyalty, please accept our gift of $3 for our sister brand, Covergirl's high quality product!"

This coupon applies to ANY covergirl product except Nailslicks. I used 2 coupons on that trip and got some eyeshadow and lipstick for a little more than $1 each. They have tons of stuff under $5 so go check it out.

I will upload this coupon so you guys can see what to look for.

**I searched for anything like this in the forums and didnt see anything.

***Just recently saw the same coupon at Target.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

it really irks me when people take coupons off of products that they don't purchase.

pecanpie said: it really irks me when people take coupons off of products that they don't purchase.

Thats too bad

PunjabiDealFinder said: pecanpie said: it really irks me when people take coupons off of products that they don't purchase.

Thats too bad

yes, stealing is a shame.

thank You very much! Ihave search my local newspaper and couldn't find anything,

When your looking for a printable coupon why can't you just click on the site that says printable coupon and beable to print one. No you have to go through several sites and if your lucky you can find one or better yet you give up because you already have clicked through 10 sites and still no coupon. What a joke!!!!

Thank you very much for CG cupon. I have used one at Walgreens, and I've got pretty good deal: they have a sale buy 1 get one 50% off plus this $3 off cupon Great!!! Thanks a lot again!

can someone email me the printable coupon for covergirl products at yvonne70380@yahoo.com they have blocked out site at work.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014