Lypsyl Lip Balm Free AC and $2MIR in Smart Source Sun 10/25

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Look for the offer to get Lypsyl Lip Balm free after $1 in ad manu coupon and $2MIR (purchase price up to $3 will be free in other words).

Appears in Smart Source coupon circular in 10/25 papers. YMMV if regional.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

You might be able to get it a little cheaper and cover the cost of the stamp. I just can't get myself to do all these little $2 rebates though. Besides I still seem to have a bunch of lypsyl's from some Walgreen's deal. Do others have a particular lower limit that you won't bother to do a rebate?

Still appreciate the post OP.

Hopefully this will be free after Rite Aid rebate or Walgreens RR at some point before the rebate expires on 1/31/10, so we can double dip. I wouldn't rush to buy it now. BTW, my form is for Finesse or Lypsyl, as is the coupon.

billrubin said: Hopefully this will be free after Rite Aid rebate or Walgreens RR at some point before the rebate expires on 1/31/10, so we can double dip. I wouldn't rush to buy it now. BTW, my form is for Finesse or Lypsyl, as is the coupon.

right Bill on the Finesse,

however, usual Finesse price is over $3, Lypsyl is $2.99, so that is auto FAMIR if you don't want to wait for a sale.

as for your rebate suggestion, always a crap shoot, but no harm in waiting of course.

MISTERCHEAP said: as for your rebate suggestion, always a crap shoot, but no harm in waiting of course.After the FAR Carmex at RA and FARR Chapstick at WG, even my daughter has enough lip balm for now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014