Honey Baked Hams on sale for $29. Local???

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I don't know if this is local, but my Honey Baked Ham store had all their Christmas hams on sale for $29. They also had the whole turkey breast on sale for the same price. The ham I got was a big one, originally priced at $72. I hope some others have this deal available.

I'm sure some people will say something about the price of Honey Baked Hams, but for $29, they are a good deal for premium hams.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

HBH are delicious, picked one up Christmas eve...my question to you (OP) is how many pounds did you get for $29?

I asked the clerk to pick me out a good one. I think I got one of the biggest ones in the cooler. It was 11.5 pounds. But they were all on sale for $29.

that's a great price! Thanks for posting...wish I would have waited two more days. I paid $32 for 4.71 lbs, but I only spend that kind of money on ham once a year.

nhenny2005 said: that's a great price! Thanks for posting...wish I would have waited two more days. I paid $32 for 4.71 lbs, but I only spend that kind of money on ham once a year.

But it's not just Ham, or is it.

I paid - Publix $1 per lb - Spiral sliced w Brown Sugar packet and added my own honey.

JaxFL said: nhenny2005 said: that's a great price! Thanks for posting...wish I would have waited two more days. I paid $32 for 4.71 lbs, but I only spend that kind of money on ham once a year.

But it's not just Ham, or is it.

I paid - Publix $1 per lb - Spiral sliced w Brown Sugar packet and added my own honey.

To each their own.

Some pals of mine did a ham-a-rama party just before Xmas (they do this every year--sometimes it's wine, or cheeses, etc). Everybody brought a ham and we blind-tasted them. (We all got to take home leftovers.) The winner was a spiral-sliced ham from Ralph's which was something like $1.25 per pound (I don't remember exactly). A few other regular grocery store hams rated pretty high. The HBH didn't lose, but was among the least vote-getters, which surprised everybody. We found that the individual ham you get can make more of a difference than the brand or where you get it.
That said, I'd be very happy to buy an 11.5 pounder at HBH for $29!

I had a Cooks brand ham from Price Chopper priced at 99 cents per pound also... It was one of the best hams I ever had in my life. the brown sugar / honey glaze packet included was excellent. I used to get Appleton but now found a great alternative.

gapost said: I don't know if this is local, but my Honey Baked Ham store had all their Christmas hams on sale for $29. They also had the whole turkey breast on sale for the same price. The ham I got was a big one, originally priced at $72. I hope some others have this deal available.

I'm sure some people will say something about the price of Honey Baked Hams, but for $29, they are a good deal for premium hams.

What is your location? Chevey Chase, MD store said they had not heard of such a special.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014